BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I don't really have a strong preference when it comes to a mouth wash, as long as it serves it's purpose. So, Colgate total products work for me
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
I love this stuff makes my teeth white and my mouth feel fresh and nice it has little burning sensation because of the spear mint. Worth the try
TERESA C.
Great tasting mouthwash not to harsh. I like it a lot gets the job done. I'm weird I only like green mouth washes and this is by far my favorite.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good.... Very fresh and minty after brushing my teeth, I feel extra clean when I gargle and rinse my mouth with this Colgate mouth wash.
Gayle L.
Bethlehem, PA
Loved how clean this made my mouth feel. The taste is also great...not overly minty but enough to feel just brushed. No bad alcohol taste...
Jennifer M.
Leaves my breath minty fresh and it gives me the confidence of when I'm talking with someone up close, I'm not worried if my breath smells.
Natanny F.
Summit
Does the job, but I don't like the flavor. And it seems like any other mouthwash, doesn't have any deferential compared to other products.