BY COLGATE

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

• Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?11 Answers
  • Does this brand work better than listerine?4 Answers
  • Does this product burn your mouth at all? 3 Answers
Colgate Total® ADVANCED PRO-SHIELD PEPPERMINT BLAST MOUTHWASH
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash." in 18 reviews
  • "I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash." in 16 reviews
  • "Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. " in 14 reviews
  • "Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). " in 11 reviews
  • "I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!!" in 9 reviews
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash, Peppermint Blast - 33.8 oz more...
Great Mouthwash for Teeth and gum health. Great for sensitive gums. Makes your mouth smell great at the same time heals and fixes any issues that may be trying to occur. I LOVE this product. Not to hot, but does the job efficiently. Colgate Total Advance Pro Shield Peppermint Blast makes your mouth feels so fresh and cool. Best choice ever!!!!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Peppermint Blast more...
There is something honestly about this product that I really don’t like. It doesn’t have that strong alcohol sting against my gums which makes me feel like they are cleaning my mouth as well as a mouthwash should be. It also leaves a weird film in my mouth afterwards I feel like which I honestly have no idea why it does that but I don’t like it.
Brooke T.
Rego Park, NY
Makes my mouth feel refreshed and clean after use. After brushing my teeth I will use this wash and it does not burn or hurt my mouth like other I have used in the past. My teeth feel cleaner, and cleaner throughout the day as well. I bought this at a CVS close to home!
Savannah E.
Enterprise, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Colgate total mouthwash was refreshing! It didn’t leave my mouth watering terribly after (it usually does after using mouthwash). Price is reasonable and usually coupons are available to help even more. Used once a day, did not hurt my sensitive teeth.
Jeanette S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The best mouthwash. It’s very minty it doesn’t taste like alcohol. My family loves it. You can’t compare it to other brands. It meets my expectations affordable. I recommend it. Your mouths feels clean after using this mouthwash.
Sierra L.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Peppermint Blast more...
It’s good has a bit of a punch because of the strong peppermint flavor but does a good job at making my breath be minty clean. It’s a pretty good product overall just burns a little bit due to the alcohol but not much.
Emily G.
Middleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great daily mouthwash. It’s super strong and minty and lasts a long time. It provides such a refreshing, clean feeling. I buy it at Costco and absolutely recommend it! Will definitely continue to repurchase.
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
I really like this mouthwash! It is very very strong minty fresh though. So do not try and gurgle it 🤮 but it’s the only mouthwash I have used that when I wake up my breath still smells good. And it really works.
Diana P.
I love the Colgate total mouthwash because it helps keep my mouth healthy without burning it! Ahh yes, it is alcohol free! It is very refreshing on your tongue, but it’s painless. Love the super clean feeling after using it. Sometimes I rinse just for fun.
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
Colgate has been my most favorite brand when it comes to mouthwash. It’s something I keep buying because I know I can rely on it. It makes my breath fresh and a value size bottle goes a long way. Definitely recommend!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Is this product good for sensitive teeth?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.
E'Naezha K.
Charlotte, NC
So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.

Amazon