BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Petronila B.
I use it in the morning and at night leave my teeth really fresh is my favorite really good
Maggie A.
Fresh finishing touch after a wash my mouth can't leave the house with out using mouthwash
Angelica D.
this is an amazing product, with a nice minty taste to it. keeps your mouth fresh all day.
Nicole L.
Burns my mouth a little bit but it's work it since it helps keep my breath fresh and clean!
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This moutwash tastes great and is very affordable. It is found in most stores. A must have.
Nere G.
Love the after affect on this mouth wash leave my mouth feeling fresh and minty (clean).
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
Average product. No different than any other mouthwash you buy anywhere. Not impressed.
francesca r.
Fort Pierce, FL
This keeps my teeth pearly clean and rooms most plaque it sure did meet my expectations
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! doesnt sting or burn. leaves breath fresher than ever and icy cool.
Alana P.
Kansas City, MO
So I used Colgate mouth wash it's ok but it doesn't do anything for me but it's ok.