BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Kourtney W.
Kourtney W.
Puyallup, WA
Don't usually use Colgate but it gets the job done and gives me a happy mouth.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
I use this every morning! Keeps me refreshed and kills the bad morning breath.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Good mouthwash, not to strong and gets the job done. Not much to say about it.
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
I tried this mouthwash and i liked it. It keeps your breath fresh for a while.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT
It made my mouth feel clean, but it felt like it was burning the whole time.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Good mouthwash, leaves my breath smelling great and my teeth feeling clean.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Richmond
I really love this one. It leaves my mouth fresh. I use this twice a day!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
This mouthwash is honestly the only brand of mouthwash that I use in my household. I love that it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, without the burn of most mouthwashes. The taste is so pleasant, and the bottles last for a while so we don't need to constantly repurchase.
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
I don't suppose I know enough about the real benefits of mouthwash to compare the actual disinfecting ability of this to other products but what I can comment on is the way it feels and makes my breath smell. In both of those arenas, it does an exceptional job. My mouth is always smoochable and my teeth feel clean after I use it. It also doesn't feel too harsh or chemically.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
When it comes to mouthwash I always like to use the green liquid. The taste is amazing and my mouth feels cool and fresh after I do it. Sometimes it can sting a little bit but I don't mind it because I do feel like it's just cleaning anything that needs to be cleaned inside my mouth. If having fresh breath is something that you're interested in I definitely recommend