BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Veronica P.
Currently using this mouth wash now. I love how it leaves your breath smelling fresh. I'm not really picky with my mouth washed I just like trying or buying whatever makes my breath smell/feel cleaner & whatever is affordable enough for me.
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Love this specific kind of mouthwash. I've never tried the spearmint till this time when I purchased it's. It's amazing. Makes my mouth so clean and fresh. It's cheap and my husband loves it too
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
It's kind of sweet for it to be Mouthwash I personally like minter but I use this when I don't have anymore listerine
Janet N.
Kingsport
I use this mouthwash alot. It is one of my favorite mouthwashes and leaves the breath smelling great.
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only mouthwash I will use! Take one sip, and swish around your mouth, and you can feel the mouthwash cleaning what you left behind after your brush. Once you spit, you have a clean, refreshing mouth!
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Gets the job done with our a burn plus the flavor is good and it's a good price for the product
christine f.
I like to use this mouthwash after I brush or maybe in the middle of the day if I am in a rush and don't have time to rebrush my teeth. Makes your mouth feel very cleaned amd refreshed