BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Great mouthwash! Makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. The taste is so refreshing! Great price point too!
kaity c.
The taste is soooooo spicy . but I really feel like it cleans out my whole mouth would definitely buy again
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Soo good fresh breathe and leaves a freshened minty breathe sooooo good. My fave product id recommend this
Tena W.
Roanoke, VA
Again, my go to brand. Love Colgate. The results are fabulous. It's not a strong over powering minty taste.
Ashley M.
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Prevents bad breath and kills germs. Use this frequently as it works.
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
This mouthwash is okay, it had a little off an odd after taste. It is effective but I'm not a regular user.
Steffy B.
Indianapolis
I love useing this in the morning and after meals. It freshens the breath s d leaves a nice clean feeling
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
One of my go to options.. I keep at home at all times. My mom even keeps it at her house for when I visit
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I like this product. It does make my breath smell good and keeps it feeling fresh . It makes me wake up.
Luz L.
Me gusto porque enjuaga bien el sabor es muy Bueno y rico deja un agradable sabor y refresca el aliento.