BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
Me and my husband both use this mouthwash and we love this. We use it every night before bed.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Millville
Great taste without he burn. Helps keep my gingivitis at bay and keep my mouth feeling fresh!
member-13be3cb16
member-13be3cb16
Atlanta, GA
Love this product! I am a huge fan of the Colgate line. It's the best for good oral hygiene.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Works great!!! Leaves my breath smelling fresh. The only thing is that it does have alcohol.
ebony c.
ebony c.
Dallas, TX
i love the way it makes my teeth feel after brushing my teeth adding some of this is a must.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
One of the better tasting mouth washes in my opinion. Not too strong, but just as effective!
Lizzet G.
Lizzet G.
Cleburne, TX
This product is really good , i use it almost everyday it leaves my mouth with a fresh smell
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Like this mouthwash after brushing are teeth and rinse with mouthwash lasts long fresh mouth
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
This is effective and the taste is fine. My only real complaint is the burn of the alcohol.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Very good mouth wash leaves you with fresh breath! And the best part is that is not pricey!