BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Very good mouth wash leaves you with fresh breath! And the best part is that is not pricey!
Bilda M.
Bilda M.
This makes my mouth feel cleaner and fresher. It helps eliminate the germs and bad breath.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I love this mouthwash keeps my mouth fresh and clean. And I feel it helps my bleeding gums
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
Minty fresh feeling. Always keeps my teeth super clean and helps me know I did a good job.
Tanicia G.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Favorite part of my oral care routine! My teeth are healthy and my breath is always fresh!
Crystal🦄
Crystal🦄
Left a really good fresh clean feel after using it and I did feel my teeth to be stronger.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Pverall i love the taste and freshness it gives my mouth. It helps combat so many things.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Great mouthwash! The flavor tasted great and the mouthwash keeps my breath mint my fresh!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I use this off and on. I really like the taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells good minty and fresh. Breath. Good size. Makes you feel better, i use twice daily.