BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
I love the colgate total advanced pro-sheild spearmint surge mouthwash. It really makes my mouth feel fresh, clean and healthy!
alina y.
alina y.
North Highlands, CA
This is an amazing mouth wash that leaves your breath minty fresh and breezy. I use this every morning and have loved it since.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Elwood, IL
I use this mouthwash everyday because it leaves a refreshing feeling in my mouth. It gets rid of all the bacteria with one use.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and really fresh. It's really effective if you use it on a regular basis.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I don't use it often but it's nice to have around. I like that the spearmint is not to strong compared to other mouth washes.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
The Colgate Total is the only brand i keep buying! It doesn't taste like alcohol and leaves my mouth clean and fresh feeling!
Andi M.
Andi M.
Mooresville, NC
I need to have fresh breath to feel clean and to wake me up in the morning and this stuff does just that and for a long time!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
This mouthwash is really great. I love the feeling when my teeth are clean. I wouldn't choose another product over this one.
cindayyy x.
cindayyy x.
Fresno, CA
I use this every single day and after I finish my coffee! yes, stay fresh guys, no one will tell you when your breath stinks
Allen D.
Allen D.
Morgantown, WV
This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling almost painfully clean, tastes pretty good, and freshens breath for a loooooong time.