BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Elise Z.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Love this mouthwash! It eliminates all odor in your breath and leaves it smelling minty fresh! It is both effective and affordable. I bought this at target for only a few dollars. I definitely would recommend this
Iesha W.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mouth wash is pretty good. It is very refreshing and leaves my mouth with a very clean feeling. I use this daily whenever I have it in my cabinet. There is not really a burn when swishing this product.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Andover, MA
I use this daily (once in mornings, once at night) after brushing, and I've really noticed a different in my dental hygiene! I love the classic minty scent as well....will be using this from now on!
Maisy J.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
i love the refreshing feeling and smell this leaves. it's pretty affordable and last long time! i think it works great and i've seen a change in my teeth. i use it 2 times a day, morning and night!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I love this mouth wash anything spearmint sign me up! Great job with the flavor and I feel like I can use this after  lunch and have a fresh feeling mouth for the rest of my shift at work. It is important in my job that my breath doesn't smell foul.
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Santa maria, CA
Its a great product altogether. Not too over powering on the mint and alcohol free. What more could you want from a mouthwash? The price is very reasonable and Colgate is a quality brand.
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
San Antonio, TX
This product was an extremely mild mouth wash. I did not see any results nor did my teeth feel any more clean than they were. I used this on a daily basis and I would not buy it again.
Nichelle H.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh throughout the day helps with fresh breath and halitosis a staple of my teeth brushing routine would recommend to a friend
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mouth wash! I use it after brushing and flossing and it keeps my breath fresh all day! I find that it does not burn like most mouthwashs. It tastes greatest too.
Tiairra S.
Tiairra S.
Norfolk, VA
Does exactly what it says it will. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive teeth, especially in the morning. So good I bought a travel size bottle to carry around with me