BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Myriam Y.
Marietta, GA
First of all, great taste for a mouthwash. This is my go to oral product when I'm in a rush. I've even poured some wash in my mouth and stuck a toothbrush in there. Works just as great!
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The pro shield spearmint mouthwash is absolutely amazing! It does a great job leaving my mouth totally clean feeling, and very refreshing! This is a brand that I love to buy quite often!
Jessica C.
I like Colgate rinses a lot, I recommend them a lot because they leave you white teeth, fresh breath and kill bacteria, making our mouths cleaner and healthier,...
Imani B.
Jacksonville, FL
Seeing that I use other teeth whitening products in not sure if this one is what's doing the job. However, it always gives me a refreshed feeling, especially on those hard mornings.
Joyce N.
Newport News, VA
I love the feeling of fresh breath and this is great I feel like with out this to really tie the whole oral hygiene together my teeth and my breath would be bad and nobody wants that
Griselda S.
Santa Ana, CA
I used this product once and i don't regret it at all. I did what it was suppose to. I rather use no alcohol mouth washes but this wasn't as bad so i would use again to be honest.
Kail M.
Emerson, AR
This product smells so good. It does burn my gums but however my gums and teeth are so sensitive. Wish they remove the alcohol but still my mouth feels so fresh and clean. On my last bottle...will order more
Robin G.
Buford, GA
I bought it because I had a coupon. I liked it. I, a Listerine fan. I haven't bought it since. No reason. If I get another coupon & it goes on sell, I'll grab another bottle
Tatyana A.
Stockton, CA
Since i was younger i have alwaysed use colgate mouth wash or tooth paste. I just love it period. I recommend this mouth wash. Theres tons more but i like a speatmint smell.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?