BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I have used this mouth wash in the past but did not repurchase. It does feel fresh and clean but I didn't like the flavor or after taste. It's cheap and does what it should. Only downside was the taste.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate is like my favorite brand of mouth wash products and it never fails me. This product is not too harsh and it keeps my mouth feeling extra clean and refreshed. Definetely recommend it
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The pro shield spearmint mouthwash is absolutely amazing! It does a great job leaving my mouth totally clean feeling, and very refreshing! This is a brand that I love to buy quite often!
Myriam Y.
Marietta, GA
First of all, great taste for a mouthwash. This is my go to oral product when I'm in a rush. I've even poured some wash in my mouth and stuck a toothbrush in there. Works just as great!
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
Seeing that I use other teeth whitening products in not sure if this one is what's doing the job. However, it always gives me a refreshed feeling, especially on those hard mornings.
Griselda S.
Santa Ana, CA
I used this product once and i don't regret it at all. I did what it was suppose to. I rather use no alcohol mouth washes but this wasn't as bad so i would use again to be honest.
Robin G.
Buford, GA
I bought it because I had a coupon. I liked it. I, a Listerine fan. I haven't bought it since. No reason. If I get another coupon & it goes on sell, I'll grab another bottle
Tatyana A.
Stockton, CA
Since i was younger i have alwaysed use colgate mouth wash or tooth paste. I just love it period. I recommend this mouth wash. Theres tons more but i like a speatmint smell.