BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a effective and affordable mouthwash! It cleans without leaving your mouth burning. I have noticed immediate results right after using this product by its cleaning and brightening properties.
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
i love the refreshing feeling and smell this leaves. it's pretty affordable and last long time! i think it works great and i've seen a change in my teeth. i use it 2 times a day, morning and night!
Patricia D.
Lowell, Ma
I love Colgate mouth wash. It helps a lot with bad breath and everyone should use mouthwash. Very affordable and good flavor. Use it after every wash or atleast in the morning people!! Satisfied over all!
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this one before and I'm not too happy but maybe it's just me . It is good it keeps my mouth nice and fresh but I don't see much of an improvement for whiter teeth or maybe I'm doing something wrong
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate is like my favorite brand of mouth wash products and it never fails me. This product is not too harsh and it keeps my mouth feeling extra clean and refreshed. Definetely recommend it
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
I like this mouthwash! I use it once a day and it helps my mouth feel cleaner :) Is not terrible if you accidentally swallow it. We switch between this and Crest mouthwash. Either one is great!!
Myriam Y.
Marietta, GA
First of all, great taste for a mouthwash. This is my go to oral product when I'm in a rush. I've even poured some wash in my mouth and stuck a toothbrush in there. Works just as great!
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The pro shield spearmint mouthwash is absolutely amazing! It does a great job leaving my mouth totally clean feeling, and very refreshing! This is a brand that I love to buy quite often!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?