BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
My whole family uses this. It works very well. Use it everyday. We purchase it from walmart. But you can buy it anywhere. It did meet my expectations. The pros are, it leaves your mouth feeling amazing. There are no cons. I am very satisfied with this product.
Emily G.
Rhinelander, WI
How can you not enjoy mouthwash? I think it's a pretty generic product and there isn't many reviews to give on this, you either like it or don't - and I happen to really enjoy this one! I would try it out if you haven't
ANA R.
Leaves my mouth feeling clean and tasting fresh. I also have a small carry on for on the go. The taste lasted long time and really leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't like how powerful mouthwash is typically because I can't handle it. But this one is incredibly refreshing and I actually look forward to using it.
Leonardo M.
The product is quite good, as everything Colgate makes. The fact is "pro-shield" makes you feel more protected and safe. I use it three times a day. I believe it meets everyone's expectations and more. I'd definitely buy it again, so I can wash away the taste of mi ex's horrible mouth. Learn from my mistakes, kids: never go out with an armenian chicks whose father breeds rabbits. Anyway, buy the product.
Karen c.
I use this every morning since toothpaste tastes weird for me and if doesn't really leave a good breath, it just cleans it. This works great and it leaves a good breath for a long time
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
It leaves the halite really refreshing, however I did not like the fact that at the time of use I burn too much of my good. But in other factors it is a very, very recommendable product.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Hello, my mother always uses Colgate products, it leaves a fresh breath and does not burn the mouth, I recommend it totally since it has a good price and quality balance. Very affordable and easily found at my local grocery store. It doesn't burn your mouth like some other mouthwash brands that I've used before. I feel fresh and clean after using it, and that's exactly how it should be!
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Liza M.
Cherryville , NC
I love how fresh my teeth feels after I rinse with this. It's pretty affordable with coupons in Sunday papers most of the time. I'm a repeat user of this product.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?