BY COLGATE #52 in Mouthwash

NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use. see more...

• Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?11 Answers
  • Does this product burn your mouth at all? 3 Answers
  • Does it work good? Does it burn or taste bad?2 Answers
Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash." in 18 reviews
  • "I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash." in 16 reviews
  • "Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. " in 14 reviews
  • "Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). " in 11 reviews
  • "I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!!" in 9 reviews
Maria G.
Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Peppermint Blast Mouthwash
Every day and night I use this product. I like the fresh feeling it gives me after ever use and makes my teeth and mouth feeling clean. I have been using this product for years and will continue to use it! I always go to Walmart to purchase it. 😁
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love my Colgate products from their toothbrushes to their mouthwash. It leaves my teeth from feeling all Plachy and my breath smells amazing throughout the day. I bought mine at Walmart so I'm pretty sure you can find it either there or anywhere else.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
love this stuff!! i love how it doesn’t burn like most mouth washes do!! it is very effective and keeps my mouth super fresh for a long time!! i use it a lot and i really like it! also i have sensitive teeth so it works with it too!!
Mallory N.
twentynine palms
LOVE is an understatement. This stuff works wonders. I've tested it out after eating Italian with my husband and it gets all the garlic smell out of my mouth. I would buy this stuff over and over! I just love it.
Sadie M.
Denver , CO
I got this mouth wash the first time to try when I went to Big Lots. It was the only name brand of mouthwash that they had at the time. I like the color of it. And it was decently priced. But it doesn't seem as effective as some other mouthwashes are. Sometimes my tongue gets a little white. While other mouthwashes along with brushing seems to help with that, this one does nothing. It has a light tingling sensation after using it toward the end of 30 seconds. But not as strong as I'd like. Not something I'd probably ever get again.
Rachel J.
manhattan
I love this mouthwash above any other. I like the burn feeling because I know it's working. That might be weird. I can feel it cleaning, and I love the minty fresh breath I have when I use this, and there can almost always be a coupon found for this brand.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not a huge fan of mouthwash but I love this one. The taste is important to me. This flavor is not too minty or overpowering and doesn't leave a yucky aftertaste like some others. Got a great deal on this one and it has really lasted me. Do not think I will using another brand anytime soon.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great mouth wash. It's not as strong as Listerine, but works just as well it seems. My teeth feel clean and refreshed each time I use it. Also, it comes in many different tastes so you can find the one that is right for you. I believe I paid $.70 per bottle after coupons and bogo.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite mouthwash. It is just the right amount of mintiness without being overwhelming. I love that it doesn't, like some other brands,leave a blue film on or in between my teeth. The price is reasonable and there are often coupons for it in the Sunday paper.
Jenna M.
georgetown
Mouthwash is seriously a must for anyone. I believe this it promotes healthy teeth I've only use this product once but it wasn't bad but it's also not my favorite it's effective for a short period of time but isn't that expensive
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually last as long as it says it does? I have such an issue with brushing my teeth and having weird breath just an hour later even though I didn't eat or drink anything.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
Is this product good for sensitive teeth?
E'Naezha K.
Charlotte, NC
So like i have a small one for this kind of mouthwash, but i haven't tried it before. I just want to know if it really works the way it says it does.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.