BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Jehbriel N.
Fort Myers, FL
Most mouthwashes are way too minty for me but the spearmint one was absolutely amazing and left my mouth feeling fresh for hours on end all day.
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
This product cleaned y mouth but not as well as other mouthwashes I have used. It was better than nothing but I will not be purchasing it again.
Heather S.
Fresh, minty gets the job done. Doesn't burn my mouth like some other mouthwashes. Keeps it feeling fresh for a good amount of time afterwards
Ginger E.
Miami
I bought this like 1 week ago and it was the best option. I used another one but the moment I tried it felt good! My breath lasts for hours !!
Netia B.
I love buying in bulk! If you do too then this is the product for you. The minty fresh breath is an obvious benefit and I would purchase again.
Paula K.
Waycross, GA
I bought one of these on clearance, only because we were out if Listerine. This I've seemed to work okay. It was definitely better than zilch.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.
Gina T.
This mouthwash is like any other mouthwash. I definitely feel like I have a cleaner mouth when I use it but it burns like all the other ones do
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good.... Very fresh and minty after brushing my teeth, I feel extra clean when I gargle and rinse my mouth with this Colgate mouth wash.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?