BY COLGATE #58 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't like how powerful mouthwash is typically because I can't handle it. But this one is incredibly refreshing and I actually look forward to using it.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Before using this Product I had Listerine, but I hated it. Listerine really burns in my mouth and even mixing it with water I was not able to hold it long in my mouth.

I like the purple color of this Colgate Mouthwash, I think it's fun. The Taste is great, the burn is mild and so I'm able now to have it in my mouth almost a whole minute. Afterward, my mouth feels completely fresh and that's how I wanna leave the House.

The fresh taste and breath hold for a long while and I just love it!

Ashley S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Colgate spearmint is my go to mouth wash. It's not too strong where it "stings" your mouth. It helps reduce plaque and leaves a fresh minty smell in your mouth.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It leaves your mouth feeling amazingly fresh. It takes away bad odor expertly. I don't know if it's as good as Listerine but it is a good product nonetheless.
Shaniya C.
This products makes your breathe feel and look fresher then ever it's one of my favorite mouth washes I love it so much and and makes my gums feel super clean
Lesley H.
This is a really good mouthwash! i love that fresh scent afterwards. it really helps with leaving your mouth clean the whole day. i use it daily and i love it.
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouthwash because my favorite mint is spearmint.
I've never been disappointed and the flavor doesn't Go away until you've eaten or drunk something
Leanne B.
Port Neches, TX
My son absolutely loves this mouthwash! He loves how it keeps his breath fresh and how clean it leaves his mouth. It is one that I must always have on hand!
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
I love spearmint! ALLLLL THE WAY! It's my fave! Has been in my hoist old since the olden days. My mother got me hooked cause she always kept it in the house
Courtney E.
I really enjoy how fresh this mouthwash makes my mouth feel. I use it every morning after I brush my teeth and it gives me that fresh breathe every morning.