BY COLGATE

Colgate total advanced pro-shield mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours even after eating and drinking. The great tasting, alcohol free formula provides many benefits: kills 99% of germs on contact significantly reduces plaque helps prevent gingivitis no burn of alcohol freshens breath use it together with colgate total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health* of your mouth in two weeks. *use together to fight germs, fortify enamel and improve gum health. Results improve with continued use. see more...

Buy on Target*
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Love the benefits of a healthy mouth and teeth from using this mouthwash. I love the fresh and clean feeling (and smell!) of this mouthwash as well. I would definitely buy again and recommend to. Anyone looking for that clean mouth feeling
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I've tried several brands of mouthwash (even store brands) and Colgate Total is by far the only thing that I can use without burning my mouth. Thanks to our family dentist who gave this for free, after that day, I never looked back.
It's the best mouthwash that I have ever tried. I used to use another brand but it didn't last long enough and the other brand that I had tried in the past was too harsh and burned. The Colgate total mouthwash worked better than both these brands . Not only did it leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean but it lasted for a very long time too. This is a strong mouthwash that does what it says without burning your tongue. I am also really happy because my husband never used to use mouthwash and now that he's started using mine his mouth doesn't stink of tobacco
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I tried this when I stayed with a friend of mine for a week. I normally use my optic white mouthwash. This one wasn't bad at all! It is not strong and overpowering. It does not have alcohol. It's not going to hit you hard like Listerine does. But you do feel like your mouth is... fresh?? I enjoyed it, but I'm not really a fan of the aftertaste. I do prefer optic white, but this wasn't bad at all.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
This product is my go to mouth wash and I'm a dental hygienist so that's saying something. I love how clean my mouth feels after using this rinse and also the 12 hour protection shield it advertises as well. Definitely recommend this product to your daily oral care routine.
Tia t.
Grand Rapids, MI
Staple product int household I used to think that brushing my teeth alone was good enough. But my dentist said I need a mouth I choose this one because it does cleans plaque, helps enamel and etc.This improved my oral health I was having a lot of problems with my gums and plaque it has reduced this issues.
Sheena T.
Mouthwash is one of my favorite parts of brushing my teeth. If it doesn't keep my breath fresh and clean it's a waste of money. I swear by the Colgate total advanced pro shield pepppermint blast! It never disapppoints. It makes my mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean, plus it kills germs that cause that bad breath.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
My kids love Colgate Mouthwash. They're very particular about what brands they use and normally they go for the whitening/protective mouthwashes so I wasn't surprised when they gave their approval on this Colgate! It's a good deal all the way around! Leaves your breath fresh and your teeth protected w/ the Pro-Shield!
aracely M.
It's great, it keeps my mouth fresh and clean with a peppermint taste. It's an essential part of my daily routine. Any mouthwash is great I just prefer this one due to all it's benefits and the flavor it has.