BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Angleang J.
Angleang J.
Sacramento, CA
I love it i buy it for my kids i will keep using it i will keep buying it gets to get all the hard to reach areas
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Great mouth wash... I especially love the favoring in this one.. Your mouth feels fresh, clean, and smells great!
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
This rinse works pretty well. My teeth felt clean and the flavor was good. I still like Listerine better though.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
Definitely in my top five mouthwashes. It's affordable and it doesn't sting my mouth or hurt my sensitive teeth!
Miyah R.
Miyah R.
I love it keep my mouth feel minty and fresh.! I also found out that it also open up your lounges after use-age.
Bere C.
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
I love it I have been using it for a while now &' I don't think I would change it &' it leaves your month fresh
Fariba  N.
Fariba N.
Hicksville, NY
i like colgate mouth wash . it tast better from different brand and my kid likes the small measuring cup on top
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mooreland, IN
I love it! It always leaves my mouth feeling clean, i always buy this exact one because of how refreshing it is
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Newport , NC
Definitely leaves your mouth feeling fresh once you use it. Usually I catch it on sale and use a coupon to buy.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Great taste and keeps my breath fresh! Doesn't burn and keeps cavities in check in conjunction with toothpaste.