BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
Love this product. My husband and I use it daily and it is the only kind we buy. Love!!
Antwanette T.
Antwanette T.
taste and smells good. it lasted a few months so that's was a plus it got the job done
Christina S.
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste because it's not too strong. It's different & keeps your breath fresh
Dawn K.
Dawn K.
Las Vegas , NV
Definitely one of my favorite mouthwashes. Nice mint taste without being overwhelming.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth and your mouth smelling fresh! Very effective.
Leemarie H.
Leemarie H.
This mouth wash is super refreshing. I uhave used it many times. My husband loves this
Darry K.
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this mouthwash it doesn't burn like all the others. keeps my mouth feeling fresh
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Me and my children use this product and it wieks really well for all of us. I love it
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Leaves mouth feeling clean and breath smelling fresh, good flavor, not overpowering
Aracelys R.
Aracelys R.
Central falls, RI
Keeps your breath smelling fresh. Really good after you brush your teeth. I like it