BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I love this mouth wash. It isn't harsh and doesn't have any alcohol in it. It is reasonably priced and my dentist recommends it.
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is my favorite mouth wash. The only one me and my fiancé can agree on. Leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth all day to last.
Alejandra P.
I really like this one because it works really well at keeping teeth clean but it also tastes good. We usually get it at Walmart.
Miranda A.
Just your regular ole mouthwash, nothing fancy, gets the job done. Price is okay, rather buy the off brand, it works just as well
Nikki  N.
This is my every mouthwash I Use on a daily basis it works well and lasts a fair amount of time with that too strong of a flavor
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and really fresh. It's really effective if you use it on a regular basis.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn
It's mouthwash. Does its job and keeps me fresh. I don't use it too often but I enjoy it when I do! My mouth seems extra clean!
Courtney P.
Great taste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn like other mouth wash I have tried. I will defiantly keep using it.
alina y.
North Highlands, CA
This is an amazing mouth wash that leaves your breath minty fresh and breezy. I use this every morning and have loved it since.
Thalia S.
I really enjoy this one because it protects against cavities, and has a spearmint flavor which i enjoy more than the blue mint.