BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
LEAR2703 GENESIS C.
Is not my favorite because of the weird sensation that this product leaves in my mount, especifically in my tonge hahaha, but well it work because i do like how i feel my mount time after i use this.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
One thing i like from colgate, the fresh feeling always last longer, a cool breeze and makes you feeling so fresh ready to start your day, i opt from one brand to another and colgate is in the cycle always
Vanessa G.
I love the taste, and it really does work. However with my sensitive gums it just wasn't doing it for me. I would be willing to try a more sensitive version for sure though. Maybe soon they will get on that.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
This is my choice of mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed not too much mint but enough always a must have in the house! you don't need to use too much of it to get the job done and the taste is a plus, i recommend this for anyone who likes to keep fresh!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Our family has been using this mouthwash for several years now. We all enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing and flossing. The taste is also great. We typically purchase this at Target.
Jimena B.
Annandale , VA
I love the taste. It leaves my mouth feel so fresh and clean. This was my first time using it and I love it. The taste is so much better than listerine. I think they're too strong. I definitely bought again.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only mouthwash I will use any more. So of the mouthwash I have used hurt my mouth bUT not this one. Also the taste is not overly powerful. It just leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Susan S.
Union, MS
I have used this product and am satisfied. My husband did not like it. It is not as strong as Listerinr , but seems to do the trick! I have used it a coulle of times. I might recommend this product.
Bethany R.
White Hall, MD
Great mouthwash to use. Has decent flavor but usually need to rinse after because it can be strong. I just buy at my local Walmart or drug store and definitely leaves a clean feeling after my brush.
Lauren S.
Spring, TX
Colgate always makes some of the best mouthwashes in my opinion. It makes my mouth feel cleaner, helps with breath freshening and is a good value for the amount that you get. I have only bought this one once before but will probably re-buy it because the flavor is really nice.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?