BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Gayle L.
Gayle L.
Bethlehem, PA
Loved how clean this made my mouth feel. The taste is also great...not overly minty but enough to feel just brushed. No bad alcohol taste...
Christina P.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I use this occasionally when I travel. Its very inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. It leave my teeth and my breath feeling so fresh.
Natanny F.
Natanny F.
Summit
Does the job, but I don't like the flavor. And it seems like any other mouthwash, doesn't have any deferential compared to other products.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Works well, tastes good. Spearmint is my favorite flavor, so I repurchase this often. I also tend to purchase Colgate products most often.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
I use this a lot and it is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I use almost everyday at night. It just has a good price and it's a good deal.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Silver Spring, MD
This mouthwash is great for people who hate the taste of regular mint like I do. It's not too strong but it certainly gets the job done!
Naoko S.
Naoko S.
It is the best mouthwash for me. It is comfortable in mouth and refresh it and tastes great. Highly recommended and I am a repeat buyer.
Tal A.
Tal A.
I absolutely love Colgate and all the products they sell their toothpaste and mouthwash are number one on my list from all other brands
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
I like this mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and the sensation of a clean mouth. The taste can be a little overpowering.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
I like that this mouthwash doesn't burn. The only thing I think is weird is that when you spit this out it becomes a weird gray color.