BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Gigi H.
This product is very cool and easy on the mouth. I've purchased several times after using it at a sleepover. It always leave me feeling refreshed
Andrea Z.
Yonkers, NY
This is an okay mouthwash. I don't feel like it does anything special to my mouth. I just use it because mouthwash has become a routine to my oral care.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Leaves my mouth feelings so clean and fresh! I love the taste, but it definitely burns my mouth more than other mouthwashes, so I usually switch it up.
Priscilla L.
I typically stick with listerine as my poison of choice when it comes to mouthwash but this one has the same effect and leave my mouth feeling fresh
This product is great you can feel it working and it removes a lot that brushing your theeth dosent get it has an icy feel to it and it smells great.
Diane M.
San Antonio, TX
I currently have this product and have been repurchasing it often. this product has been effective for me as well. and it also meets my expectations.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love the spearmint taste of mouthwash. To me it is different than most mouthwashes and has a softer more suntle flavor. It does not burn which i love
Flavia R.
Fayetteville, AR
I recommend Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash. I believe it really clean well and I look how it makes my mouth feels good.
Hailey R.
I love the taste of this mouthwash. I use it every morning and night, and I absolutely love it. It gives me very fresh breath and does its job well.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I like this product because it offers a great smell without leaving your mouth having a burning sensation. I have sensitive gums, so I am careful.