BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good.... Very fresh and minty after brushing my teeth, I feel extra clean when I gargle and rinse my mouth with this Colgate mouth wash.
Gayle L.
Bethlehem, PA
Loved how clean this made my mouth feel. The taste is also great...not overly minty but enough to feel just brushed. No bad alcohol taste...
Kerry W.
Works well, tastes good. Spearmint is my favorite flavor, so I repurchase this often. I also tend to purchase Colgate products most often.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I use this occasionally when I travel. Its very inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. It leave my teeth and my breath feeling so fresh.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
doesn't have a bad after taste.ou can feel it working into your mouth. After finish and washing my mouth with water it leaves after taste.
Natanny F.
Summit
Does the job, but I don't like the flavor. And it seems like any other mouthwash, doesn't have any deferential compared to other products.
jeremiahiell T.
Very good it gets everything , have breath smelling good all day it brings hiden gum to the light. And really helps your mouth feel refresh
Jennifer M.
Leaves my breath minty fresh and it gives me the confidence of when I'm talking with someone up close, I'm not worried if my breath smells.