Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

based on 576 reviews

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.
Highlights
Cossie J.
  • I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash. in 18 reviews.

• Chantal D.
  • I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Brenda M.
  • Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Billie K.
  • Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). in 11 reviews.

• vetta m.
  • I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!! in 9 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Clara C.

1 influenster found this helpful

my husband loves this rinse - i think it's very clean and fresh and really sanitizes the mouth well
    we don't have dental coverage anymore and he gets many infections at the gemlike, and he uses the Sonicare infrared electric toothbrush with this rinse daily
    no infections in his gums for ages! good stuff.

Sarah H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have a hard time with other brands of mouthwash because of the burn. I love that this doesn't give me that intense burning when I use it. It keeps my breath fresh and mouth feeling clean. I've seen improvement in gum health as well

Jessica B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm not a fan of this mouthwash. It burns, leaves a strange flavor in my mouth, and I've found that I can't taste things correctly for up to a day after using.
    However, my husband absolutely loves it and would repurchase.

Justine A.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like this mouthwash. I like that it is alcohol free so it doesn't burn like Listerine does. I like the mint flavor and it really freshens your breath.

Justine A.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brandy C.
    Brandy C.

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?

10 answersJul 12 - 2013 - 1:06 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.

6 answersOct 05 - 2013 - 9:03 p.m.
    Marissa L.
    Marissa L.

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?

6 answersAug 10 - 2013 - 2:13 a.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

Does anyone else look for good sales at CVS or Walgreens for this mouthwash?! Its awesome but a little pricey for my liking!

3 answersJul 09 - 2013 - 5:04 p.m.
    Suzanne B.
    Suzanne B.

What is your morning teeth cleaning ritual?

4 answersJul 08 - 2013 - 5:33 p.m.
    Kimberly N.
    Kimberly N.

Does it work good? Does it burn or taste bad?

1 answerNov 30 - 2015 - 8:19 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION