BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Like this mouthwash after brushing are teeth and rinse with mouthwash lasts long fresh mouth
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma
I love this mouthwash it leaves your breath smelling great! And cleans very well!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! I love that it freshen your breathe without the burn of ordinary mouthwash.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Colgate mouthwash is one of those items I purchase over and over again. The flavor is refreshing and I always feel my mouth is extra clean and fresh when I use this. Gum is another breath freshener for me, but nothing feels as good as this does. Would and do recommend!
Kerry W.
Works well, tastes good. Spearmint is my favorite flavor, so I repurchase this often. I also tend to purchase Colgate products most often.
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this mouthwash for about a month and found that I didn't really like the taste of it. I have used other brands and type of mouthwash in the past and find this particular spearmint flavor to be odd. I used up what I had but I would not buy the product again.
Teresa M.
You cant go wrong with colgate brand, i love fresh mint. Does my mouth wonders, last fresh all day.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouth wash. It is not to strong with any alcohol stinging sensations. I started using it after I found out I had a few cavities from not doing a proper oral routine. After using this mouth wash for about 2 bottles I have no cavities. Great item!