BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Betsy J.
Betsy J.
Hollywood, FL
My husband is obsessed with mouthwash and he's so happy that there is something that is non-alcoholic that still works
I love this mouthwash it leaves my mouth fresh and doesn't burn.its not that expensive you can get it at any drugstore
Rochel B.
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
I just love spearment. After brushing my teeth and flosing I swish this around and love how clean my teeth feel after.
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
It's kind of sweet for it to be Mouthwash I personally like minter but I use this when I don't have anymore listerine
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I usually enjoy spearmint flavor the best, so I enjoyed using this after I found it at target. Feels clean and fresh!
Marcelle C.
Marcelle C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Refreshing ! Makes my teeth feel clean and healthy, without burning my mouth. Would definitely recommend this product
Favorite mouth wash. It doesn't have a stinging feeling like Listerine and doesn't fail to make my teeth feel clean.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Sturgis, MI
I love this mouth wash after I'm done brushing my teeth I get some and use it and it leaves my mouth fresh and minty
Amber R.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Colgate Total Advance Pro-Shield Mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling fresh. The Spearment Surge flavor is my favorite!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Temple, TX
Live this product it works super fast and I don't have to worry about anything because this mouthwash covers it all.