BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
I love this product! I use it 3 times a day! the spearmint taste isn't overwhelming and I don't get a burning feeling like some mouthwashes do. Highly recommended by my family!
Kayli P.
Hitchins, KY
I was so happy to find that Colgate has a spearmint mouthwash! Colgate has never let me down and neither has this product. I plan on buying this mouthwash for a long time in the future. I use it after I brush my teeth and it works amazing.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great product. Does not burn mouth like other mouthwashes can. I am a repeat user of this product. I like this much better than other mouthwashes. Great product. I would buy again
Edna G.
Glendale, NY
Wow the minty taste on this is strong. the price is great and you can often find a good deal on it using coupons. it left my breath fresh can't say it did anything else for me.
This mouthwash was great because it made my breath smells very fresh and I buy this all the time this is my go to mouthwash and I haven't found anything better yet I highly highly highly recommend this mouthwash and I would buy again
mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I totally love this mouthwash. I love it that spearmint flavor that stays in your mouth. I would totally recommend this and especially when you go out on a date like me lol.
Cassidy T.
Kingston, PA
I really like this mouthwash. I love how clean and refreshed it leaves my teeth feeling. I also love how the taste and smell doesnt go away after i rinse with water. I think it definitely helps more with bad breath than other mouthwashes.
Lana S.
Happy Valley, OR
Even though this is a childs product, I feel like children products are even more gentle for the rest of us. So with my daughter I like to share in the experience of brushing teeth and mouth rinse together as she learns the importance of clean oral health.
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
Nothing feels better than ending your mouth care routine with mouth wash. Spearmint is one of my favorites. I really like that it comes in a couple flavors to please everyone.
Zoya H.
I love the taste of this mouthwash! Also it does really good job making my mouth feel refreshed after brushing! I've never had any issues with it, it's pretty effective. It's also not too expensive and I would definitely recommend
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?