BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
Morgan H.
This mouthwash is okay. I find that it's a little too harsh and burns my mouth, but I still managed to use up the bottle. I prefer other brands that aren't as strong, but it does the job of making your breath smell fresher.
Jackee B.
Love the spearmint flavor love the fact that it's a 2 pack and how the pro shield provides a protective barrier over your teeth this product is a little over 5.00 for two bottles!! Try it now because it always satisfies me
Melody C.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of it! Always use this as an add on after brushing my teeth. I have just used it for one week but the change is obvious! Always feel extra confident going out with this! Would define lay recommend this.
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Good stuff! I like the taste of this mouthwash compared to most. Plus it doesn't leave a burning aftertaste also like most can. I try to use mouthwash at least twice a day and using this really makes your mouth feel fresh
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Jacqueline V.
This mouth wash is amazing after you're done brushing your teeth use this and it's very effective I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for a while now. It's very satisfying. I would recommend this to others
Autumn J.
Calhoun, GA
So far so good. I purchased this about a week ago and I have noticed a difference in the clean feeling I get from using after I have brushed. This leaves your mouth feeling extra clean and your breath fresh and minty!
Lisa h.
I love mouth wash it makes my mouth feel so clean after brushing! I like the spearmint taste. My breathe smells really fresh afterwards it is very effective in keeping my breath smelling fresh. I would buy this again
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?