BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
Me and my husband both use this mouthwash and we love this. We use it every night before bed.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I love this mouth wash. It isn't harsh and doesn't have any alcohol in it. It is reasonably priced and my dentist recommends it.
Ashley M.
Millville
Great taste without he burn. Helps keep my gingivitis at bay and keep my mouth feeling fresh!
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! I love that it freshen your breathe without the burn of ordinary mouthwash.
Danae R.
I love spearmint because even after you eat your breath still smelling fresh even after a few hours.
I like this so much. I will recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try it
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is my favorite mouth wash. The only one me and my fiancé can agree on. Leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth all day to last.
Courtney E.
I really enjoy how fresh this mouthwash makes my mouth feel. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth and it gives me that fresh breathe every morning.