BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Port Neches, TX
My son absolutely loves this mouthwash! He loves how it keeps his breath fresh and how clean it leaves his mouth. It is one that I must always have on hand!
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
I love spearmint! ALLLLL THE WAY! It's my fave! Has been in my hoist old since the olden days. My mother got me hooked cause she always kept it in the house
Vibha G.
Vibha G.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mouthwash and this one does not disappoint. I use it everyday and find that it works well. It's not a horrible burning.
Irene K.
Irene K.
Liked the taste and leaves the mouth fresh. I still like scope's taste better but I didn't mind this brand. It was on sale at the time. Will buy it again.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Yonkers, NY
This is an okay mouthwash. I don't feel like it does anything special to my mouth. I just use it because mouthwash has become a routine to my oral care.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Mint is just to strong for me! I always go for the spearmint products! I love this mouth rinse! Leaves your mouth feeling so fresh and clean! I love it!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Leaves my mouth feelings so clean and fresh! I love the taste, but it definitely burns my mouth more than other mouthwashes, so I usually switch it up.
Diane M.
Diane M.
San Antonio, TX
I currently have this product and have been repurchasing it often. this product has been effective for me as well. and it also meets my expectations.
This product is great you can feel it working and it removes a lot that brushing your theeth dosent get it has an icy feel to it and it smells great.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love the spearmint taste of mouthwash. To me it is different than most mouthwashes and has a softer more suntle flavor. It does not burn which i love