BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.
Jennyy T.
coalinga, CA
Colgate total advanced pro-shield spearmint it smells good and this product works
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For mouth wash i always like to go for the spearmint because i feel that it latest longer then other favorites
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
Me and my husband both use this mouthwash and we love this. We use it every night before bed.
I like this so much. I will recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try it
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Great mouthwash. Keeps your mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh! I would recommend to everyone!
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product because it help make my mouth feel really good and fresh make breath smell good for a long time.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and really fresh. It's really effective if you use it on a regular basis.
Courtney E.
I really enjoy how fresh this mouthwash makes my mouth feel. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth and it gives me that fresh breathe every morning.
Naoko S.
It is the best mouthwash for me. It is comfortable in mouth and refresh it and tastes great. Highly recommended and I am a repeat buyer.