BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only mouthwash I will use any more. So of the mouthwash I have used hurt my mouth bUT not this one. Also the taste is not overly powerful. It just leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Our family has been using this mouthwash for several years now. We all enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing and flossing. The taste is also great. We typically purchase this at Target.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I use this mouthwash every goth after brushing my teeth. It has a minty taste and help whiten my teeth. I really like this compared to other mouthwash. It's not too expensive and am satisfied overall
Cathy G.
Henderson, KY
Love Spearmint Surge. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fresh Breath. Tastes Great. We are a repeat user of this product. So, happy when I find it on sale. We use mouthwash two times daily. I will by this brand again and again. It does everything we expect.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Love this specific kind of mouthwash. I've never tried the spearmint till this time when I purchased it's. It's amazing. Makes my mouth so clean and fresh. It's cheap and my husband loves it too
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Colgate mouthwash is one of those items I purchase over and over again. The flavor is refreshing and I always feel my mouth is extra clean and fresh when I use this. Gum is another breath freshener for me, but nothing feels as good as this does. Would and do recommend!
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
Yes... I do like this... it's very good. I compare it to Listerine in that it is strong enough and not at all weak in the mouth when I use it. I like the flavor mint that it has and that's important when I talk to people. I would get this again as I feel it's good.
Janice W.
Woodbridge, VA
I used this mouthwash for about a month and found that I didn't really like the taste of it. I have used other brands and type of mouthwash in the past and find this particular spearmint flavor to be odd. I used up what I had but I would not buy the product again.
Brittany R.
This mouthwash has a great taste and doesn't burn too much. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and protected with a great scent! I've recommended this to family and friends, and you can never go wrong with Colgate! Just give it a try and you'll see the difference!
Debbie H.
Love! I'm an onion and garlic lover ! so well all no that leave the mouth not so fresh ! this product is definitely effective ! prices have gone up lately but I would still buy and recommend the product