BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Colgate is an AMAZINGGGG brand. Whether it's their mouthwash, toothpaste, or floss, Colgate gets the job done in the best way possible. I use Colgate everyday, faithfully and it never disappoints me. I will always recommend this brand before any others.
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
The aftertaste on this product is so good! It's really nice for people that get sensitive and about The tingling feeling it leaves in your mouth, I really like it and it leaves my breath feeling fresh and also helps protect my teeth from staining.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
I use this product every morning and night as a part of my dental care! I haven't had a cavity since I've added it to my regime and I can't think of any cons for this product! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective mouth wash!
jenny b.
jenny b.
Dover , De
I really like this mouthwash. I am not a big peppermint fan so appreciate the spearmint option. This did not burn my mouth and really left it feeling clean. This is affordable and you often get coupons which is great! I would repurchase for sure!
Candy R.
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used the Colgate total advanced pro-shield spearmint Surge mouthwash frequently. I prefer the minty flavor after brushing my teeth. This kept my breath fresh most of the day and was very effective and met my expectations for a mouthwash.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
This is a good product it's best use with the complete set. It can be brought from most major grocery stores. It has a strong after taste but it leaves your mouth feeling clean all day. I was satisfied with product and recommend it to everyone
Emma L.
Emma L.
Gulf Shores , AL
I use this mouthwash because I love the spearmint flavor. It freshens my breath in between brushes. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have purchased this several times and plan to buy it again. My household uses Colgate products across the board.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
The Colgate Total Advanced ProShield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash is a great product. It is an excellent mouthwash in that it doesn't make my mouth sore, and it tastes great. It also helps to keep my breath fresh. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really like this mouthwash because of the spearmint flavor. It leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth that isn't too strong. And it gets the job done - my mouth always feels clean and my breath is fresh. I use it at least a few times a week.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Currently using this mouth wash now. I love how it leaves your breath smelling fresh. I'm not really picky with my mouth washed I just like trying or buying whatever makes my breath smell/feel cleaner & whatever is affordable enough for me.