BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It's as good as you can get with mouthwash. It's not so fresh that it's choking you but it does leave your mouth feeling pretty clean. I use it at least 5 times a week.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I've used this mouthwash before but didn't like the spearmint flavor. However I do like the regular Colgate Total flavor. Something about the spearmint just didn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as the peppermint flavor.
Andrea A.
Larchmont, NY
I bought this pack for a trip so I would have that good feeling after some different gastronomy (specially the spicy one in PR). Best thing about it: my breath wasn't strong like I've just had mints and there isn't alcohol!
Haru G.
I love this product because it is small enough to bring with me in a bag and I know that after a big meal I can run to the bathroom and quickly swoosh all that taste away and feel fresh for the rest of the day. The spearmint tastes and smells amazing and your partner will also like the fresh taste.
This product leaves your breath smelling good, although it is strong. I use it on a regular basis. Yes, it met my expectations. It fights plaque and bad breath much more than opposing brands. I do recommend this to others
Cassidy M.
This mouth wash is amazing! It leaves me teeth feeling extremely clean and smooth! In my opinion, it beats out all the alternatives! I use it every day, twice a day!! Great product overall! I would definitely recommend!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
It definitely helps to freshen my breath for a while but I cannot see much of a difference otherwise. I only bought this once. It doesn't burn which is nice but I can't see it protecting my teeth or preventing bad breath.
B E.
I love this alcohol free mouthwash by Colgate. It allows me to rinse my mouth without the burning sensation as most other mouthwash give. The spearmint has a great refreshing taste and does not leave any after taste.
Bebe K.
This worked amazing and helped my sensitivity problem. Idk how but my sensitive problem just stopped after using this and I noticed I breath started to not smell bad anymore.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?