BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Love this brand, have been purchasing Colgate Total for over a year now and it has been great. I bought it at Target on sale buy get one for blah. And we love it ! My partner will not let me buy any other brand of mouth wash we will definitely be repeat buyers
Corianna P.
Norton Shores, MI
One of my favorite mouth washes! I am very selective when it comes to mouth products, but this one was great. I will definitely be purchasing again as well as recommending to everyone else.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
Colgate is a good brand! I've been using it for quite some times now and I just got the advanced whitening, I hope it will be like the rest. Nice packaging but a little bit on the high side.
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Love the crisp flavor and it's not stinging like listerine. I can't stand mouthwash with alcohol and Colgate Total gives me the cleanliness and freshness without the harshness of alcohol!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
My mouth feels so clean with this product. I like this one really lasts a long time. I used to only use listerine but I got this on deep sale at Walgreens. I've been using it ever since.
Juan J.
This is actually on of my favorites because it helps keep my mouth fresh and it's good to protect teeth. I buy it either at HEB or Walmart and it's at a reasonable price. I'm satisfied with it! I recommended to people that love to have their teeth cleaned!
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
The label is misleading and there is nothing pro or seriously advanced about this mouthwash-mouthwash is just mouthwash. It doesn't sting or burn, it makes me feel fresh and I like it
Becky M.
I have been a Colgate user for years and like this mouthwash. After brushing it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and had a bit of burn but not overwhelming. It compares well to other mouthwashes. I will continue to use Colgate brand mouthwashes.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
The aftertaste on this product is so good! It's really nice for people that get sensitive and about The tingling feeling it leaves in your mouth, I really like it and it leaves my breath feeling fresh and also helps protect my teeth from staining.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?