BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Violeta C.
Nice refreshing mouthwash that does its job.
It feels like it burns but thats because of the ingredients
Bought it at my local drugstore at walmart.
Feels refreshing
I am very satisfied with this product
Kelsey E.
Clermont, FL
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel the most clean out of any that I have tried in the past. I used it every morning after I brush my teeth and my mouth just feels fresh. I will repurchase over and over.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
One if the best I've ever tried! Colgate mouthwashes are sometimes a bit too strong so I always opt for an alcohol-free mouthwash. I use this twice everyday before brushing and I am overall satisfied!
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
This is a product that I usually use at night. After adding this mouthwash to my everyday oral routine, my teeth and mouth are cleaner feeling and fresher. I love waking up in the morning and still having that fresh clean feeling in my mouth, and this product does that for me.
Vanessa G.
I love the taste, and it really does work. However with my sensitive gums it just wasn't doing it for me. I would be willing to try a more sensitive version for sure though. Maybe soon they will get on that.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
This is my choice of mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed not too much mint but enough always a must have in the house! you don't need to use too much of it to get the job done and the taste is a plus, i recommend this for anyone who likes to keep fresh!
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
One thing i like from colgate, the fresh feeling always last longer, a cool breeze and makes you feeling so fresh ready to start your day, i opt from one brand to another and colgate is in the cycle always
Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
Yum- spearmint flavor is my favorite. Glad to be a part of this review just to reiterate the spearmint is a great flavor. If you like spearmint, this should be your new mouthwash!! Def will purchase again.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only mouthwash I will use any more. So of the mouthwash I have used hurt my mouth bUT not this one. Also the taste is not overly powerful. It just leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Bethany R.
Great mouthwash to use. Has decent flavor but usually need to rinse after because it can be strong. I just buy at my local Walmart or drug store and definitely leaves a clean feeling after my brush.