BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Taylor D.
Wichita, KS
Best mouth wash hands down always leaves your breath fresh without it burning! Love Colgate has really helped my teeth!
Jessica R.
Summerville, GA
Its an ok mouth wash. Left too much of a "burn" in my mouth though. I like to feel refreshed and clean and it did that.
Rachel😌 M.
Love this mouthwash. Keeps breath fresh and love how it doesn't burn with no alcohol. The bottle lasts a long time too
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
I just love spearment. After brushing my teeth and flosing I swish this around and love how clean my teeth feel after.
Lidia O.
Hermiston
I've used a lot of them and I've always liked them they're awesome I would use them and keep using them I recommend it
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Good balance and not overpowering. Lasting effect for a good amount of time. I like the flavors offered. Priced fairly.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
I like this so much, it's with a good taste and it's so helpful. I like Colgate products so with this is not different.
I love this mouthwash it leaves my mouth fresh and doesn't burn.its not that expensive you can get it at any drugstore
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I love this mouth wash and the best part is that you can buy it almost everywhere. I plan to buy this item later today.
Betsy J.
Hollywood, FL
My husband is obsessed with mouthwash and he's so happy that there is something that is non-alcoholic that still works