BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
I use this a lot and it is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I use almost everyday at night. It just has a good price and it's a good deal.
cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
I use this every single day and after I finish my coffee! yes, stay fresh guys, no one will tell you when your breath stinks
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
tanwi n.
I have purchased it but did not use it. Once i will use it then definitely write review
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Gets the job done with our a burn plus the flavor is good and it's a good price for the product
Kris V.
Milpitas, CA
This is the best mouthwash ever it actually cleans and refresh ur breath long time i recommend this to all
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
I like this so much. I will recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try it
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
I just love spearment. After brushing my teeth and flosing I swish this around and love how clean my teeth feel after.
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both love this mouthwash so much and it works great on keeping our mouths fresh