BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Iiona S.
Iiona S.
This is a great mouthwash. If you don't like mint flavor (like me) this is a great choice! The mint flavor is very mild and easy to deal with. I use this mouthwash every day! I am very satisfied overall. I highly recommend!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Midland , TX
This is a good mouthwash if you're someone that uses it multiple times a day like me. It doesn't leave and after taste in your mouth for an extended period of time would you end up tasting and everything that you eat that day.
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
I did like this but not as much as i like listerine brand. It has a weird after taste and I don't feel like my mouth was as clean. It didn't burn as much which felt good but made me feel like it didn't work as well.
Elicia M.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Mouthwash is mouthwash, it may burn a little when you taste it but doesn't that go for every other mouthwash! I like this one cause it's really resfreshing and leaves my breath smelling good each morning and night !
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My favorite part of my morning is using this mouthwash. It's very effective and it tastes great! It's very cheap and worth the purchase. I very rarely buy anything other than this. I would recommend this to anyone
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
California, CA
Great mouth wash, does its job. I just prefer this brand because I feel like the freshness lasts longer than others I have tried do. I repurchase when I'm out always. Would recommend especially the peppermint one
Otilia M.
Otilia M.
Midland, TX
If you have a sensitive stomach in the mornings this is the perfect mouthwash . I am very sensitive in the mornings and get nauseous when it comes to using these products in the mornings . I like to use the spearmint kind because its not as harsh as the original mint and it is long lasting.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I love spearmint! I use mouth wash every single time I brush my teeth. This one whitens my teeth and gives me fresh breath. It also has helped some of my toothaches. I would highly recommend this to others!
Iselle L.
Iselle L.
Mesa , AZ
This is a really nice product because it helps my mouth feel fresh throughout the day. I use this every morning before I go to school. It's very effective it feels fresh. I would buy this again. I love it .
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring, TX
Colgate always makes some of the best mouthwashes in my opinion. It makes my mouth feel cleaner, helps with breath freshening and is a good value for the amount that you get. I have only bought this one once before but will probably re-buy it because the flavor is really nice.