BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Robin G.
Robin G.
Buford, GA
I bought it because I had a coupon. I liked it. I, a Listerine fan. I haven't bought it since. No reason. If I get another coupon & it goes on sell, I'll grab another bottle
Priya B.
Priya B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like the taste, and its minty, without it being so difficult to handle that I can't keep it in for even 30 seconds. Keeps my breath frsh and clean. 10/10. would recommend
brittany w.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
I seriously wouldn't know what I'll do without this! This thing save me so many times. The taste of it is sometime strong but I like that cause i know it's working for me
Val H.
Val H.
Love the smile Lodge has a good taste doesn't burn as much when you're renting your mouth with it and leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean and breath fresh for a while.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
What I loved most about this mouth wash was that it did not have an other powering taste of mint. It is a very soft flavor, and it does not sting at all when you use it!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It's as good as you can get with mouthwash. It's not so fresh that it's choking you but it does leave your mouth feeling pretty clean. I use it at least 5 times a week.
Eva O.
Eva O.
Atlanta, GA
I love spearmint flavor so this one works for me. Tho it is on the pricer side of the scale but when your using it you feel the burn, you know it works if it burns lol.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have very sensitive teeth and this mouth was does help with the sensitivity. I can notice a difference when I haven't been using it versus when I have been using it.
Meredith H.
Meredith H.
Love this flavor and it has anti-gingivitis fighting pieces to it. I water it down a little bit so it's not so strong but it's the mouthwash recommended by my dentist.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
Colgate has become my favorite brand of oral care. Spearmint is my favorite but meijers does not have this flavor, that is where I shop 95% of the time. It is my fave