BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
I use this everyday. It works great. It burn a little bit, but I guess that means it's working. My breath smells great after this. It met my expectations perfectly. I would tell others to buy this. It's great.
Martha A.
I love how refreshing this feels after using it. I try to use it every other day just so the product lasts! It gives a fresh scent for your mouth. I repeatedly use it. I recommend this to others! It's great.
maria p.
The product is quite good, as everything Colgate makes. The fact is "pro-shield" makes you feel more protected and safe. I use it three times a day. I believe it meets everyone's expectations and more
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
Kelsey E.
Clermont, FL
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel the most clean out of any that I have tried in the past. I used it every morning after I brush my teeth and my mouth just feels fresh. I will repurchase over and over.
Violeta C.
Nice refreshing mouthwash that does its job.
It feels like it burns but thats because of the ingredients
Bought it at my local drugstore at walmart.
Feels refreshing
I am very satisfied with this product
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
One thing i like from colgate, the fresh feeling always last longer, a cool breeze and makes you feeling so fresh ready to start your day, i opt from one brand to another and colgate is in the cycle always
maría f.
Miami
I love this Colgate spearmint mouth wash to always be super clean and with a fresh scent it is super effective and I believe truly long lasting and you don't need much product because it is way strong
LEAR2703 GENESIS C.
Is not my favorite because of the weird sensation that this product leaves in my mount, especifically in my tonge hahaha, but well it work because i do like how i feel my mount time after i use this.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
This is my choice of mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed not too much mint but enough always a must have in the house! you don't need to use too much of it to get the job done and the taste is a plus, i recommend this for anyone who likes to keep fresh!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?