BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Danae R.
Danae R.
I love spearmint because even after you eat your breath still smelling fresh even after a few hours.
Julienne S.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I haven't used it a lot of times, but I really like it. Great taste and makes your mouth very fresh.
Tania P.
Tania P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This mouth wash leaves my breath super freah and my teeth feel healthy after using with consistency.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
You cant go wrong with colgate brand, i love fresh mint. Does my mouth wonders, last fresh all day.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Great mouthwash. Keeps your mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh! I would recommend to everyone!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Really like this mouthwash! it has a nice taste and does the trick. has a burn but nothing too bad.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Toano, VA
Like the taste. Not real sure about how long it kept my breath fresh. Didn't do much for whitening.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater , OK
I prefer the spearmint flavor because the other flavors are to strong for me and make my eyes water
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Love this flavor and how it leaves you feeling refreshed .i will purchase this again in the future
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
Very good product you can literally feel it working. makes my breath smell fresh for half the day.