BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Brittany R.
This mouthwash has a great taste and doesn't burn too much. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and protected with a great scent! I've recommended this to family and friends, and you can never go wrong with Colgate! Just give it a try and you'll see the difference!
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Love this brand, have been purchasing Colgate Total for over a year now and it has been great. I bought it at Target on sale buy get one for blah. And we love it ! My partner will not let me buy any other brand of mouth wash we will definitely be repeat buyers
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Love the crisp flavor and it's not stinging like listerine. I can't stand mouthwash with alcohol and Colgate Total gives me the cleanliness and freshness without the harshness of alcohol!
jo A.
I like it! It's extremely effective and it helps me keep my teeth clean. My only problem with this product is that it has an extremely overpowering taste, very very minty. It makes my tongue feel a bit numb, but it works on my teeth so I suppose it's good.
Becky M.
I have been a Colgate user for years and like this mouthwash. After brushing it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and had a bit of burn but not overwhelming. It compares well to other mouthwashes. I will continue to use Colgate brand mouthwashes.
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
The label is misleading and there is nothing pro or seriously advanced about this mouthwash-mouthwash is just mouthwash. It doesn't sting or burn, it makes me feel fresh and I like it
Angela S.
Love this product! My teeth feel so clean and my breath smells super fresh. I love to use it because I feel like all the little germs in my mouth are getting killed and washed away.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I like spearmint a lot more than peppermint so I love that this is a flavor option. It also has a lot less burning to it than Listerine. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
The aftertaste on this product is so good! It's really nice for people that get sensitive and about The tingling feeling it leaves in your mouth, I really like it and it leaves my breath feeling fresh and also helps protect my teeth from staining.
Hannah P.
Atlanta, GA
Love this mouth wash because it doesn't burn my mouth when using it. It makes your breath stay fresh the majority of the day. I love the taste and wouldn't go a morning without it!