BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I totally love this mouthwash. I love it that spearmint flavor that stays in your mouth. I would totally recommend this and especially when you go out on a date like me lol.
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
Nothing feels better than ending your mouth care routine with mouth wash. Spearmint is one of my favorites. I really like that it comes in a couple flavors to please everyone.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
I seriously wouldn't know what I'll do without this! This thing save me so many times. The taste of it is sometime strong but I like that cause i know it's working for me
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this mouthwash I use this all the time. I actually have to go out and buy and new one. Mines is running out. I use this every morning when I brush must teeth leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I recommend this to everyone.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this nearly every morning (I use another brand at night). It truly leaves a clean feeling inside my mouth and the spearmint taste is refreshingly different from other mouthwashes. I love this one. Would totally recommend!
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
What I loved most about this mouth wash was that it did not have an other powering taste of mint. It is a very soft flavor, and it does not sting at all when you use it!
Meredith H.
Love this flavor and it has anti-gingivitis fighting pieces to it. I water it down a little bit so it's not so strong but it's the mouthwash recommended by my dentist.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I love spearmint flavor so this one works for me. Tho it is on the pricer side of the scale but when your using it you feel the burn, you know it works if it burns lol.
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It's as good as you can get with mouthwash. It's not so fresh that it's choking you but it does leave your mouth feeling pretty clean. I use it at least 5 times a week.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.