BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
Very good product you can literally feel it working. makes my breath smell fresh for half the day.
Greey's G.
Greey's G.
Not my favorite but work and don't feel like they gonna burn your mouth pretty cool and smell nice
Andrea a.
Andrea a.
Los Angeles, CA
It keeps my mouth fresh and I usually use it after washing my mouth, just a quick rinse that I do
Salena Y.
Salena Y.
Me and Spearmint are the best of friends. He gets the job done and leaves my mouth fresh all day.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Wonderful taste. Leave my mouth clean and refreshed. Cleans my teeth well. Love Colgate products
This is a family favorite it's such a good price I purchase mine at Walmart u get what u pay for
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Plainview
I loved this mouthwash makes your teeth and breath feel fresh. I would recommend this to others.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! I love that it freshen your breathe without the burn of ordinary mouthwash.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this mouthwash with strips and the toothpaste and all theee made a big change in my teeth
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So I hi I like Colgate total advanced pro shield mouthwash because she's very nice and not nasty