BY COLGATE #58 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Iliana M.
Duluth
My whole family loves this.... it just never gets old we use it om a daily rutine we just cant be without it
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is my favorite. Leaves you feeling clean and minty. Get rid of yo stinking breathe dawg. Lol
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
Naelis P.
Concord
I like this product and specially because its flavor is mint. My mouth have a special feeling after using it
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorites! I love the minty feel and the clean feeling lasts for hours, you need this in your life!
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
Good flavor and cleansing capabilities! My kids even enjoy it. I prefer this brand and flavor to most others.
Shak S.
Cameron, NC
Works very well and leaves you with good smelling and a good feeling mouth and limits plaque and yellow teeth
Emily S.
Tillson
This mouthwash works extremely well with braces. I've tried many others but this one is definitely the best.
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh as it should LOL ive noticed when i use it my teeth are whiter