Add a Photo

By Colgate

#17 in Mouthwash

Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash Peppermint Blast 16.9 fl oz; 1.05 pt; 500 ml

$6.99

$23.82

$5.75

$4.29

$5.99

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.
Photos (19)
Billie K.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI

I love this Colgate Total Mouthwash in the sense that there is no burning associated with it since there is no alcohol in it. It gives a nice refreshed feeling right from the first use. There is a bit of a funny aftertaste with the mint at first but you get used to it and it goes away quickly. Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =).
Trisa W.
Trisa W.
Minneapolis, MN

This mouthwash makes my mouth feel clean.
Chinaza N.
Chinaza N.
Milwaukee, WI

I love this stuff! My mouth feels SO fresh and clean after I use this! And the plus is that it doesn't taste so much like alcohol like others this taste like peppermint :)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

This is great mouth wash! Leaves me feeling fresh and clean but not like I just took strong medicine. I felt it was pretty long-lasting freshness too. It's mild but effective. I recieved a bottle of the peperming from Influenster to try and I'm happy that I did! I would like to try spearmint next.
Karla J.
Karla J.
Staten Island, NY

No complaining here last all day!!!!Love it
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny

I am Always excited when I find a new product that I like, but this is more than excitement! I am a THRILLED! I have been sampling Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield MouthWash for a little over a week now (compliments of Influenster) and absolutely love it! The product is alcohol free, so it didn't make my mouth burn or my eyes water! My son is 7 years old and handled it with out a problem, normally he runs when he sees the Listerine bottle come out...lol! My Fiance also enjoyed the pleasant, minty flavor. As a (wish I didn't have to admit it) smoker and heavy coffee drinker, I am looking forward to the benefits that this product can offer me: -12 hour protection against germs -Kills 99% of germs -Helps prevent gingivitis -Significantly reduces plaque -Freshens breath (without burning your mouth or making your eyes water) This product is a bit more expensive than others, but I personally feel that the added benefits (verse other similar washes) is worth the extra few cents...not to mention, I have seen a lot of coupons going around for this product line.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Lexington, SC

It makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. But it does burn a little. First you feel nothing then it builds up the pain. But it doesn't hurt like achohol ones. For far I really like this mouth wash.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hillsville, VA

Ok gotta say i wasn't sure how this was going to work out. Me n the hubby always used Listerine before. Obviously there is no burn to the taste buds this way lol. And we both keep great breath. Only thing im unsure of is how well it degerms the mouth lol. I did receive this via Influenster for review. We like it and will continue to use it unless we hear later it doesn't kill all the yucky germs that turn up in the mouth lol
Gusshonda W.
Gusshonda W.
Cedar Hill, TX

I have no complaints. Works really good and makes my mouth feel fresh!
Sharay R.
Sharay R.
Paso Robles, CA

At first I was not really use to the taste, it took a bit, but once I got use to it I almost felt like I was missing something if I didn't use it each morning. It really helps to keep my mouth fresh when I am working out or just going about my normal day. I love it now, in fact i have already purchased a very large bottle!!!!!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , TN

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
This is my new favorite and I didn't get the burning issue.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I've had no problems with it..
E'Naezha K.
E'Naezha K.
Charlotte, NC

So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
It works great in my opinion. I find that it is effective yet not over powering when rinsing. The thing I like about Colgate is that it's fairly inexpensive and if you coupon or watch sales there is usually coupons for these products frequently.
Karen A.
Karen A.
wardensville, wv

does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
it doesn't burn your mouth and leaves your breath fresh. it doesn't have a nasty taste better than most mouth wash and you can eat or drink rite after you rinse. it doesn't leave the normal mouth wash taste when you eat something. its my personal fav mouth wash and its inexpensive and I always find coupons for it
Emily P.
Emily P.
Brookfield, WI

Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.
Andrea A.