BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
B E.
I love this alcohol free mouthwash by Colgate. It allows me to rinse my mouth without the burning sensation as most other mouthwash give. The spearmint has a great refreshing taste and does not leave any after taste.
Endia L.
Katy, TX
I love it I love it. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it and I can't get enough
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I love the taste of this mouthwash!! It always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! I've been using it since I bought it the first time!
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Angela O.
Pell City, AL
Good mouthwash, not to strong and gets the job done. Not much to say about it.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
Irene K.
Liked the taste and leaves the mouth fresh. I still like scope's taste better but I didn't mind this brand. It was on sale at the time. Will buy it again.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this mouthwash I use this all the time. I actually have to go out and buy and new one. Mines is running out. I use this every morning when I brush must teeth leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I recommend this to everyone.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both love this mouthwash so much and it works great on keeping our mouths fresh