BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
Yes, Yes, yes! I use this while I'm at school. I rinse right after I brush my teeth. Thus makes me feel refreshed and helps me to start my day. I do not use any other brand for some reason. I stick to what works and this happens to work great for me. I would recommend this to others.
Paityn S.
Spokane, WA
I love this mouthwash, Colgate is my favorite for toothpaste and mouthwash. Leaves your mouth minty, fresh, and clean. Its an amazing feeling to know your breath doesn't stink and this does wonders. I do have sensitive taste buds and this is a very powerful taste but I still love it and a little bit of water swishing afterwards makes the spicy feel go away. Absolutely love Colgate mouthwash!!!
Mârîïâ Ä.
Weslaco, TX
I use this because toothbrushing doesnt do all the job plus 80% of bacteria and all that stuff isnt in oyr teeth its in our gums tounge and cheeks. So this is the best way to get rid of bacteria and all that other stuff that leads to dry motuh which leads to bad breath.
Tinika R.
Sherwood, AR
I recently purchased this item at Target and love it. it has my mouth feeling clean and breath smelling good. it does not burn or irritate my mouth. i can see an improvement in my teeth and gums. i keep a bottle in my purse, desk, and at home. I tend to use it multiple times a day. this is the only mouthwash that i use. it works and i love it. great taste and everlasting!
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the freshness it leaves in my mouth. This flavor is also my preferred over the others as it isn't so minty that it makes your eyes water. I feel it is essential to do a mouthwash after you have breast her teeth to get rid of any extra little crevices you have missed. Its also a great too purchase the travel size as you never know when you might need to freshen up
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product contains a high alcohol level, so it really just feels like your mouth is on fire, especially if you have a cut or a sore in your mouth. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean like Listerine does, and it's so strong that it burns your nose and eyes.
Nadira F.
La Verne, CA
This mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling extra fresh. It definitely met all my expectations, the packaging is great and I use the cap to measure the amount that I will be using. It has a really strong taste so if you do not like spearmint that might be an issue.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Really love this mouthwash! It has a great taste and freshens your breath. I have purchased several times from Walmart and will continue. I use this twice a day, every morning and every night. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it also and uses it everyday too.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouth wash. It is not to strong with any alcohol stinging sensations. I started using it after I found out I had a few cavities from not doing a proper oral routine. After using this mouth wash for about 2 bottles I have no cavities. Great item!
Leslie A.
Deltona , FL
I definitely believe in the saying "no pain no gain" lol! I like the tingle you get when using this mouthwash. I like to use it morning and night to help with morning breath. If there's one thing I hate it's bad breath so I like to keep mine as good as I can!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?