BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Gigi H.
This product is very cool and easy on the mouth. I've purchased several times after using it at a sleepover. It always leave me feeling refreshed
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
It’s so refreshing keeps your mouth smelling minty . Very effective & cleans your mouth from inside ! Definitely met my expectations! Would buy again !
Ozumy B.
DORAL, FL
Not at all invasive mouthwash. It leaves my mouth fresh for a very long time and I don't need to use it again until the next day. So, it's pretty good.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Leaves my mouth feelings so clean and fresh! I love the taste, but it definitely burns my mouth more than other mouthwashes, so I usually switch it up.
jacqueline r.
chandler, AZ
Colgate is a good brand , whiten's up teeth only if you use it twice or three times a day . I use it daily so i've noticed a change , i recommend it (:
chasity e.
Anoka, MN
quick, and efficient. You can use it when you're in a hurry. It does a decent job of masking bad breath, however, you should still brush your teeth.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love the spearmint taste of mouthwash. To me it is different than most mouthwashes and has a softer more suntle flavor. It does not burn which i love
Scarlett J.
Opp
Great on gums! Keeps mouth fresh and teeth pearly white!! I highly suggest this product and also suggest it for people with sensitive teeth as well.
Diane M.
San Antonio, TX
I currently have this product and have been repurchasing it often. this product has been effective for me as well. and it also meets my expectations.
Hailey R.
I love the taste of this mouthwash. I use it every morning and night, and I absolutely love it. It gives me very fresh breath and does its job well.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?