BY COLGATE #59 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Endia L.
Katy, TX
I love it I love it. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it and I can't get enough
Nataly R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mouth wash it fells smells and taste clean and fresh it last 8hours for me so its really good
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
The Colgate Total is the only brand i keep buying! It doesn't taste like alcohol and leaves my mouth clean and fresh feeling!
Rachel G.
Me and my children use this product and it wieks really well for all of us. I love it
Courtney M.
Mooreland, IN
I love it! It always leaves my mouth feeling clean, i always buy this exact one because of how refreshing it is
Luz L.
Me gusto porque enjuaga bien el sabor es muy Bueno y rico deja un agradable sabor y refresca el aliento.
Greey's G.
Not my favorite but work and don't feel like they gonna burn your mouth pretty cool and smell nice
Noelia R.
Good it cleans all of my mounth and it jeeps it fresh all day and it really helps with cavity and it kills bad idor
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
One if the best I've ever tried! Colgate mouthwashes are sometimes a bit too strong so I always opt for an alcohol-free mouthwash. I use this twice everyday before brushing and I am overall satisfied!