BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Stewart P.
I don't suppose I know enough about the real benefits of mouthwash to compare the actual disinfecting ability of this to other products but what I can comment on is the way it feels and makes my breath smell. In both of those arenas, it does an exceptional job. My mouth is always smoochable and my teeth feel clean after I use it. It also doesn't feel too harsh or chemically.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
When it comes to mouthwash I always like to use the green liquid. The taste is amazing and my mouth feels cool and fresh after I do it. Sometimes it can sting a little bit but I don't mind it because I do feel like it's just cleaning anything that needs to be cleaned inside my mouth. If having fresh breath is something that you're interested in I definitely recommend
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
This Colgate mouthwash leaves such a good taste in your mouth after using! I feel that this mouthwash works better than other brands because your mouth is left feeling extra fresh and clean. I purchase my mouthwashes at target an/or Walmart. This spearmint is my favorite although someone might prefer a different flavor and it works just as well!!
maría f.
Miami
I love this Colgate spearmint mouth wash to always be super clean and with a fresh scent it is super effective and I believe truly long lasting and you don't need much product because it is way strong
Anna W.
Reynolds, GA
I LOVE this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth feeling the cleanest everytime. It is a hard one to compare to another brand because it is honestly my favorite! It exceeded my expectations for a mouth wash! I would defintely recommend it to anyone who loves a clean feel!
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
Absolutely love this mouthwash! I am such a big fan! I use it every morning when I wake up! Honestly it helps me wake up a little faster with the strong flavor of spearment! I also love that it helps protect and repair your mouth! IIt is definitely one to try out!
Jen F.
Mission, TX
Definitely love the taste &I smell it has! It leaves a great feeling in your mouth &a if also very effective. I've stuck to Colgate my entire life &I never had it disappointed me. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want that get that bad burn in your mouth.
maria c.
Me encanta este producto. la verdad es que creo que soy un poco masoquista por que me encanta los enjuagues que sepan a bastante menta. y este me encanta. lo probé sin querer y aunque solo lo utilice por las mañanas me encanta la sensación de frescor que me deja.
Juan J.
This is actually on of my favorites because it helps keep my mouth fresh and it's good to protect teeth. I buy it either at HEB or Walmart and it's at a reasonable price. I'm satisfied with it! I recommended to people that love to have their teeth cleaned!
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
We prefer spearmint over peppermint and were pretty satisfied with the results, the "shield" felt awkward at first but kept our teeth felling cleaner through the whole day than brushing alone.