BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
This is our our favorite mouthwash. We've try other brands and this is the best we've tried.
Angelica D.
this is an amazing product, with a nice minty taste to it. keeps your mouth fresh all day.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Such a wonderful refreshing mint flavorrrr. Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean and fresh.
Brittany S.
Who doesn't love mouth wash it leaves your mouth minty and fresh perfect for your next kiss
Petronila B.
I use it in the morning and at night leave my teeth really fresh is my favorite really good
Maggie A.
Fresh finishing touch after a wash my mouth can't leave the house with out using mouthwash
Nere G.
Love the after affect on this mouth wash leave my mouth feeling fresh and minty (clean).
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
Average product. No different than any other mouthwash you buy anywhere. Not impressed.
francesca r.
Fort Pierce, FL
This keeps my teeth pearly clean and rooms most plaque it sure did meet my expectations
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! doesnt sting or burn. leaves breath fresher than ever and icy cool.