BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Not only in the morning but throughout the day I tend to use this. As well as after I eat. It makes my mouth feel so clean and and fresh. I always get this at target because they always have this product on sale.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
I use this everyday. It works great. It burn a little bit, but I guess that means it's working. My breath smells great after this. It met my expectations perfectly. I would tell others to buy this. It's great.
Melissa G.
I love this mouthwash! It leaves and then the aftertaste and you feel nice and refreshed.you can buy these basically anywhere at the supermarket or any other places like Walmart or CVS. I am satisfied overall.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
The flavor is very strong and I'm pretty sure I could knock someone out with my fresh breath after using this. I enjoy it - It compliments toothpaste well and makes my mouth feel fresh and new every time. Overall I am satisfied - I purchase mine at Walmart and i feel the price is reasonable
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
This mouthwash is very great with preventing cavities. The pro shield part of the name is very true because it makes like a shield against cavities over your teeth. I would defiantly recommend this mouthwash.
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
Martha A.
I love how refreshing this feels after using it. I try to use it every other day just so the product lasts! It gives a fresh scent for your mouth. I repeatedly use it. I recommend this to others! It's great.
Violeta C.
Nice refreshing mouthwash that does its job.
It feels like it burns but thats because of the ingredients
Bought it at my local drugstore at walmart.
Feels refreshing
I am very satisfied with this product
Kelsey E.
Clermont, FL
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel the most clean out of any that I have tried in the past. I used it every morning after I brush my teeth and my mouth just feels fresh. I will repurchase over and over.
Vanessa G.
I love the taste, and it really does work. However with my sensitive gums it just wasn't doing it for me. I would be willing to try a more sensitive version for sure though. Maybe soon they will get on that.