BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Celene C.
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For mouth wash i always like to go for the spearmint because i feel that it latest longer then other favorites
Galilea E.
Galilea E.
I use this one and it works great just that it's a bit too strong for me. It does help me keep my mouth fresh
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Breath smells great I'm not afraid to talk to people after I use this I carry around some for after I eat out
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorites! I love the minty feel and the clean feeling lasts for hours, you need this in your life!
Jalyn M.
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
This product makes me mouth feel so clean and the taste is not bad either. We have used this for a while now.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Alexandria, VA
I love this it leaves my mouth fresh and clean I love this it's my favorite to start your fresh minty morning
Shak S.
Shak S.
Cameron, NC
Works very well and leaves you with good smelling and a good feeling mouth and limits plaque and yellow teeth
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL

I leave a fresh breath, the feeling of cleanness and freshness, my teeth more white and clean I recommend it
Katyria R.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
Flannery B.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers