BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Jaz H.
Linwood, MI
Love the minty freshness this leaves in my mouth. Is very spicy at first but goes away quickly after spitting out and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. I use after brushing my teeth and sometimes randomly throughout the day when I feel I need a refresher.
Autumn C.
Lexington , KY
This mouthwash left my mouth feeling and tasting fresh. It met my expectations and helped my teeth bdcome more white. I didn't like the burn too much but most mouth washes do that. Overall I was satisfied with the product.
Liz M.
Pharr, TX
Leaves your breath smelling super nice and fresh ! I've used a lot of different mouthwash in the past and this one has to be my favorite ! It met my expectations on and beyond and would definitely would buy again!
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Kate C.
Henderson
I like this stuff a lot. It helps freshen my breathe in the morning and I think that it goes well with the toothe paste. I would recommend using them together. But yeah I love it and would definitely buy it again.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and protects against acidic foods and drinks. It is alcohol free so i can actually rinse full strength for the recommended 30 seconds.
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This product is the best in my opinion! It has an amazing taste/smell thats long lasting! Unlike others, it has a long lasting smell yo it and i use it every day!
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
Okay product. I love the price and how it makes my mouth feel after brushing my teeth. I purchased it at Walgreens. yes it meet expectations for the time being. It is highly priced. and I love colgate products.
Amanda B.
I'm always a fan of a nice flavor with a mouthwash. The spearmint does a great job of making the mouthwash NOT taste like alcohol in the mouth, rather a great, fresh feeling left in the mouth. Repeat user for sure!
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Love this, I'd recommend it use it and leaves my mouth feeling frosty :) I like how clean and fresh it is and the smell girl don't get me started my girlfriends love it I'd the were to make an air freshener believe me I'd be all over it
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?