BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Mikayla H.
This is the perfect mouthwash if you hate that strait up peppermint flavored ones sometimes they can get to strong but spearmint is a refreshing taste that I personally love
Tobia E.
Clarkrange, TN
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Lillian J.
New Brighton, PA
I like colgate products. The colgate mouthwash I used was the spearmint. The only reason I bought this product was because I had a coupon for it. Now we purchase it all the time!
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
If makes my mouth feel so fresh after washing with this! The effect lasts for longer than other brands I've tried. The flavor is better than the blue one as I feel that the alcohol concentration on this one is a little lower than on the blue, which for me is better.. I don't like when it burns. The packaging is really good too, I like that I can see the color of the product along the way (in case for some reason it goes bad and it changes color), and how much left i have to use.
Jessica M.
Bethlehem, PA
These are awesome. I love the way my teeth, mouth, gums, lips, entire mouth and breath feel after mouth wash. These in particular are great for on the go. I bought it at my local Target, I believe, which is where I generally go to, and was not disappointed. I was satisfied and have purchased this regularly.
Heather H.
MESA, AZ
I love the feel of my mouth after using this, my mouth feel so fresh and clean and ready to go go go for the day. or night. the price is great as well. not to mention there is almost always coupons out for it making the price even better. Now does it help keep you teeth white, I believe it does. I would try this out or one of there flavors there all great and work amazing. did I mention no stinging in your mouth..Yupie for that right.
Ceara L.
SAN DIEGO, CA
The mint flavor is very refreshing, I love to brush my teeth and wash with mouth wash. This makes your mouth feel a different type of clean. Very reasonably priced and I highly recommend
Nicki J.
Colgate is one of my favorite brands to use for dental needs. I love this mouthwash because it leaves your mouth feeling extra clean and fresh after teeth brushing.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Colgate makes a great mouthwash. It can be a little overpriced, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it. Most mouth washes have the same active ingredient, but I'm a sucker for branding so I usually buy the name brand when it's on sale. I would buy again, less intense than Listerine.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
Loved this mouth wash !! Was a little to strong for me i use it every morning !! It met my expectations and leave me mouth feel very fresh ! I bought mine at a super market called wegmans dont really remember the price... but this mouthwash is pretty good just a little to strong for me !
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?