BY COLGATE

Colgate total advanced pro-shield mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours even after eating and drinking. The great tasting, alcohol free formula provides many benefits: kills 99% of germs on contact significantly reduces plaque helps prevent gingivitis no burn of alcohol freshens breath use it together with colgate total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health* of your mouth in two weeks. *use together to fight germs, fortify enamel and improve gum health. Results improve with continued use. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
I really liked this mouth wash. It doesn't make me cry, or have a super strong after taste. It's perfect after every single time I brush my teeth. In the morning my teeth still feel clean and no hot morning breath. I love this product.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I've tried several brands of mouthwash (even store brands) and Colgate Total is by far the only thing that I can use without burning my mouth. Thanks to our family dentist who gave this for free, after that day, I never looked back.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Love the benefits of a healthy mouth and teeth from using this mouthwash. I love the fresh and clean feeling (and smell!) of this mouthwash as well. I would definitely buy again and recommend to. Anyone looking for that clean mouth feeling
Krystal F.
West Haven, CT
Review for: 1.5L more...
You can feel the cleanliness afterwards. It’s pretty strong so if you have extreme sensitivities, I would avoid. Definitely meets my expectations though, it’s really effective leaving us really satisfied with this.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: 60Ml more...
I prefer this over the other Colgate mouthwash. It seems more minty than the others and don’t leave a film feeling in your mouth. We use a few times a year. This helps freshen breath and I would recommend this.
Trinh N.
Portland
it said it would do many things and at the back it had the trust guaranteed sign. It didn’t help really with anything . The internet also said this brand would give effect your health
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Great taste! I have noticed my teeth getting whiter and my breath is fresh for a few hours after brushing. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good drugstore toothpaste.
It's the best mouthwash that I have ever tried. I used to use another brand but it didn't last long enough and the other brand that I had tried in the past was too harsh and burned. The Colgate total mouthwash worked better than both these brands . Not only did it leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean but it lasted for a very long time too. This is a strong mouthwash that does what it says without burning your tongue. I am also really happy because my husband never used to use mouthwash and now that he's started using mine his mouth doesn't stink of tobacco
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
I tried this when I stayed with a friend of mine for a week. I normally use my optic white mouthwash. This one wasn't bad at all! It is not strong and overpowering. It does not have alcohol. It's not going to hit you hard like Listerine does. But you do feel like your mouth is... fresh?? I enjoyed it, but I'm not really a fan of the aftertaste. I do prefer optic white, but this wasn't bad at all.
Sheena T.
Mouthwash is one of my favorite parts of brushing my teeth. If it doesn't keep my breath fresh and clean it's a waste of money. I swear by the Colgate total advanced pro shield pepppermint blast! It never disapppoints. It makes my mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean, plus it kills germs that cause that bad breath.