BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Michele C.
Michele C.
I love this product because it leaves my mouth super fresh, but besides that since I have braces this actually helps me have a better "wash" since I have the brackets on.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
My everyday mouth wash . This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I always use it right after I floss and brush my teeth. I feel like it really does get your mouth cleaning and help to freshen your breath
Paulette J.
Paulette J.
Maple Valley
I really loved the way my mouth felt after using this mouth wash. I do have to say my mouth did not keep that feeling all day. But I still think it a a food product.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Thought I would try this out. Having been a Listerine user for years I was looking for something different. I found it with Colgate Total Advanced Pro Shield. Tastes great, no burning sensation and seems to work just as effectively as Listerine. Will purchase again
Ari M.
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
I love the tingly invigorating clean feeling this mouthwash gives you! I use this every day to make sure I have fresh and clean breath after brushing and flossing.
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Fresno, CA
Great product! I love it because I feel like I can feel it working, and the taste is great! It came highly recommended by my dentist and I will be repurchasing it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Colgate spearmint is my go to mouth wash. It's not too strong where it "stings" your mouth. It helps reduce plaque and leaves a fresh minty smell in your mouth.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
I liked the flavor but I felt like it didn't keep my mouth fresh as long as other moth washes have it was like it faded very quickly and I wasn't happy with that
Gigi H.
Gigi H.
This product is very cool and easy on the mouth. I've purchased several times after using it at a sleepover. It always leave me feeling refreshed
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
This mouthwash was not the best it was terrible. It kinda gave my mouth a burning sensation and gave me red spots on the out side of my mouth. I was not satisfied. I will not repurchase.