BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Mariana V.
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the freshness it leaves in my mouth. This flavor is also my preferred over the others as it isn't so minty that it makes your eyes water. I feel it is essential to do a mouthwash after you have breast her teeth to get rid of any extra little crevices you have missed. Its also a great too purchase the travel size as you never know when you might need to freshen up
Tobia E.
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
The flavor is very strong and I'm pretty sure I could knock someone out with my fresh breath after using this. I enjoy it - It compliments toothpaste well and makes my mouth feel fresh and new every time. Overall I am satisfied - I purchase mine at Walmart and i feel the price is reasonable
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Colgate makes a great mouthwash. It can be a little overpriced, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it. Most mouth washes have the same active ingredient, but I'm a sucker for branding so I usually buy the name brand when it's on sale. I would buy again, less intense than Listerine.
Naquivia W.
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
Yes, Yes, yes! I use this while I'm at school. I rinse right after I brush my teeth. Thus makes me feel refreshed and helps me to start my day. I do not use any other brand for some reason. I stick to what works and this happens to work great for me. I would recommend this to others.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
Isn't my favorite. Bought it on vacation one time when I couldn't find my regular brand. This one has more of a bite to it than the other one I prefer. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh, though! I would still recommend it. It wasn't right for me, but it isn't a bad product.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Coventry, RI
This is my choice of mouthwash it leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed not too much mint but enough always a must have in the house! you don't need to use too much of it to get the job done and the taste is a plus, i recommend this for anyone who likes to keep fresh!
Mârîïâ Ä.
Mârîïâ Ä.
Weslaco, TX
I use this because toothbrushing doesnt do all the job plus 80% of bacteria and all that stuff isnt in oyr teeth its in our gums tounge and cheeks. So this is the best way to get rid of bacteria and all that other stuff that leads to dry motuh which leads to bad breath.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Colgate mouthwash is one of those items I purchase over and over again. The flavor is refreshing and I always feel my mouth is extra clean and fresh when I use this. Gum is another breath freshener for me, but nothing feels as good as this does. Would and do recommend!
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
Henderson, KY
Love Spearmint Surge. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Fresh Breath. Tastes Great. We are a repeat user of this product. So, happy when I find it on sale. We use mouthwash two times daily. I will by this brand again and again. It does everything we expect.