BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
doesn't have a bad after taste.ou can feel it working into your mouth. After finish and washing my mouth with water it leaves after taste.
Natanny F.
Does the job, but I don't like the flavor. And it seems like any other mouthwash, doesn't have any deferential compared to other products.
Jennifer M.
Leaves my breath minty fresh and it gives me the confidence of when I'm talking with someone up close, I'm not worried if my breath smells.
jeremiahiell T.
Very good it gets everything , have breath smelling good all day it brings hiden gum to the light. And really helps your mouth feel refresh
Kerry W.
Works well, tastes good. Spearmint is my favorite flavor, so I repurchase this often. I also tend to purchase Colgate products most often.
Kate L.
Silver Spring, MD
This mouthwash is great for people who hate the taste of regular mint like I do. It's not too strong but it certainly gets the job done!
Naoko S.
It is the best mouthwash for me. It is comfortable in mouth and refresh it and tastes great. Highly recommended and I am a repeat buyer.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
I use this a lot and it is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I use almost everyday at night. It just has a good price and it's a good deal.
Corrine B.
I love this mouthwash. Spearmints my favorite flavor! After brushing my teeth i have to always use the Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield.
Angelica E.
I like this mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and the sensation of a clean mouth. The taste can be a little overpowering.