BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Lisa h.
I love mouth wash it makes my mouth feel so clean after brushing! I like the spearmint taste. My breathe smells really fresh afterwards it is very effective in keeping my breath smelling fresh. I would buy this again
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Love spearmint and this particular mouthwash is extremely effective. I use it daily and I think it is beneficial for keeping breath super fresh! I found it effective and I would definitely buy this product again.
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Angela O.
Waterbury
My mom buys this one cause it's everyone's favorite. It's not very effective at all. My mom gets it at Walmart or CVS every time. It's the first ones we all liked. I recommend this one cause it's actually great!
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
I prefer the spearmint flavor of mouthwash over the traditional peppermint flavor, as the spearmint tends to leave my mouth just as fresh as peppermint, but not overpower or give a "burn" sensation. Great product.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Not only in the morning but throughout the day I tend to use this. As well as after I eat. It makes my mouth feel so clean and and fresh. I always get this at target because they always have this product on sale.
alijah c.
i have been using this mouth wash for while now i really like it it makes my mouth feel really open & clean it is a very strong mouthwash but if you really wanna get your moth clean i would recommend it because it works pretty good for me if your looking for a strong mouthwash this is for you
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Kaitlin M.
The Colgate total advance mouth wash really does work! You feel like your mouth is really clean and it really freshens your breath! It's long lasting and is over all a really great product. I love the mouth Wash!