BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MI
I love the spearmint flavor and the feeling of a fresh mouth. It is a little spicy sometimes it seems but I can look past that for the fresh mouth and breath feeling.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
This colgate mouthwash does wonders for you. rather you suffer from bad breath or plaque build up. this mouthwash will help with everything. and tastes wonderful.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Louisville , KY
This product is the best in my opinion! It has an amazing taste/smell thats long lasting! Unlike others, it has a long lasting smell yo it and i use it every day!
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I really don't like how powerful mouthwash is typically because I can't handle it. But this one is incredibly refreshing and I actually look forward to using it.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
This is a really good mouthwash! i love that fresh scent afterwards. it really helps with leaving your mouth clean the whole day. i use it daily and i love it.
Shaniya C.
Shaniya C.
This products makes your breathe feel and look fresher then ever it's one of my favorite mouth washes I love it so much and and makes my gums feel super clean
Trishh G.
Trishh G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouthwash because my favorite mint is spearmint.
I've never been disappointed and the flavor doesn't Go away until you've eaten or drunk something
Jill L.
Jill L.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great, alcohol-free toothepaste! It tastes great. I can't tell any lasting effects, but it's good for freshening up (what I use it for most often).
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Aurora, CO
This is one of my two go to mouthwashes. I love it it makes my mouth feel very fresh and it works all night. I love it. Great flavor (for 30 seconds anyway)
Daisey V.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
I love spearmint! ALLLLL THE WAY! It's my fave! Has been in my hoist old since the olden days. My mother got me hooked cause she always kept it in the house