BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
brenda y.
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
Yes... I do like this... it's very good. I compare it to Listerine in that it is strong enough and not at all weak in the mouth when I use it. I like the flavor mint that it has and that's important when I talk to people. I would get this again as I feel it's good.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this mouthwash for about a month and found that I didn't really like the taste of it. I have used other brands and type of mouthwash in the past and find this particular spearmint flavor to be odd. I used up what I had but I would not buy the product again.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product contains a high alcohol level, so it really just feels like your mouth is on fire, especially if you have a cut or a sore in your mouth. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean like Listerine does, and it's so strong that it burns your nose and eyes.
At first I wasn't a fan of how strong the Mint flavor was but it really helped my breath to stay and smell like that all day, which in the long run I learned to appreciate. I would recommend this to anyone. it always leaves my teeth feeling refreshed and clean!
Cara E.
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Love this brand, have been purchasing Colgate Total for over a year now and it has been great. I bought it at Target on sale buy get one for blah. And we love it ! My partner will not let me buy any other brand of mouth wash we will definitely be repeat buyers
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We purchase this by the gallon it tastes great fresh breath and is cheap it does a great job and we never run out. sometimes we water it down beaucase it can be a bit stong but it tastes great and mywhole family uses it we buy it at HEB and on amazon in bulk
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouth wash. It is not to strong with any alcohol stinging sensations. I started using it after I found out I had a few cavities from not doing a proper oral routine. After using this mouth wash for about 2 bottles I have no cavities. Great item!
Sofia H.
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
A great mouthwash that leaves your mouth smelling month and perfectly clean. I usually get it from Walmart but most stores have it in stock. It's a great mouthwash but sometimes it hard to keep in your mouth for too long. Overall I recommend it to everyone.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've always hated using mouthwash because of the burn, but this stuff is amazing. It totally helped clear up my gingivitis and makes my breath smell squeaky clean. I use it every night before bed and my husband says I hardly have morning breath anymore lol
jo A.
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.