BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
This mouthwash is honestly the only brand of mouthwash that I use in my household. I love that it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, without the burn of most mouthwashes. The taste is so pleasant, and the bottles last for a while so we don't need to constantly repurchase.
Stewart P.
I don't suppose I know enough about the real benefits of mouthwash to compare the actual disinfecting ability of this to other products but what I can comment on is the way it feels and makes my breath smell. In both of those arenas, it does an exceptional job. My mouth is always smoochable and my teeth feel clean after I use it. It also doesn't feel too harsh or chemically.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
When it comes to mouthwash I always like to use the green liquid. The taste is amazing and my mouth feels cool and fresh after I do it. Sometimes it can sting a little bit but I don't mind it because I do feel like it's just cleaning anything that needs to be cleaned inside my mouth. If having fresh breath is something that you're interested in I definitely recommend
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash.very effective and long lasting protection.pleasant peppermint flavor/scent.I enjoy this because it is a very good value and does not leave my mouth dry as it is alcohol free.
Lekisha M.
Lumberton, NC
Excellent mouthwash. Refreshing and long lasting. It is very effective. I purchased it spur of the moment at Walmart and was amazed at how well it tasted. Most mouthwashes are too strong or leave a horrible taste. This one is great. I will purchase again.
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
This Colgate mouthwash leaves such a good taste in your mouth after using! I feel that this mouthwash works better than other brands because your mouth is left feeling extra fresh and clean. I purchase my mouthwashes at target an/or Walmart. This spearmint is my favorite although someone might prefer a different flavor and it works just as well!!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite! And I love that it is spearmint flavor as well!!! It helps keep my mouth feeling clean and my breath fresh all day until my next brushing. I use it 2 times a day or more if needed. I love this product and will continue to buy!
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
This product is good overall I like how it works but it is not my favorite I don't like the after taste but it does get the job done. I've used this product a few times and I don't have much complaints but it's not my favorite
Melissa S.
pleasant hill
loved it, left me feeling refreshed and minty. Used it every morning, every night before bed and throughout the day. It was my first time using and use it again. Definitely one of my favorite mouth washes. Very overwhelmed.
Karly M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this product. It has a great flavor with a strong kick so you know it's killing the germs. It keeps my mouth minty fresh all day long. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth. I would definitely buy again.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?