Add a Photo

By Colgate

#58 in Mouthwash

$6.95

$9.67

Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash Peppermint Blast 16.9 fl oz; 1.05 pt; 500 ml

$10.65

$6.95

$9.67

$10.65

$10.94

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.
Photos (21)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Sanford, NC

Before using this Product I had Listerine, but I hated it. Listerine really burns in my mouth and even mixing it with water I was not able to hold it long in my mouth.

I like the purple colour of this Colgate Mouthwash, I think it's fun. The Taste is great, the burn is mild and so I'm able now to have it in my mouth almost a whole minute. After wards my mouth feels complete fresh and that's how I wanna leave the House. I'm a smoker, so it's important for me to have something that gives me a fresh Breath.

The fresh taste and breath holds for a long while and I just love it!
Alexie C.
Alexie C.

Stained my teeth. For over 2 years my dental hygienist commented on how much my teeth were getting stained but could not determine what was causing the issue. My last visit a different hygienist cleaned my teeth, commented on staining and asked if I was using Colgate alcohol free mouthwash. I confirmed I was using the product and she informed me that the brand was known for causing staining. I stopped using it and haven't had an issue with staining since.
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville, TN

We stopped using listerine because the burn was so unpleasant. That's what led us to Colgate Total, and I am glad it did. Colgate total is just as effective as other brands, but without the excessive burn of alcohol. This enables me to use it for the proper length of time for maximal benefits. Since we started using it, dental checkups have been better and I am always confident in my breath. Overall, I am very pleased with this product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC

I can't stand the taste of mint so it is hard for me to find a mouthwash that works but does not leave my mouth feeling minty. this one is alright... still tastes like mint but it is not so overpowering that I cannot use the product. and it's purple, which is a plus. sales and coupons are frequent so the price of this is not bad at all. I would repurchase and recommend this product.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Corning, OH

I use this one, and my kids use a Colgate with bubble gum or fruit flavor wash, and we love Both and use them daily, multiple times..I even fill a travel bottle to take on the go with me..! Great product, not too minty to where it burns the mouth like Listerine, and it doesn't taste as Harsh either..has a nice flavor and leaves ur mouth feeling fresh n clean! Recommend
Wendy J.
Wendy J.

Love this mouthwash. It gives me that aaah feeling like I just got a cleaning at the dentist. I find my teeth are healthier since starting to use this mouthwash. It went beyond meeting my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product for the total protection of your mouth and that fresh aaah feeling. I got this product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Carol R.
Carol R.

Este é um bom anti-séptico bucal não-alcoólica com um sabor mentolado fresco e parece para limpar a boca muito bem. Ele contém a sacarina, que tem um pouco de um sabor, mas não muito ruim neste produto. Parece estar a fazer o trabalho e deixa um sabor limpo de longa duração em sua boca. Alguns podem gostar, outros não. No geral, eu gosto bem.
Jade F.
Jade F.

This is a good non-alcoholic mouthwash with a fresh minty taste and it seems to cleanse your mouth very well. It contains saccharin, which has a bit of an aftertaste, but not too bad in this product. Seems to do the job and does leave a long lasting clean taste in your mouth. Some may like that, some may not. Overall, I like it fine.
Cikeily C.
Cikeily C.

My mom´s a dentist so teeth higiene is very important in our home. This brand has been beneficial to me and my family for years and I will continue to buy it as long as possible. It´s a great mouth wash! Doesn't burn your mouth as bad as its competitors. The bottle is gigantic and worth the investment, I will totally buy again!
Kaitrin H.
Kaitrin H.
Halifax, NS

This product does help clean your mouth out, but there was a weird after taste that I didn't enjoy. I'm not sure if there was any actual protection, but I wasn't overly impressed for it being my first time using the product. I don't think I will buy again, unless there is a really good sale and everything else is sold out.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?
E'Naezha K.
E'Naezha K.
Charlotte, NC

So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.
Karen A.
Karen A.

Does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?

Join Now