BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Allison H.
Allison H.
I feel it working as I use it. My mouth feels refreshed after using. The mint taste is also refreshing.
Estellia S.
Estellia S.
Columbus, OH
Great I love spearmint it works very well great products leaves a super clean feeling with out the burn
liliana p.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
It refreshes your mouth after brushing your teeth I like the blue one cause blue means whiter teeth lol
nastashia G.
nastashia G.
Goodrich, TX
I've tried this one and I liked it and also the spearmint taste really good makes your mouth feel fresh
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
This mouth wash is great! It doesn't burn too bad and it leaves my mouth feeling great and very fresh!
Dulce B.
Dulce B.
Los Angeles, CA
It makes your teeth clean they also well smell so good like spearmint and also it will help you a lot.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
I don't usually like the flavors of mouthwash because they are too minty and burn but this one is good
Janet N.
Janet N.
Kingsport
I use this mouthwash alot. It is one of my favorite mouthwashes and leaves the breath smelling great.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tulare, CA
Works amazing, not nasty at all, and definitely made my smile brighter(: I will be buying this again!
Danae R.
Danae R.
I love spearmint because even after you eat your breath still smelling fresh even after a few hours.