BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
kary g.
it does the job well but I still prefer listerine. always have and always will! but still very good!
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
Very good product you can literally feel it working. makes my breath smell fresh for half the day.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I prefer the spearmint flavor because the other flavors are to strong for me and make my eyes water
Brittany B.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I like the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel. I like that it doesn't burn when I use it.
Katherine S.
Toano, VA
Like the taste. Not real sure about how long it kept my breath fresh. Didn't do much for whitening.
Quashae G.
I love these products cheats for my smelling minty fresh all the time every single day of the week
Jessica M.
Spearmint is always my favorite, this one does the job! Nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it.
Niki B.
Colgate is my go to mouthwash. It's not too strong and leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day long.
Joselyn P.
Canoga Park
Love spearmint makes me think of those life saver candies love this mouth wash super fresh feeling
Kelsie T.
Eureka, CA
Who doesn't want fresh breath!? This stuff is amazing! Use it all the time and always feel fresh!