BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

TeShauna W.
Albuquerque , NM
After trying another brand I switched to this. I felt like the alcohol in the mouthwash did a number on my mouth; Left me really thirsty. This is a product that I wouldn't typically use unless I really I have to.
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only mouthwash I will use! Take one sip, and swish around your mouth, and you can feel the mouthwash cleaning what you left behind after your brush. Once you spit, you have a clean, refreshing mouth!
alijah c.
i have been using this mouth wash for while now i really like it it makes my mouth feel really open & clean it is a very strong mouthwash but if you really wanna get your moth clean i would recommend it because it works pretty good for me if your looking for a strong mouthwash this is for you
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Not only in the morning but throughout the day I tend to use this. As well as after I eat. It makes my mouth feel so clean and and fresh. I always get this at target because they always have this product on sale.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
This mouthwash is very great with preventing cavities. The pro shield part of the name is very true because it makes like a shield against cavities over your teeth. I would defiantly recommend this mouthwash.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
The flavor is very strong and I'm pretty sure I could knock someone out with my fresh breath after using this. I enjoy it - It compliments toothpaste well and makes my mouth feel fresh and new every time. Overall I am satisfied - I purchase mine at Walmart and i feel the price is reasonable
Melissa G.
I love this mouthwash! It leaves and then the aftertaste and you feel nice and refreshed.you can buy these basically anywhere at the supermarket or any other places like Walmart or CVS. I am satisfied overall.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
I use this everyday. It works great. It burn a little bit, but I guess that means it's working. My breath smells great after this. It met my expectations perfectly. I would tell others to buy this. It's great.
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
Martha A.
I love how refreshing this feels after using it. I try to use it every other day just so the product lasts! It gives a fresh scent for your mouth. I repeatedly use it. I recommend this to others! It's great.