BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.
Cassidy M.
This mouth wash is amazing! It leaves me teeth feeling extremely clean and smooth! In my opinion, it beats out all the alternatives! I use it every day, twice a day!! Great product overall! I would definitely recommend!
Uma W.
I love this mouth wash it works well. I had puffy gums and it helps in order to bring inflammation down. The only criticism I have is that the taste is extreme minty. I would recommend this to anyone with puffy gums.
Bebe K.
This worked amazing and helped my sensitivity problem. Idk how but my sensitive problem just stopped after using this and I noticed I breath started to not smell bad anymore.
B E.
I love this alcohol free mouthwash by Colgate. It allows me to rinse my mouth without the burning sensation as most other mouthwash give. The spearmint has a great refreshing taste and does not leave any after taste.
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This product is the best in my opinion! It has an amazing taste/smell thats long lasting! Unlike others, it has a long lasting smell yo it and i use it every day!
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and protects against acidic foods and drinks. It is alcohol free so i can actually rinse full strength for the recommended 30 seconds.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
Okay product. I love the price and how it makes my mouth feel after brushing my teeth. I purchased it at Walgreens. yes it meet expectations for the time being. It is highly priced. and I love colgate products.
Kristy P.
Happy Valley, OR
I did not like the smell and flavor of this product.compared to listorine i much prefer listorine. this is the first ive used it and i used it once then threw it away. i would definitely not buy this again