BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Anna W.
Reynolds, GA
I LOVE this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth feeling the cleanest everytime. It is a hard one to compare to another brand because it is honestly my favorite! It exceeded my expectations for a mouth wash! I would defintely recommend it to anyone who loves a clean feel!
Jen F.
Mission, TX
Definitely love the taste &I smell it has! It leaves a great feeling in your mouth &a if also very effective. I've stuck to Colgate my entire life &I never had it disappointed me. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want that get that bad burn in your mouth.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
Absolutely love this mouthwash! I am such a big fan! I use it every morning when I wake up! Honestly it helps me wake up a little faster with the strong flavor of spearment! I also love that it helps protect and repair your mouth! IIt is definitely one to try out!
maria c.
Me encanta este producto. la verdad es que creo que soy un poco masoquista por que me encanta los enjuagues que sepan a bastante menta. y este me encanta. lo probé sin querer y aunque solo lo utilice por las mañanas me encanta la sensación de frescor que me deja.
Juan J.
This is actually on of my favorites because it helps keep my mouth fresh and it's good to protect teeth. I buy it either at HEB or Walmart and it's at a reasonable price. I'm satisfied with it! I recommended to people that love to have their teeth cleaned!
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
We prefer spearmint over peppermint and were pretty satisfied with the results, the "shield" felt awkward at first but kept our teeth felling cleaner through the whole day than brushing alone.
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Love this mouthwash! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean and definitely burns a little bit. I like that feeling because it makes me think it is working better. My mouth always feels fresh afterwards. Very satisfied! Would buy again!
Hannah B.
Clarion, PA
Very effective mouthwash. My breath stays fresh for hours! The mouthwash isn't extremely harsh. I use this a few times per week. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a mouthwash that'll keep your breath fresh
Iiona S.
This is a great mouthwash. If you don't like mint flavor (like me) this is a great choice! The mint flavor is very mild and easy to deal with. I use this mouthwash every day! I am very satisfied overall. I highly recommend!
Bebe K.
This worked amazing and helped my sensitivity problem. Idk how but my sensitive problem just stopped after using this and I noticed I breath started to not smell bad anymore.