BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Lauren C.
Baytown
Like the spearmint flavor more than peppermint. Not as strong of a minty flavor. Doesn't burn my mouth as much. Makes your breath smell minty clean
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I like this product because it offers a great smell without leaving your mouth having a burning sensation. I have sensitive gums, so I am careful.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This mouthwash is intense with only one mouth full and swishing it around in my mouth is really get my mouth clean and the after taste of spearmint
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I love the taste of this mouthwash!! It always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! I've been using it since I bought it the first time!
Porsia C.
Richmond, VA
I really like this mouthwash! I’m a huge fan of spearmint flavored anything. Has a tolerable burn while swishing it around. I use it 2-3x a week.
TERESA C.
Great tasting mouthwash not to harsh. I like it a lot gets the job done. I'm weird I only like green mouth washes and this is by far my favorite.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I don't really have a strong preference when it comes to a mouth wash, as long as it serves it's purpose. So, Colgate total products work for me
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This product cleaned y mouth but not as well as other mouthwashes I have used. It was better than nothing but I will not be purchasing it again.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
I love this stuff makes my teeth white and my mouth feel fresh and nice it has little burning sensation because of the spear mint. Worth the try