BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It leaves your mouth feeling amazingly fresh. It takes away bad odor expertly. I don't know if it's as good as Listerine but it is a good product nonetheless.
Courtney E.
I really enjoy how fresh this mouthwash makes my mouth feel. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth and it gives me that fresh breathe every morning.
Leanne B.
Port Neches, TX
My son absolutely loves this mouthwash! He loves how it keeps his breath fresh and how clean it leaves his mouth. It is one that I must always have on hand!
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
I love spearmint! ALLLLL THE WAY! It's my fave! Has been in my hoist old since the olden days. My mother got me hooked cause she always kept it in the house
Jill L.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great, alcohol-free toothepaste! It tastes great. I can't tell any lasting effects, but it's good for freshening up (what I use it for most often).
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my two go to mouthwashes. I love it it makes my mouth feel very fresh and it works all night. I love it. Great flavor (for 30 seconds anyway)
Alexis S.
Pearl River
Used while healing a tongue piercing- per recommendation. The ability to freshen breath wasn’t what I had expected, but that’s not what it was purchased for.
Vibha G.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mouthwash and this one does not disappoint. I use it everyday and find that it works well. It's not a horrible burning.
Irene K.
Liked the taste and leaves the mouth fresh. I still like scope's taste better but I didn't mind this brand. It was on sale at the time. Will buy it again.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Mint is just to strong for me! I always go for the spearmint products! I love this mouth rinse! Leaves your mouth feeling so fresh and clean! I love it!