BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I use this several times a day when I need a quick breath refresher! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Savannah, TN
This mouthwash has a great taste I sometimes almost swallow it! It keeps your mouth and teeth very fresh for long periods of time.
Raven L.
Raven L.
Portsmouth , OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
I love this stuff.. keeps my mouth feeling fresh for an hour or so after breakfast only downside is the flavor is a little yucky..
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
I really like this one because it works really well at keeping teeth clean but it also tastes good. We usually get it at Walmart.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is my favorite mouth wash. The only one me and my fiancé can agree on. Leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth all day to last.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Just your regular ole mouthwash, nothing fancy, gets the job done. Price is okay, rather buy the off brand, it works just as well
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I love this mouth wash. It isn't harsh and doesn't have any alcohol in it. It is reasonably priced and my dentist recommends it.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Elwood, IL
I use this mouthwash everyday because it leaves a refreshing feeling in my mouth. It gets rid of all the bacteria with one use.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
I love the colgate total advanced pro-sheild spearmint surge mouthwash. It really makes my mouth feel fresh, clean and healthy!