BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma
I love this mouthwash it leaves your breath smelling great! And cleans very well!
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Like this mouthwash after brushing are teeth and rinse with mouthwash lasts long fresh mouth
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it taste wonderful and it doesn't burn in my mouth!
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
The Colgate Total Advanced ProShield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash is a great product. It is an excellent mouthwash in that it doesn't make my mouth sore, and it tastes great. It also helps to keep my breath fresh. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and really fresh. It's really effective if you use it on a regular basis.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Good stuff! I like the taste of this mouthwash compared to most. Plus it doesn't leave a burning aftertaste also like most can. I try to use mouthwash at least twice a day and using this really makes your mouth feel fresh
Tiffany M.
Colgate is an AMAZINGGGG brand. Whether it's their mouthwash, toothpaste, or floss, Colgate gets the job done in the best way possible. I use Colgate everyday, faithfully and it never disappoints me. I will always recommend this brand before any others.