BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Joanna V.
Reno
I use colgate mouth wash because it is long lasting and works great! I bought this product at walmart. It is great compared to other alternatives you can feel the difference. I only use this product in the morning and at night. I would greatly buy this product again!
Marie S.
no where
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash I like using this after I brush my teeth because it makes my mouth more fresher than it was before I use it everyday morning and night I would recommend this to anyone who likes minty fresh breath also this mouthwash can get a little minty at times
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
This Colgate mouthwash doesn't have alcohol, so you don't get the squeaky clean mouth feeling, but the product works well. I purchased the spearmint surge flavor
Tanisha M.
Rochester, NY
Loved this mouth wash !! Was a little to strong for me i use it every morning !! It met my expectations and leave me mouth feel very fresh ! I bought mine at a super market called wegmans dont really remember the price... but this mouthwash is pretty good just a little to strong for me !
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
This mouthwash is honestly the only brand of mouthwash that I use in my household. I love that it leaves you feeling fresh and clean, without the burn of most mouthwashes. The taste is so pleasant, and the bottles last for a while so we don't need to constantly repurchase.
Stewart P.
I don't suppose I know enough about the real benefits of mouthwash to compare the actual disinfecting ability of this to other products but what I can comment on is the way it feels and makes my breath smell. In both of those arenas, it does an exceptional job. My mouth is always smoochable and my teeth feel clean after I use it. It also doesn't feel too harsh or chemically.
Sasha T.
College Point , NY
When it comes to mouthwash I always like to use the green liquid. The taste is amazing and my mouth feels cool and fresh after I do it. Sometimes it can sting a little bit but I don't mind it because I do feel like it's just cleaning anything that needs to be cleaned inside my mouth. If having fresh breath is something that you're interested in I definitely recommend
Crystal L.
White Hse Sta, NJ
This Colgate mouthwash leaves such a good taste in your mouth after using! I feel that this mouthwash works better than other brands because your mouth is left feeling extra fresh and clean. I purchase my mouthwashes at target an/or Walmart. This spearmint is my favorite although someone might prefer a different flavor and it works just as well!!
maría f.
Miami
I love this Colgate spearmint mouth wash to always be super clean and with a fresh scent it is super effective and I believe truly long lasting and you don't need much product because it is way strong