BY COLGATE #35 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I totally love this mouthwash. I love it that spearmint flavor that stays in your mouth. I would totally recommend this and especially when you go out on a date like me lol.
Zoya H.
I love the taste of this mouthwash! Also it does really good job making my mouth feel refreshed after brushing! I've never had any issues with it, it's pretty effective. It's also not too expensive and I would definitely recommend
Dyshonique J.
Baltimore md
This product is good and keeps the nasty taste away like when I wake up in the morning that yucky taste , Colgate takes that away and leaves me with a mint taste all day
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this mouthwash I use this all the time. I actually have to go out and buy and new one. Mines is running out. I use this every morning when I brush must teeth leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I recommend this to everyone.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
I seriously wouldn't know what I'll do without this! This thing save me so many times. The taste of it is sometime strong but I like that cause i know it's working for me
Carolyn B.
Eugene, OR
What I loved most about this mouth wash was that it did not have an other powering taste of mint. It is a very soft flavor, and it does not sting at all when you use it!
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this nearly every morning (I use another brand at night). It truly leaves a clean feeling inside my mouth and the spearmint taste is refreshingly different from other mouthwashes. I love this one. Would totally recommend!
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I love spearmint flavor so this one works for me. Tho it is on the pricer side of the scale but when your using it you feel the burn, you know it works if it burns lol.
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It's as good as you can get with mouthwash. It's not so fresh that it's choking you but it does leave your mouth feeling pretty clean. I use it at least 5 times a week.
Meredith H.
Springfield, VA
Love this flavor and it has anti-gingivitis fighting pieces to it. I water it down a little bit so it's not so strong but it's the mouthwash recommended by my dentist.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?

back