BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Joystar S.
West Chester , PA
My mouth loves this product. It leaves my mouth so refreshed and clean. I use this every morning and can't leave the house if I didn't.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Love this...leaves my breath and teeth refreshing and I can feel it doing the job and it smells amazing and I always use it twice a day
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
Great mouthwash very clean feeling and you can feel it work when you gargle with it. Affordable price and you can always find a sale.
Eric R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing, I've been using this mouth was for as long as I can remember, it's great and the amount the provide is great
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I didn't like this one all that much. It is way too strong and the taste is awfull. Not recommended unless u enjoy burning ur mouth.
Amelia S.
Normantown, WV
By far the best mouthwash I've ever used! Truly cleans your whole mouth and freshness lasts! The best compliment to any daily routine
Barbara L.
Staten Island, NY
I usually hate mouthwashes because of he flavors, but this one is really great. The spearmint leaves my mouth minty fresh for hours!
Paola C.
The taste is just right, not too minty, your taste buds tingle, leaves mouth feeling fresh and lasts a lot more than other mouthwash.
Endia L.
Katy, TX
I love it I love it. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it and I can't get enough