BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this mouth wash because it doesn't burn my mouth when using it. It makes your breath stay fresh the majority of the day. I love the taste and wouldn't go a morning without it!
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I like spearmint a lot more than peppermint so I love that this is a flavor option. It also has a lot less burning to it than Listerine. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
It burned my mouth so bad. I thought it would be good because I love Colgate and the price was fair but I was fooled. I didn't even feel like my teeth were clean. Not buying again.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great product. Does not burn mouth like other mouthwashes can. I am a repeat user of this product. I like this much better than other mouthwashes. Great product. I would buy again
Breanna F.
Breanna F.
This mouthwash is a must have for your dental hygiene and whitening needs. The spearmint taste leaves you feeling clean and refreshed giving you a perfect smile to start your day.
Griselda S.
Griselda S.
Santa Ana, CA
I used this product once and i don't regret it at all. I did what it was suppose to. I rather use no alcohol mouth washes but this wasn't as bad so i would use again to be honest.
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
Wow the minty taste on this is strong. the price is great and you can often find a good deal on it using coupons. it left my breath fresh can't say it did anything else for me.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
I love this product! I use it 3 times a day! the spearmint taste isn't overwhelming and I don't get a burning feeling like some mouthwashes do. Highly recommended by my family!
Kayleigh K.
Kayleigh K.
Westminster, MD
Nothing feels better than ending your mouth care routine with mouth wash. Spearmint is one of my favorites. I really like that it comes in a couple flavors to please everyone.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Buford, GA
I bought it because I had a coupon. I liked it. I, a Listerine fan. I haven't bought it since. No reason. If I get another coupon & it goes on sell, I'll grab another bottle