BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Uma W.
I love this mouth wash it works well. I had puffy gums and it helps in order to bring inflammation down. The only criticism I have is that the taste is extreme minty. I would recommend this to anyone with puffy gums.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and protects against acidic foods and drinks. It is alcohol free so i can actually rinse full strength for the recommended 30 seconds.
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This product is the best in my opinion! It has an amazing taste/smell thats long lasting! Unlike others, it has a long lasting smell yo it and i use it every day!
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
Okay product. I love the price and how it makes my mouth feel after brushing my teeth. I purchased it at Walgreens. yes it meet expectations for the time being. It is highly priced. and I love colgate products.
Kristy P.
Happy Valley, OR
I did not like the smell and flavor of this product.compared to listorine i much prefer listorine. this is the first ive used it and i used it once then threw it away. i would definitely not buy this again
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I have used this mouth wash in the past but did not repurchase. It does feel fresh and clean but I didn't like the flavor or after taste. It's cheap and does what it should. Only downside was the taste.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate is like my favorite brand of mouth wash products and it never fails me. This product is not too harsh and it keeps my mouth feeling extra clean and refreshed. Definetely recommend it
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!