BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Vanessa G.
I love the taste, and it really does work. However with my sensitive gums it just wasn't doing it for me. I would be willing to try a more sensitive version for sure though. Maybe soon they will get on that.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
One thing i like from colgate, the fresh feeling always last longer, a cool breeze and makes you feeling so fresh ready to start your day, i opt from one brand to another and colgate is in the cycle always
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
This is a product that I usually use at night. After adding this mouthwash to my everyday oral routine, my teeth and mouth are cleaner feeling and fresher. I love waking up in the morning and still having that fresh clean feeling in my mouth, and this product does that for me.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
This is my choice of mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed not too much mint but enough always a must have in the house! you don't need to use too much of it to get the job done and the taste is a plus, i recommend this for anyone who likes to keep fresh!
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
One if the best I've ever tried! Colgate mouthwashes are sometimes a bit too strong so I always opt for an alcohol-free mouthwash. I use this twice everyday before brushing and I am overall satisfied!
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only mouthwash I will use any more. So of the mouthwash I have used hurt my mouth bUT not this one. Also the taste is not overly powerful. It just leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Bethany R.
Great mouthwash to use. Has decent flavor but usually need to rinse after because it can be strong. I just buy at my local Walmart or drug store and definitely leaves a clean feeling after my brush.
Susan S.
Union, MS
I have used this product and am satisfied. My husband did not like it. It is not as strong as Listerinr , but seems to do the trick! I have used it a coulle of times. I might recommend this product.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Our family has been using this mouthwash for several years now. We all enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing and flossing. The taste is also great. We typically purchase this at Target.
Cathy G.
Henderson, KY
Love Spearmint Surge. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fresh Breath. Tastes Great. We are a repeat user of this product. So, happy when I find it on sale. We use mouthwash two times daily. I will by this brand again and again. It does everything we expect.