BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Denise L.
I like the way this leaves my mouth clean and smelling good. But wears off fast. Could be a bit stronger.
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
It is the only brand tha I use everyday before and after meals of the day. Leaves my mouth feeling great
joanna s.
Santa Ana, CA
Love Colgate period my who else family uses it. Love the smell nd how it leaves my mouth. Will repurchase
Huewee P.
nice product. it has a natural flavoring that makes your breath smells good. yes it meets my expectation
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
This mouthwash doesn't burn quite like others do. it leaves a very fresh feeling in my mouth its amazing
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
Leaves my mouth feeling really clean and minty fresh. Kinda burns your mouth if you leave it in too long
taryn m.
This is a very good product. in my opinion it cleans your teeth and it makes your breath smell very good
Steffy B.
Indianapolis
I love useing this in the morning and after meals. It freshens the breath s d leaves a nice clean feeling
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I like this product. It does make my breath smell good and keeps it feeling fresh . It makes me wake up.
Nataly R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mouth wash it fells smells and taste clean and fresh it last 8hours for me so its really good