BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Love this mouthwash! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean and definitely burns a little bit. I like that feeling because it makes me think it is working better. My mouth always feels fresh afterwards. Very satisfied! Would buy again!
Hannah B.
Ford City, PA
Very effective mouthwash. My breath stays fresh for hours! The mouthwash isn't extremely harsh. I use this a few times per week. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a mouthwash that'll keep your breath fresh
Iiona S.
This is a great mouthwash. If you don't like mint flavor (like me) this is a great choice! The mint flavor is very mild and easy to deal with. I use this mouthwash every day! I am very satisfied overall. I highly recommend!
Ali M.
Midland , TX
This is a good mouthwash if you're someone that uses it multiple times a day like me. It doesn't leave and after taste in your mouth for an extended period of time would you end up tasting and everything that you eat that day.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Mouthwash is mouthwash, it may burn a little when you taste it but doesn't that go for every other mouthwash! I like this one cause it's really resfreshing and leaves my breath smelling good each morning and night !
Alyssa H.
My favorite part of my morning is using this mouthwash. It's very effective and it tastes great! It's very cheap and worth the purchase. I very rarely buy anything other than this. I would recommend this to anyone
Alixx B.
I did like this but not as much as i like listerine brand. It has a weird after taste and I don't feel like my mouth was as clean. It didn't burn as much which felt good but made me feel like it didn't work as well.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have very sensitive teeth and this mouth was does help with the sensitivity. I can notice a difference when I haven't been using it versus when I have been using it.
Otilia M.
Midland, TX
If you have a sensitive stomach in the mornings this is the perfect mouthwash . I am very sensitive in the mornings and get nauseous when it comes to using these products in the mornings . I like to use the spearmint kind because its not as harsh as the original mint and it is long lasting.
Brooke R.
California, CA
Great mouth wash, does its job. I just prefer this brand because I feel like the freshness lasts longer than others I have tried do. I repurchase when I'm out always. Would recommend especially the peppermint one