BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Priscilla L.
Priscilla L.
I typically stick with listerine as my poison of choice when it comes to mouthwash but this one has the same effect and leave my mouth feeling fresh
Flavia R.
Flavia R.
Fayetteville, AR
I recommend Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash. I believe it really clean well and I look how it makes my mouth feels good.
Antionette Y.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
This mouthwash is intense with only one mouth full and swishing it around in my mouth is really get my mouth clean and the after taste of spearmint
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Baytown
Like the spearmint flavor more than peppermint. Not as strong of a minty flavor. Doesn't burn my mouth as much. Makes your breath smell minty clean
sofi b.
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I love the taste of this mouthwash!! It always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! I've been using it since I bought it the first time!
anjelika s.
anjelika s.
This is my favorite and the blue one they are the only mouthwashes I will use because they are the only one that appeal to my mouth and the flavor
annabel k.
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This product cleaned y mouth but not as well as other mouthwashes I have used. It was better than nothing but I will not be purchasing it again.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
angie h.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.