BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Jayeliene L.
Jayeliene L.
La Porte, TX
The spearmint mouth wash is the best it cleans your mouth well hets everything out its wonderful
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both love this mouthwash so much and it works great on keeping our mouths fresh
I got this at Walmart, I love using this mouthwash because it gives a fresh teast in my mouth .
alawna m.
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Gets the job done with our a burn plus the flavor is good and it's a good price for the product
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Scottsville, NY
Doesn't burn like most mouthwashes. Makes mouth feel really clean. Like the flavors it comes in
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
I always use this product. It keeps my mouth clean and healthy. It makes my breath smell better
Karen G.
Karen G.
Tulsa, OK
Really is good and it keeps your breath fresh, so it very effective. Good buy for the most part
MISSY M.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I like this product. It leaves a very fresh feel in your mouth without burning your mouth off.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT
Great taste. Love that this product is not to harsh and doesn't burn your mouth. Great product
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This mouthwash is pretty good. It doesn't have that alcohol burn and the flavor is pretty good