BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Jewell Q.
I love the scent. Works just like toothpaste from Colgate. It’s definitely pricey but I think it’s worth it.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Soo good fresh breathe and leaves a freshened minty breathe sooooo good. My fave product id recommend this
Cyn
Keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day ........ Flavor is amazing .... Would recommend to friends and family
Brittney F.
New Carlisle
I like this one it makes my mouth feel clean and it taste good! I don't like how much it burns my gums tho
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and very fresh! My fav. Is the cinnamon kind though. It taste better.
Kayla T.
Joplin, MO
Great mouth wash! Ive used this for years and it always leaves my moith feeling freash and smelling great!
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
This mouthwash is okay, it had a little off an odd after taste. It is effective but I'm not a regular user.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best mouthwash ever it actually cleans and refresh ur breath long time i recommend this to all
Ashley M.
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Prevents bad breath and kills germs. Use this frequently as it works.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite! The taste is great and I really feel like it helps get the added extra junk out of your mouth!