BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Becca F.
Rockville, MD
There is minimal burn and the freshness lasts for hours. I have used Colgate for years and will stick with it.
Fariba  N.
Hicksville, NY
i like colgate mouth wash . it tast better from different brand and my kid likes the small measuring cup on top
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For mouth wash i always like to go for the spearmint because i feel that it latest longer then other favorites
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh as it should LOL ive noticed when i use it my teeth are whiter
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
Good flavor and cleansing capabilities! My kids even enjoy it. I prefer this brand and flavor to most others.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Breath smells great I'm not afraid to talk to people after I use this I carry around some for after I eat out
Emily S.
Tillson
This mouthwash works extremely well with braces. I've tried many others but this one is definitely the best.
Galilea E.
I use this one and it works great just that it's a bit too strong for me. It does help me keep my mouth fresh
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL

I leave a fresh breath, the feeling of cleanness and freshness, my teeth more white and clean I recommend it
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.