BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
After trying another brand I switched to this. I felt like the alcohol in the mouthwash did a number on my mouth; Left me really thirsty. This is a product that I wouldn't typically use unless I really I have to.
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kaitlin M.
The Colgate total advance mouth wash really does work! You feel like your mouth is really clean and it really freshens your breath! It's long lasting and is over all a really great product. I love the mouth Wash!
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Angela O.
Waterbury
My mom buys this one cause it's everyone's favorite. It's not very effective at all. My mom gets it at Walmart or CVS every time. It's the first ones we all liked. I recommend this one cause it's actually great!
Amanda H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only mouthwash I will use! Take one sip, and swish around your mouth, and you can feel the mouthwash cleaning what you left behind after your brush. Once you spit, you have a clean, refreshing mouth!
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
I prefer the spearmint flavor of mouthwash over the traditional peppermint flavor, as the spearmint tends to leave my mouth just as fresh as peppermint, but not overpower or give a "burn" sensation. Great product.
Kathleen F.
I love this stuff. I buy it in big bottles and refill the little bottle in my medicine cabinet. I have terrible teeth but have not had any issues-cavities, gingivitis...etc. since using it. I highly recommend it!
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love love love the taste of this mouthwash. It doesn't burn my mouth and breath is so fresh afterward. I've never had s problem with this mouthwash and I would recommend this to anyone who needs a gentle mouthwash
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Love spearmint and this particular mouthwash is extremely effective. I use it daily and I think it is beneficial for keeping breath super fresh! I found it effective and I would definitely buy this product again.