BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Cathy G.
Henderson, KY
Love Spearmint Surge. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fresh Breath. Tastes Great. We are a repeat user of this product. So, happy when I find it on sale. We use mouthwash two times daily. I will by this brand again and again. It does everything we expect.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Love this specific kind of mouthwash. I've never tried the spearmint till this time when I purchased it's. It's amazing. Makes my mouth so clean and fresh. It's cheap and my husband loves it too
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I use this mouthwash every goth after brushing my teeth. It has a minty taste and help whiten my teeth. I really like this compared to other mouthwash. It's not too expensive and am satisfied overall
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Colgate mouthwash is one of those items I purchase over and over again. The flavor is refreshing and I always feel my mouth is extra clean and fresh when I use this. Gum is another breath freshener for me, but nothing feels as good as this does. Would and do recommend!
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this mouthwash for about a month and found that I didn't really like the taste of it. I have used other brands and type of mouthwash in the past and find this particular spearmint flavor to be odd. I used up what I had but I would not buy the product again.
Brittany R.
This mouthwash has a great taste and doesn't burn too much. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and protected with a great scent! I've recommended this to family and friends, and you can never go wrong with Colgate! Just give it a try and you'll see the difference!
Debbie H.
Love! I'm an onion and garlic lover ! so well all no that leave the mouth not so fresh ! this product is definitely effective ! prices have gone up lately but I would still buy and recommend the product
At first I wasn't a fan of how strong the Mint flavor was but it really helped my breath to stay and smell like that all day, which in the long run I learned to appreciate. I would recommend this to anyone. it always leaves my teeth feeling refreshed and clean!
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Love this brand, have been purchasing Colgate Total for over a year now and it has been great. I bought it at Target on sale buy get one for blah. And we love it ! My partner will not let me buy any other brand of mouth wash we will definitely be repeat buyers
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Love the crisp flavor and it's not stinging like listerine. I can't stand mouthwash with alcohol and Colgate Total gives me the cleanliness and freshness without the harshness of alcohol!