BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Michele A.
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
Rachell R.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite! The taste is great and I really feel like it helps get the added extra junk out of your mouth!
Tena W.
Tena W.
Roanoke, VA
Again, my go to brand. Love Colgate. The results are fabulous. It's not a strong over powering minty taste.
kaity c.
kaity c.
The taste is soooooo spicy . but I really feel like it cleans out my whole mouth would definitely buy again
Cyn
Cyn
Keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day ........ Flavor is amazing .... Would recommend to friends and family
Kris V.
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best mouthwash ever it actually cleans and refresh ur breath long time i recommend this to all
joanna s.
joanna s.
Santa Ana, CA
Love Colgate period my who else family uses it. Love the smell nd how it leaves my mouth. Will repurchase
Denise L.
Denise L.
I like the way this leaves my mouth clean and smelling good. But wears off fast. Could be a bit stronger.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
San Jose, CA
I love this so much leave my mouth very clean and nice my breath doesn't stink .so I suggest this product
Nekima B.
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
One of my go to options.. I keep at home at all times. My mom even keeps it at her house for when I visit