BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Priya B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like the taste, and its minty, without it being so difficult to handle that I can't keep it in for even 30 seconds. Keeps my breath frsh and clean. 10/10. would recommend
Val H.
Love the smile Lodge has a good taste doesn't burn as much when you're renting your mouth with it and leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean and breath fresh for a while.
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
Colgate has become my favorite brand of oral care. Spearmint is my favorite but meijers does not have this flavor, that is where I shop 95% of the time. It is my fave
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
We purchase this by the gallon it tastes great fresh breath and is cheap it does a great job and we never run out. sometimes we water it down beaucase it can be a bit stong but it tastes great and mywhole family uses it we buy it at HEB and on amazon in bulk
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't like how powerful mouthwash is typically because I can't handle it. But this one is incredibly refreshing and I actually look forward to using it.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Before using this Product I had Listerine, but I hated it. Listerine really burns in my mouth and even mixing it with water I was not able to hold it long in my mouth.

I like the purple color of this Colgate Mouthwash, I think it's fun. The Taste is great, the burn is mild and so I'm able now to have it in my mouth almost a whole minute. Afterward, my mouth feels completely fresh and that's how I wanna leave the House.

The fresh taste and breath hold for a long while and I just love it!

Ashley S.
['Pembroke Pnes', 'FL'], FL
Colgate spearmint is my go to mouth wash. It's not too strong where it "stings" your mouth. It helps reduce plaque and leaves a fresh minty smell in your mouth.
Lesley H.
This is a really good mouthwash! i love that fresh scent afterwards. it really helps with leaving your mouth clean the whole day. i use it daily and i love it.
Shaniya C.
This products makes your breathe feel and look fresher then ever it's one of my favorite mouth washes I love it so much and and makes my gums feel super clean
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It leaves your mouth feeling amazingly fresh. It takes away bad odor expertly. I don't know if it's as good as Listerine but it is a good product nonetheless.