BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Haley J.
Warren, MI
I really like this mouth wash so much. It leaves your breath so fresh and works really good with my teeth too.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Spearmint is my favorite! I prefer the whitening formulas that foam a little, but this is still a great option.
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Great taste and keeps my breath fresh! Doesn't burn and keeps cavities in check in conjunction with toothpaste.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For mouth wash i always like to go for the spearmint because i feel that it latest longer then other favorites
sandra a.
Chino, CA
Really like the minty taste it has makes your mouth feel extra fresh am breath has a long lasting good smell
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
Good flavor and cleansing capabilities! My kids even enjoy it. I prefer this brand and flavor to most others.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorites! I love the minty feel and the clean feeling lasts for hours, you need this in your life!
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers
Iliana M.
Duluth
My whole family loves this.... it just never gets old we use it om a daily rutine we just cant be without it