BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
This Colgate mouthwash leaves such a good taste in your mouth after using! I feel that this mouthwash works better than other brands because your mouth is left feeling extra fresh and clean. I purchase my mouthwashes at target an/or Walmart. This spearmint is my favorite although someone might prefer a different flavor and it works just as well!!
Tanisha M.
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
Loved this mouth wash !! Was a little to strong for me i use it every morning !! It met my expectations and leave me mouth feel very fresh ! I bought mine at a super market called wegmans dont really remember the price... but this mouthwash is pretty good just a little to strong for me !
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
I love this Colgate spearmint mouth wash to always be super clean and with a fresh scent it is super effective and I believe truly long lasting and you don't need much product because it is way strong
Anna W.
Anna W.
Reynolds, GA
I LOVE this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth feeling the cleanest everytime. It is a hard one to compare to another brand because it is honestly my favorite! It exceeded my expectations for a mouth wash! I would defintely recommend it to anyone who loves a clean feel!
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
Absolutely love this mouthwash! I am such a big fan! I use it every morning when I wake up! Honestly it helps me wake up a little faster with the strong flavor of spearment! I also love that it helps protect and repair your mouth! IIt is definitely one to try out!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Mission, TX
Definitely love the taste &I smell it has! It leaves a great feeling in your mouth &a if also very effective. I've stuck to Colgate my entire life &I never had it disappointed me. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want that get that bad burn in your mouth.
maria c.
maria c.
Me encanta este producto. la verdad es que creo que soy un poco masoquista por que me encanta los enjuagues que sepan a bastante menta. y este me encanta. lo probé sin querer y aunque solo lo utilice por las mañanas me encanta la sensación de frescor que me deja.
Juan J.
Juan J.
This is actually on of my favorites because it helps keep my mouth fresh and it's good to protect teeth. I buy it either at HEB or Walmart and it's at a reasonable price. I'm satisfied with it! I recommended to people that love to have their teeth cleaned!
Mandy A.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Love this mouthwash! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean and definitely burns a little bit. I like that feeling because it makes me think it is working better. My mouth always feels fresh afterwards. Very satisfied! Would buy again!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Clarion, PA
Very effective mouthwash. My breath stays fresh for hours! The mouthwash isn't extremely harsh. I use this a few times per week. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a mouthwash that'll keep your breath fresh