BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
kary g.
it does the job well but I still prefer listerine. always have and always will! but still very good!
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only mouthwash I will use! Take one sip, and swish around your mouth, and you can feel the mouthwash cleaning what you left behind after your brush. Once you spit, you have a clean, refreshing mouth!
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Gets the job done with our a burn plus the flavor is good and it's a good price for the product
Kaitlin M.
The Colgate total advance mouth wash really does work! You feel like your mouth is really clean and it really freshens your breath! It's long lasting and is over all a really great product. I love the mouth Wash!
christine f.
I like to use this mouthwash after I brush or maybe in the middle of the day if I am in a rush and don't have time to rebrush my teeth. Makes your mouth feel very cleaned amd refreshed
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Good mouthwash, not to strong and gets the job done. Not much to say about it.