BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Brooke R.
California, CA
Great mouth wash, does its job. I just prefer this brand because I feel like the freshness lasts longer than others I have tried do. I repurchase when I'm out always. Would recommend especially the peppermint one
Kristy P.
Happy Valley, OR
I did not like the smell and flavor of this product.compared to listorine i much prefer listorine. this is the first ive used it and i used it once then threw it away. i would definitely not buy this again
Isabella D.
Bronx, NY
This product makes my day begin with a clean smile and I have been using it for a long time now. It makes your smile fresh and it is super effective and long-lasting.
Andrea m.
las vegas, NV
This is my favorite mouth wash on the market. I love how fresh it leaves my mouth after. I have purchased this several times & it is very effective. It is so affordable that is why i would buy this again
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I love spearmint! I use mouth wash every single time I brush my teeth. This one whitens my teeth and gives me fresh breath. It also has helped some of my toothaches. I would highly recommend this to others!
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I have used this mouth wash in the past but did not repurchase. It does feel fresh and clean but I didn't like the flavor or after taste. It's cheap and does what it should. Only downside was the taste.
Iselle L.
Mesa , AZ
This is a really nice product because it helps my mouth feel fresh throughout the day. I use this every morning before I go to school. It's very effective it feels fresh. I would buy this again. I love it .
Jordan D.
This mouthwash keeps your gums healthy. I love the flavor of it. It is refreshing but not to strong. It met my expectations. I purchase this product on a regular basis. I highly recommend this mouthwash.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a effective and affordable mouthwash! It cleans without leaving your mouth burning. I have noticed immediate results right after using this product by its cleaning and brightening properties.
Anna B.
Ithaca, NY
Classic, tasty, refreshing mouthwash! Want burn too strongly, but does just enough so you know it's working and feel refreshed. Liquid bubbles nicely in mouth and can notice difference in breath smell
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?