BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Deanna l.
Deanna l.
Hampton, VA
I keep this mouthwash stocked in my house! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and smelling nice!
Nataly R.
Nataly R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mouth wash it fells smells and taste clean and fresh it last 8hours for me so its really good
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
jacksonville, FL
This mouthwash doesn't burn quite like others do. it leaves a very fresh feeling in my mouth its amazing
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Corona, CA
Love this mouth wash!! Leaves your mouth nice and minty. You can just feel the bacteria leave your mouth
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I like this product. It does make my breath smell good and keeps it feeling fresh . It makes me wake up.
Luz L.
Luz L.
Me gusto porque enjuaga bien el sabor es muy Bueno y rico deja un agradable sabor y refresca el aliento.
taryn m.
taryn m.
This is a very good product. in my opinion it cleans your teeth and it makes your breath smell very good
Jaylene N.
Jaylene N.
Rialto, CA
Super fresh feel and cleans mouth super well.you can feel after using it the fresheness it leaves behind
Kalynne H.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
Leaves my mouth feeling really clean and minty fresh. Kinda burns your mouth if you leave it in too long
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
It is the only brand tha I use everyday before and after meals of the day. Leaves my mouth feeling great