BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
I love this mouthwash it works very well it's pretty useful and I would recommend it to anyone looking for awesome products.
cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
I use this every single day and after I finish my coffee! yes, stay fresh guys, no one will tell you when your breath stinks
lidget d.
sometimes i wake up late and forget to brush my teeth so i will grab my colgate mouthwash on my out for a fresh clean breath
Andi M.
Mooresville, NC
I need to have fresh breath to feel clean and to wake me up in the morning and this stuff does just that and for a long time!
Brie L.
Yes, Yes and Yes! Love the cooling sensation that it gives me after my brush and floss my teeth! It's minty and refreshing !
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
This mouthwash is really great. I love the feeling when my teeth are clean. I wouldn't choose another product over this one.
Allen D.
Morgantown, WV
This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling almost painfully clean, tastes pretty good, and freshens breath for a loooooong time.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I don't use it often but it's nice to have around. I like that the spearmint is not to strong compared to other mouth washes.
Deidre M.
Love using mouthwash to make my breath smell good while killing those nasty germs. And this Colgate product does just that.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Just felt like any other mouth wash tbh didn't really notice a difference in anything, felt very fresh tho I did like that