BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Love it, doesn't burn my mouth and leaves my breath smelling minty fresh. My teeth feel great. I use it twice a day.
Marcelle C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Refreshing ! Makes my teeth feel clean and healthy, without burning my mouth. Would definitely recommend this product
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I usually enjoy spearmint flavor the best, so I enjoyed using this after I found it at target. Feels clean and fresh!
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Not for my overly sensitive teeth. Some mouth washes make my teeth hurt. And this makes the inside of my mouth peel.
Cynthia B.
Sturgis, MI
I love this mouth wash after I'm done brushing my teeth I get some and use it and it leaves my mouth fresh and minty
Favorite mouth wash. It doesn't have a stinging feeling like Listerine and doesn't fail to make my teeth feel clean.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
Live this product it works super fast and I don't have to worry about anything because this mouthwash covers it all.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Colgate Total Advance Pro-Shield Mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling fresh. The Spearment Surge flavor is my favorite!
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
It's kind of sweet for it to be Mouthwash I personally like minter but I use this when I don't have anymore listerine
Shyann L.
Greenville, TX
I didn't like it. It didn't have a good taste and made my mouth hurt. I wouldn't recommend.. not great in my opinion