BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
Great mouthwash very clean feeling and you can feel it work when you gargle with it. Affordable price and you can always find a sale.
Eric R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing, I've been using this mouth was for as long as I can remember, it's great and the amount the provide is great
Paola C.
The taste is just right, not too minty, your taste buds tingle, leaves mouth feeling fresh and lasts a lot more than other mouthwash.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
By far the best mouthwash I've ever used! Truly cleans your whole mouth and freshness lasts! The best compliment to any daily routine
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
Mouthwash is very strong. Often makes my gums sting a little more than I would like. However, it does make fresh breath last longer
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I love this stuff.. keeps my mouth feeling fresh for an hour or so after breakfast only downside is the flavor is a little yucky..
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth clean and for a long time.. I keep buying them and they are affordable... great purchase.
Raven L.
Portsmouth , OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
This mouthwash has a great taste I sometimes almost swallow it! It keeps your mouth and teeth very fresh for long periods of time.
Ashley W.
I use this several times a day when I need a quick breath refresher! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh!