BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Jessup, MD
I really like this mouthwash because it doesn't have too strong of an alcohol taste, and the spearmint flavor is pleasant.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Abbeville, LA
By far the best mouthwash lasting freshness and really makes your mouth feel clean. Great tasting, and smells really fresh
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
It doesn't burn and the taste is not terrible it keeps your breath fresh and helps maintain oral health it is very helpful
Haily H.
Haily H.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I like the way it smells and leave my mouth feeling fresh if i could smile all day with this i would deffinatly be able to
Carling L.
Carling L.
Doesn't give the same burn as listerine, but still gets the job done! Would buy if on sale, otherwise stick with listerine
Carly s.
Carly s.
Portland , OR
This didn't burn like other mouthwash I've tried and left my breath fresh. It did have a slightly odd after taste though.
sesen g.
sesen g.
Rolesville, NC
Works great I definitely see a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth as well as my breath. very affordable.
Annie C.
Annie C.
W College Cnr, IN
Clean and refreshing, but I'm not big on mint flavored anything. Great product and results but not my personal favorite.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I love this mouth wash and the best part is that you can buy it almost everywhere. I plan to buy this item later today.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Good balance and not overpowering. Lasting effect for a good amount of time. I like the flavors offered. Priced fairly.