BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Trista W.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
Not for my overly sensitive teeth. Some mouth washes make my teeth hurt. And this makes the inside of my mouth peel.
Favorite mouth wash. It doesn't have a stinging feeling like Listerine and doesn't fail to make my teeth feel clean.
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
Noelia R.
Noelia R.
Good it cleans all of my mounth and it jeeps it fresh all day and it really helps with cavity and it kills bad idor
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product because it help make my mouth feel really good and fresh make breath smell good for a long time.
victor g.
victor g.
Sacramento, CA
Great for bad breath. been using it for while now and i have never been disappointed with this product. must have.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Mims, FL
I love the spearmint taste and how fresh I feel after using it, I don't have to retinae with water looks listerene
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Good product! Taste is good! Takes away the bad breath & cleans the teeth all in one! Colgate has got it going on!
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Don't like this product, I feel that didn't do anything for me.
Is to light for my tast and it don't clean enogth
Angleang J.
Angleang J.
Sacramento, CA
I love it i buy it for my kids i will keep using it i will keep buying it gets to get all the hard to reach areas