BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Ashley W.
I use this several times a day when I need a quick breath refresher! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh!
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
Loveeeeeeeee it to death it has a great smell is powerful it really works and i saw a difference maybe the first week it was awesom
Raven L.
Portsmouth, OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I love this stuff.. keeps my mouth feeling fresh for an hour or so after breakfast only downside is the flavor is a little yucky..
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
Really liked the proshield because it not only left my mouth clean but it left my teeth feeling stronger and healthier than before.
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
Mouthwash is very strong. Often makes my gums sting a little more than I would like. However, it does make fresh breath last longer
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
This mouthwash has a great taste I sometimes almost swallow it! It keeps your mouth and teeth very fresh for long periods of time.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth clean and for a long time.. I keep buying them and they are affordable... great purchase.
Roksana D.
Like this mouthwash a lot! I use it every day after I brush and floss and it refreshes my mouth I feel so nice and clean after !
Nikki  N.
This is my every mouthwash I Use on a daily basis it works well and lasts a fair amount of time with that too strong of a flavor