BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Caroline R.
I love the colgate total advanced pro-sheild spearmint surge mouthwash. It really makes my mouth feel fresh, clean and healthy!
Thalia S.
I really enjoy this one because it protects against cavities, and has a spearmint flavor which i enjoy more than the blue mint.
alina y.
North Highlands, CA
This is an amazing mouth wash that leaves your breath minty fresh and breezy. I use this every morning and have loved it since.
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
I always use this mouthwash morning and night. It does it work in keeping my breath smells good and clean my teeth really well.
Ivonne Z.
Cornwall, NY
It was not my favorites one, they hace betyer, but still like it. I dont buy it again because the favor was not my favorite one
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn
It's mouthwash. Does its job and keeps me fresh. I don't use it too often but I enjoy it when I do! My mouth seems extra clean!
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I love this one cuz it doesn't take long for it to settle amd i can eat. I've used this since i got out of using the kind stuff
Samantha G.
Elwood, IL
I use this mouthwash everyday because it leaves a refreshing feeling in my mouth. It gets rid of all the bacteria with one use.
Alysee A.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the mouthwash it left a fresh feeling in my mouth it made it feel as that it was freshly clean after brushing my teeth .
Courtney P.
Great taste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn like other mouth wash I have tried. I will defiantly keep using it.