BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Anna W.
Reynolds, GA
I LOVE this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth feeling the cleanest everytime. It is a hard one to compare to another brand because it is honestly my favorite! It exceeded my expectations for a mouth wash! I would defintely recommend it to anyone who loves a clean feel!
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Love this specific kind of mouthwash. I've never tried the spearmint till this time when I purchased it's. It's amazing. Makes my mouth so clean and fresh. It's cheap and my husband loves it too
Cathy G.
Henderson, KY
Love Spearmint Surge. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fresh Breath. Tastes Great. We are a repeat user of this product. So, happy when I find it on sale. We use mouthwash two times daily. I will by this brand again and again. It does everything we expect.
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
Yes... I do like this... it's very good. I compare it to Listerine in that it is strong enough and not at all weak in the mouth when I use it. I like the flavor mint that it has and that's important when I talk to people. I would get this again as I feel it's good.
Debbie H.
Love! I'm an onion and garlic lover ! so well all no that leave the mouth not so fresh ! this product is definitely effective ! prices have gone up lately but I would still buy and recommend the product
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this mouthwash for about a month and found that I didn't really like the taste of it. I have used other brands and type of mouthwash in the past and find this particular spearmint flavor to be odd. I used up what I had but I would not buy the product again.
At first I wasn't a fan of how strong the Mint flavor was but it really helped my breath to stay and smell like that all day, which in the long run I learned to appreciate. I would recommend this to anyone. it always leaves my teeth feeling refreshed and clean!
Brittany R.
This mouthwash has a great taste and doesn't burn too much. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and protected with a great scent! I've recommended this to family and friends, and you can never go wrong with Colgate! Just give it a try and you'll see the difference!
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Love this brand, have been purchasing Colgate Total for over a year now and it has been great. I bought it at Target on sale buy get one for blah. And we love it ! My partner will not let me buy any other brand of mouth wash we will definitely be repeat buyers
Laura A.
Colgate is a good brand! I've been using it for quite some times now and I just got the advanced whitening, I hope it will be like the rest. Nice packaging but a little bit on the high side.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?