BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Superlove 4.
Buen precio y efectiva ademas de los sabores disponibles!!! mantiene tu aliento fresco y tus dientes muy limpios!
kimberly p.
This is the best mouthwash!! It's a great flavour and and it keeps my breath smelling soooo fresh...It's a must!!
Miyah R.
I love it keep my mouth feel minty and fresh.! I also found out that it also open up your lounges after use-age.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL
The spearmint is the best flavor there is when it comes to having a cleaning feeling taste after using mouthwash
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Don't like this product, I feel that didn't do anything for me.
Is to light for my tast and it don't clean enogth
Angleang J.
Sacramento, CA
I love it i buy it for my kids i will keep using it i will keep buying it gets to get all the hard to reach areas
Naomi T.
This rinse works pretty well. My teeth felt clean and the flavor was good. I still like Listerine better though.
Cassandra H.
Great mouth wash... I especially love the favoring in this one.. Your mouth feels fresh, clean, and smells great!
Samantha S.
Love this stuff, leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean after a good brushing. I prefer the green over the blue
Marilyn B.
Used this every morning ! It's great to help with morning breath and keeping your teeth shiny, clean and bright!