BY COLGATE #17 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
Spearmint is my favorite mouth wash flavor. It helps get the rest of the plague and leaves your breath minty fresh.
Miyah R.
I love it keep my mouth feel minty and fresh.! I also found out that it also open up your lounges after use-age.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Don't like this product, I feel that didn't do anything for me.
Is to light for my tast and it don't clean enogth
Breanna L.
Redding, CA
Very fresh feeling after use and keeps mouth having a good smell for hours also makes your mouth feel very clean.
kimberly p.
This is the best mouthwash!! It's a great flavour and and it keeps my breath smelling soooo fresh...It's a must!!
Rosa L.
W Valley City, UT
Burn isn't bad I'm a spearmint person so this was definitely a product for me... Always fun to try new mouthwash
Samantha S.
Love this stuff, leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean after a good brushing. I prefer the green over the blue
Superlove 4.
Buen precio y efectiva ademas de los sabores disponibles!!! mantiene tu aliento fresco y tus dientes muy limpios!
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL
The spearmint is the best flavor there is when it comes to having a cleaning feeling taste after using mouthwash
Cindy R.
It’s okay can’t complain but I feel like it’s sweet and idk feels like it has sugar not sure how I feel about it