BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mouthwash! It's really refreshing and leaves your breath smelling the same. I would recommend this to everyone. It is affordable and I am a repeat user. I have to say that I would definitely continue buying this over and over again
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
sometimes I feel like mouthwash is too strong that I can't use it for longer than 30 mins but this is nice where I can keep it in my mouth for 60 seconds! Makes my mouth feel clean:)
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
It burned my mouth so bad. I thought it would be good because I love Colgate and the price was fair but I was fooled. I didn't even feel like my teeth were clean. Not buying again.
Breanna F.
San Clemente, CA
This mouthwash is a must have for your dental hygiene and whitening needs. The spearmint taste leaves you feeling clean and refreshed giving you a perfect smile to start your day.
christine f.
I like to use this mouthwash after I brush or maybe in the middle of the day if I am in a rush and don't have time to rebrush my teeth. Makes your mouth feel very cleaned amd refreshed
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great product. Does not burn mouth like other mouthwashes can. I am a repeat user of this product. I like this much better than other mouthwashes. Great product. I would buy again
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
I love this product! I use it 3 times a day! the spearmint taste isn't overwhelming and I don't get a burning feeling like some mouthwashes do. Highly recommended by my family!
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
Wow the minty taste on this is strong. the price is great and you can often find a good deal on it using coupons. it left my breath fresh can't say it did anything else for me.
Kayli P.
Hitchins, KY
I was so happy to find that Colgate has a spearmint mouthwash! Colgate has never let me down and neither has this product. I plan on buying this mouthwash for a long time in the future. I use it after I brush my teeth and it works amazing.
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
Nothing feels better than ending your mouth care routine with mouth wash. Spearmint is one of my favorites. I really like that it comes in a couple flavors to please everyone.