BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Emily S.
These mini bottles are awesome for my busy travel schedule! Easy to pack, and meet size restrictions for airplane security. The brand itself is awesome and leaves your teeth/mouth feeling clean and totally refreshed!
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Before using this Product I had Listerine, but I hated it. Listerine really burns in my mouth and even mixing it with water I was not able to hold it long in my mouth.

I like the purple color of this Colgate Mouthwash, I think it's fun. The Taste is great, the burn is mild and so I'm able now to have it in my mouth almost a whole minute. Afterward, my mouth feels completely fresh and that's how I wanna leave the House.

The fresh taste and breath hold for a long while and I just love it!

April B.
I got a mini bottle sample of this from a hotel. I was shocked. It freshened my breath without too intense of a flavor.
Emily S.
Tillson
This mouthwash works extremely well with braces. I've tried many others but this one is definitely the best.
Divya N.
St, NL
I love it and it is always easy and fun and very creamy and fun to watch the game and also icame it the way you get to a ride or or not to the movie with the same thing as you can get a different game for your
Jason c.
A great mouthwash. I like the taste. It doesn't burn my mouth like some other brands. It keeps my breath smelling clean, and my teeth feel great after I use it.
Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Colgate spearmint is my go to mouth wash. It's not too strong where it "stings" your mouth. It helps reduce plaque and leaves a fresh minty smell in your mouth.
Lesley H.
This is a really good mouthwash! i love that fresh scent afterwards. it really helps with leaving your mouth clean the whole day. i use it daily and i love it.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It leaves your mouth feeling amazingly fresh. It takes away bad odor expertly. I don't know if it's as good as Listerine but it is a good product nonetheless.
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouthwash because my favorite mint is spearmint.
I've never been disappointed and the flavor doesn't Go away until you've eaten or drunk something
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?