BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Mary W.
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
I like that this mouthwash doesn't burn. The only thing I think is weird is that when you spit this out it becomes a weird gray color.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Paola C.
Paola C.
The taste is just right, not too minty, your taste buds tingle, leaves mouth feeling fresh and lasts a lot more than other mouthwash.
Eric R.
Eric R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing, I've been using this mouth was for as long as I can remember, it's great and the amount the provide is great
Cassandra s.
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
Great mouthwash very clean feeling and you can feel it work when you gargle with it. Affordable price and you can always find a sale.
Endia L.
Endia L.
Katy, TX
I love it I love it. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it and I can't get enough
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Staten Island, NY
I usually hate mouthwashes because of he flavors, but this one is really great. The spearmint leaves my mouth minty fresh for hours!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
Really liked the proshield because it not only left my mouth clean but it left my teeth feeling stronger and healthier than before.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I use this several times a day when I need a quick breath refresher! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath smelling fresh!
Janica L.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
Loveeeeeeeee it to death it has a great smell is powerful it really works and i saw a difference maybe the first week it was awesom