BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Pverall i love the taste and freshness it gives my mouth. It helps combat so many things.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells good minty and fresh. Breath. Good size. Makes you feel better, i use twice daily.
Tyeshia W.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Not too strong but gets the job done and leave your mouth feeling fresh and smelling nice
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it taste wonderful and it doesn't burn in my mouth!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
Shafon D.
Shafon D.
Me and my family deffently enjoy the smell taste and quality of the spearmint mouthwash.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Cullman, AL
The first half of the day before my eyes out and about this one was injured in the first
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Really great product. Like that it protects on different levels. Has a good taste to it.
I like this so much. I will recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try it
Bree C.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
Love this product. My husband and I use it daily and it is the only kind we buy. Love!!