BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
The label is misleading and there is nothing pro or seriously advanced about this mouthwash-mouthwash is just mouthwash. It doesn't sting or burn, it makes me feel fresh and I like it
Becky M.
I have been a Colgate user for years and like this mouthwash. After brushing it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and had a bit of burn but not overwhelming. It compares well to other mouthwashes. I will continue to use Colgate brand mouthwashes.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I like spearmint a lot more than peppermint so I love that this is a flavor option. It also has a lot less burning to it than Listerine. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Hannah P.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this mouth wash because it doesn't burn my mouth when using it. It makes your breath stay fresh the majority of the day. I love the taste and wouldn't go a morning without it!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
The aftertaste on this product is so good! It's really nice for people that get sensitive and about The tingling feeling it leaves in your mouth, I really like it and it leaves my breath feeling fresh and also helps protect my teeth from staining.
Angela S.
Love this product! My teeth feel so clean and my breath smells super fresh. I love to use it because I feel like all the little germs in my mouth are getting killed and washed away.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mouthwash! It's really refreshing and leaves your breath smelling the same. I would recommend this to everyone. It is affordable and I am a repeat user. I have to say that I would definitely continue buying this over and over again
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
It burned my mouth so bad. I thought it would be good because I love Colgate and the price was fair but I was fooled. I didn't even feel like my teeth were clean. Not buying again.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
sometimes I feel like mouthwash is too strong that I can't use it for longer than 30 mins but this is nice where I can keep it in my mouth for 60 seconds! Makes my mouth feel clean:)