Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

based on 569 reviews

Cossie J.
  • I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash. in 18 reviews.

• Chantal D.
  • I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Brenda M.
  • Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Billie K.
  • Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). in 11 reviews.

• vetta m.
  • I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!! in 9 reviews.

• NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

0 character used

Billie K.

7 influensters found this helpful

I love this Colgate Total Mouthwash in the sense that there is no burning associated with it since there is no alcohol in it. It gives a nice refreshed feeling right from the first use. There is a bit of a funny aftertaste with the mint at first but you get used to it and it goes away quickly. Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =).

Trisa W.

6 influensters found this helpful

This mouthwash makes my mouth feel clean.

Dana M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I am Always excited when I find a new product that I like, but this is more than excitement! I am a THRILLED! I have been sampling Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield MouthWash for a little over a week now (compliments of Influenster) and absolutely love it!
    The product is alcohol free, so it didn't make my mouth burn or my eyes water! My son is 7 years old and handled it with out a problem, normally he runs when he sees the Listerine bottle come out...lol! My Fiance also enjoyed the pleasant, minty flavor.
    As a (wish I didn't have to admit it) smoker and heavy coffee drinker, I am looking forward to the benefits that this product can offer me:
    -12 hour protection against germs
    -Kills 99% of germs
    -Helps prevent gingivitis
    -Significantly reduces plaque
    -Freshens breath (without burning your mouth or making your eyes water)
    This product is a bit more expensive than others, but I personally feel that the added benefits (verse other similar washes) is worth the extra few cents...not to mention, I have seen a lot of coupons going around for this product line.

Kelly D.

3 influensters found this helpful

This is great mouth wash! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean but not like I just took strong medicine. I felt it was pretty long-lasting freshness too. It's mild but effective. I recieved a bottle of the peperming from Influenster to try and I'm happy that I did! I would like to try spearmint next.

Mariah T.

3 influensters found this helpful

It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. But it does burn a little. First you feel nothing then it builds up the pain. But it doesn't hurt like achohol ones. For far I really like this mouth wash.

Brandy C.
    Brandy C.

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?

10 answersJul 12 - 2013 - 1:06 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.

6 answersOct 05 - 2013 - 9:03 p.m.
    Marissa L.
    Marissa L.

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?

6 answersAug 10 - 2013 - 2:13 a.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

Does anyone else look for good sales at CVS or Walgreens for this mouthwash?! Its awesome but a little pricey for my liking!

3 answersJul 09 - 2013 - 5:04 p.m.
    Suzanne B.
    Suzanne B.

What is your morning teeth cleaning ritual?

4 answersJul 08 - 2013 - 5:33 p.m.
    Megan W.
    Megan W.

Never used this exact mouthwash but I have used multiple others from Colgate! Does this work better than the other ones? Like what's the difference?

1 answerJul 20 - 2015 - 2:02 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now