BY COLGATE #21 in Mouthwash

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

• Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?11 Answers
  • Does this brand work better than listerine?4 Answers
  • Does this product burn your mouth at all? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash." in 18 reviews
  • "I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash." in 16 reviews
  • "Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. " in 14 reviews
  • "Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). " in 11 reviews
  • "I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!!" in 9 reviews
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate Total® ADVANCED PRO-SHIELD PEPPERMINT BLAST MOUTHWASH
Every day and night I use this product. I like the fresh feeling it gives me after ever use and makes my teeth and mouth feeling clean. I have been using this product for years and will continue to use it! I always go to Walmart to purchase it. 😁
Brooke T.
Flushing , NY
Review for: Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash, Peppermint Blast - 33.8 oz more...
Makes my mouth feel refreshed and clean after use. After brushing my teeth I will use this wash and it does not burn or hurt my mouth like other I have used in the past. My teeth feel cleaner, and cleaner throughout the day as well. I bought this at a CVS close to home!
Allison H.
Los Angeles , CA
Supposedly blue mouth wash is suppose to make your teeth whiter. I don’t like the blue mouth wash personally because he doesn’t feel as minty as scopes green mouthwash. Don’t get me wrong it does get the job done and similar to toothpaste, mouthwash is just mouthwash.
Kaylee C.
Lewiston
Review for: Wintermint Rush more...
I used this as a sample from my dentist and LOVED it. It was difficult for me to find in alcohol free however. When I did try it it had the best taste I’ve ever tried in a mouthwash. A little bit went a long way to help feel that my mouth was clean.
Cassie D.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Peppermint Blast more...
is great and leave you mouth feeling amazing ! fresh and clean i try to use it every night in my routine it great if you want to know you doing the best for you mouth i will buy it again and again because the price is perfect for a well know brand and totally worth it!
brooke e.
Review for: Peppermint Blast more...
This mouthwash is EXTREMELY minty. If you don’t like that then this may not be for you but I love the refreshing feeling. You can buy this at any grocery store which is convenient. I use this twice a day everyday and work great!
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
Review for: 1.5L more...
I really like this mouthwash! It is very very strong minty fresh though. So do not try and gurgle it 🤮 but it’s the only mouthwash I have used that when I wake up my breath still smells good. And it really works.
Vanessa I.
Huntley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Peppermint Blast more...
I tried this one when I was looking for a little change up. Effect and the flavor was good but not as good as the green mint. It did meet my expectations though and I would consider repurchasing again!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I've tried several brands of mouthwash (even store brands) and Colgate Total is by far the only thing that I can use without burning my mouth. Thanks to our family dentist who gave this for free, after that day, I never looked back.
Katrina  W.
Makes my mouth refreshed for half a day, which I love, so when I go brush my teeth after lunch and use it again it gets me through the day. It tastes great, othet brands make me gag.1
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Is this product good for sensitive teeth?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.
E'Naezha K.
Charlotte, NC
So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.