BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
It's kind of sweet for it to be Mouthwash I personally like minter but I use this when I don't have anymore listerine
Selina R.
Bridgeport, CT
One of my favorite mouthwash, love the way my mouth smells after this. It doesn't make your mouth burn which is nice.
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product because it help make my mouth feel really good and fresh make breath smell good for a long time.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
Courtney B.
Good product! Taste is good! Takes away the bad breath & cleans the teeth all in one! Colgate has got it going on!
Brittany K.
Mims, FL
I love the spearmint taste and how fresh I feel after using it, I don't have to retinae with water looks listerene
victor g.
Sacramento, CA
Great for bad breath. been using it for while now and i have never been disappointed with this product. must have.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This product is great for those who have odd breath after eating a meal, it definitely helps refresh your breath!!
Noelia R.
Good it cleans all of my mounth and it jeeps it fresh all day and it really helps with cavity and it kills bad idor
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
Spearmint is my favorite mouth wash flavor. It helps get the rest of the plague and leaves your breath minty fresh.