BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
sesen g.
Rolesville, NC
Works great I definitely see a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth as well as my breath. very affordable.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
This didn't burn like other mouthwash I've tried and left my breath fresh. It did have a slightly odd after taste though.
Annie C.
Eaton, OH
Clean and refreshing, but I'm not big on mint flavored anything. Great product and results but not my personal favorite.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I love this mouth wash and the best part is that you can buy it almost everywhere. I plan to buy this item later today.
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
I just love spearment. After brushing my teeth and flosing I swish this around and love how clean my teeth feel after.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Good balance and not overpowering. Lasting effect for a good amount of time. I like the flavors offered. Priced fairly.
Betsy J.
Hollywood, FL
My husband is obsessed with mouthwash and he's so happy that there is something that is non-alcoholic that still works
Jessica R.
Summerville, GA
Its an ok mouth wash. Left too much of a "burn" in my mouth though. I like to feel refreshed and clean and it did that.
I love this mouthwash it leaves my mouth fresh and doesn't burn.its not that expensive you can get it at any drugstore
Jéssica Z.
West Orange , NJ
I like this so much, it's with a good taste and it's so helpful. I like Colgate products so with this is not different.