BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Fatima D.
Whittier, CA
It is peetty strong flavor. Very minty. But i didn't seen any changes in the whitening. Maybe bc it dnd have florude. But it leaves a fresh flavor
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
Colgate is my favorite brand dental refreshes well totalme leaves a great smelling breath mint not change these produnctos forever have done their
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I like this product because it offers a great smell without leaving your mouth having a burning sensation. I have sensitive gums, so I am careful.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This mouthwash is intense with only one mouth full and swishing it around in my mouth is really get my mouth clean and the after taste of spearmint
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I love the taste of this mouthwash!! It always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! I've been using it since I bought it the first time!
Krista r.
LEESPORT, PA
Works well. Gets the job done without being to harsh. Great for the price as it can typically be bought for a good price on sale and with coupons
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I don't really have a strong preference when it comes to a mouth wash, as long as it serves it's purpose. So, Colgate total products work for me
TERESA C.
Great tasting mouthwash not to harsh. I like it a lot gets the job done. I'm weird I only like green mouth washes and this is by far my favorite.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
I love this stuff makes my teeth white and my mouth feel fresh and nice it has little burning sensation because of the spear mint. Worth the try
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?