BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Taylor C.
Elkhart, IN
I love this mouth wash have been using it for long time. It honestly leave my mouth feeling like cool minty sometimes, I use it of course after I brush teeth. But on days my breath is kicking strong ( we all have it!!) I use before and after I brush teeth and this leave my breath smelling 9474932 times better and actually longer !
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Absolutely love this mouth wash I feel so clean! I don’t think I could ever use another mouthwash brand again! And did I mention I LOVE spearmint! I have to have spearmint everything. I use this up to three times a day and wish I could have a lifetime supply.. it’s that good!
C S.
Raleigh, NC
I had purchased this from the nearby drugstore. The good part about this is that it is easily available and the flavour is not overly overpowering and colgate is a trusted brand.
I would recommend this if you like the clean and the refreshing feeling post the meals.
Joanna V.
Reno
I use colgate mouth wash because it is long lasting and works great! I bought this product at walmart. It is great compared to other alternatives you can feel the difference. I only use this product in the morning and at night. I would greatly buy this product again!
Lillia D.
I looooove a good spearmint mouthwash and this didn’t let me down! Left my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. There was little to no burning in my mouth either which I love. I would recommend this to people who love the spearmint flavored products
Cara H.
jonesboro
I love how fresh my mouth feels, you can definitely tell it works. I always get a tingly feeling after I spit it out. Very effective! I always have fresh breath through out the day. I will definitely buy this again!
Nisi O.
I love the powerful feeling of cleansing of this. I really feel bacteria and bad breath are nipped with this. I think it’s better than any other mouthwash I have tried. I will buy again.
andrea C.
Chula Vista
It’s a good mouthwash. It does sting quite a bit but it’s still does its job. I use it about 4-5 times a week and it works well. It did meet my expectations, I just wish it wouldn’t sting as much. I would recommend to others.
Jonna J.
Florissant , MO
This is what I use and love it. Fresh feeling for hours and can use it during the day too, after lunch if feeling like it . Usually picking the alcohol free option if possible.
Marie S.
no where
Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™ ALCOHOL-FREE SPARKLING MOUTHWASH FRESH MINT I like using this after I brush my teeth because it makes my mouth more fresher than it was before I use it everyday morning and night I would recommend this to anyone who likes minty fresh breath also this mouthwash can get a little minty at times
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?