BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Galilea E.
I use this one and it works great just that it's a bit too strong for me. It does help me keep my mouth fresh
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh as it should LOL ive noticed when i use it my teeth are whiter
sandra a.
Chino, CA
Really like the minty taste it has makes your mouth feel extra fresh am breath has a long lasting good smell
Shak S.
Cameron, NC
Works very well and leaves you with good smelling and a good feeling mouth and limits plaque and yellow teeth
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorites! I love the minty feel and the clean feeling lasts for hours, you need this in your life!
Emily S.
This mouthwash works extremely well with braces. I've tried many others but this one is definitely the best.
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers
Naelis P.
I like this product and specially because its flavor is mint. My mouth have a special feeling after using it
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is my favorite. Leaves you feeling clean and minty. Get rid of yo stinking breathe dawg. Lol