influenster

influenster

Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

based on 573 reviews

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.
Highlights
Cossie J.
  • I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash. in 18 reviews.

• Chantal D.
  • I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Brenda M.
  • Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Billie K.
  • Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). in 11 reviews.

• vetta m.
  • I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!! in 9 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sarah H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have a hard time with other brands of mouthwash because of the burn. I love that this doesn't give me that intense burning when I use it. It keeps my breath fresh and mouth feeling clean. I've seen improvement in gum health as well

Justine A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like this mouthwash. I like that it is alcohol free so it doesn't burn like Listerine does. I like the mint flavor and it really freshens your breath.

Jade C.

1 influenster found this helpful

This product as whitened my teeth so much! I love it. And the taste isn't overly strong for me! It is worth trying out! I haven't found anything as good as it

nicole b.

Colgate Total Mouthwash .. where to begin .. ever since i started using this mouthwash i have been relieved .. my teeth are 10x whiter .. my bad breathe has disappeared .. i am so happy with my results i recommend this to everyone .. a clean mouth is always a great thing !

lisa w.

Since i was 8 i have always had yellow teeth and bad gums. I tried brushing my teeth often and nothing seemed to work. My mom then took me to the dentist and they recommended this. I have been using this ever since. My teeth then improved after 2 months.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brandy C.
    Brandy C.

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?

10 answersJul 12 - 2013 - 1:06 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.

6 answersOct 05 - 2013 - 9:03 p.m.
    Marissa L.
    Marissa L.

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?

6 answersAug 10 - 2013 - 2:13 a.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

Does anyone else look for good sales at CVS or Walgreens for this mouthwash?! Its awesome but a little pricey for my liking!

3 answersJul 09 - 2013 - 5:04 p.m.
    Suzanne B.
    Suzanne B.

What is your morning teeth cleaning ritual?

4 answersJul 08 - 2013 - 5:33 p.m.
    Kimberly N.
    Kimberly N.

Does it work good? Does it burn or taste bad?

1 answerNov 30 - 2015 - 8:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now