BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Tiffany M.
Colgate is an AMAZINGGGG brand. Whether it's their mouthwash, toothpaste, or floss, Colgate gets the job done in the best way possible. I use Colgate everyday, faithfully and it never disappoints me. I will always recommend this brand before any others.
Morgan D.
Cullman, AL
The first half of the day before my eyes out and about this one was injured in the first
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo uso todos los días es algo que hago desde que era una niña y nunca lo e eliminado de mi rutina de limpieza bucal
Naoko S.
It is the best mouthwash for me. It is comfortable in mouth and refresh it and tastes great. Highly recommended and I am a repeat buyer.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it taste wonderful and it doesn't burn in my mouth!
jenny b.
Dover , De
I really like this mouthwash. I am not a big peppermint fan so appreciate the spearmint option. This did not burn my mouth and really left it feeling clean. This is affordable and you often get coupons which is great! I would repurchase for sure!
Latavia M.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mints or mouthwash. Colgate is one of my favorite brands, I always use their toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouthwash. As far as other brands I can guarantee that Colgate doesn't disappoint.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Like this mouthwash after brushing are teeth and rinse with mouthwash lasts long fresh mouth
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
I love this flavor! It leaves my mouth feeling clean and really fresh. It's really effective if you use it on a regular basis.