BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Veronica P.
Currently using this mouth wash now. I love how it leaves your breath smelling fresh. I'm not really picky with my mouth washed I just like trying or buying whatever makes my breath smell/feel cleaner & whatever is affordable enough for me.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I do like this product and brand. I feel that it does the job and does not make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of mouth washes tend to make my eyes water from being too strong, but so far this brand and product does not seem to bother me.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really like this mouthwash because of the spearmint flavor. It leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth that isn't too strong. And it gets the job done - my mouth always feels clean and my breath is fresh. I use it at least a few times a week.
Rocio R.
Hola, mi madre siempre utiliza los productos de Colgate, te deja un aliento fresco y no quema la boca, lo recomiendo totalmente ya que tiene un buen balance precio y calidad, a demás yo tengo brackets y me ayuda a tenerlos siempre limpios.
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This mouthwash has a very disgusting taste to it, it kinda taste like raw chicken. And you see the color of the liquid? Yeah. It makes your teeth that color, so if you want to have green teeth this product is great but otherwise, sorry
cara v.
I bought this product last week and I totally love it. it met my expectations because it left my teeth feeling great. like this one better than the other mouthwashes because the other ones taste weird and I like the taste of this one.
Misty S.
Joshua, TX
I loved the clean fresh taste of Colgate total advanced pro shield mouthwash. I was impressed by all the benifits that are listed on the bottle. I used it every morning and night and felt like my teeth felt totally clean and my mouth felt clean and fresh. I enjoyed using this mouthwash. This is an honest review from me.
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've always hated using mouthwash because of the burn, but this stuff is amazing. It totally helped clear up my gingivitis and makes my breath smell squeaky clean. I use it every night before bed and my husband says I hardly have morning breath anymore lol
Latavia M.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mints or mouthwash. Colgate is one of my favorite brands, I always use their toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouthwash. As far as other brands I can guarantee that Colgate doesn't disappoint.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?