Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash

based on 569 reviews

Cossie J.
  • I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I can say one great thing about this I have always had a extremely hard time in getting my 11yr old to use mouthwash. in 18 reviews.

• Chantal D.
  • I like that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes out there and I have been looking for a decent priced alcohol free mouthwash. in 16 reviews.

• Brenda M.
  • Don't like the taste of it but it does feel refreshing but without the burning sensation it doesn't make me feel confident.. in 14 reviews.

• Billie K.
  • Its a great product for a healthier mouth as it does kill germs and keeps your mouth clean for 12 hours so if you forget to brush you will be good =). in 11 reviews.

• vetta m.
  • I've received a couple of samples of this product and I must say it is very refreshing, and is now a huge part of my dental routine!! in 9 reviews.

• NEW Colgate Total® Advanced Pro-Shield™ goes beyond freshening breath to provide 12-hour protection against germs*, even after eating and drinking. It kills 99% of germs on contact and significantly reduces plaque – keeping your mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Kills 99% of germs on contact. Significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis. No burn of alcohol. Freshens breath. *Results improve with continued twice daily use.

0 character used

nicole b.

Colgate Total Mouthwash .. where to begin .. ever since i started using this mouthwash i have been relieved .. my teeth are 10x whiter .. my bad breathe has disappeared .. i am so happy with my results i recommend this to everyone .. a clean mouth is always a great thing !

Sarah H.

I have a hard time with other brands of mouthwash because of the burn. I love that this doesn't give me that intense burning when I use it. It keeps my breath fresh and mouth feeling clean. I've seen improvement in gum health as well

tara m.

Love this product and always stock up on these. I really feel a difference in my teeth after I use it and my entire mouth just feels clean and it also gets out any tasting of food you have previously eaten which is a plus!

Jolena M.

I absolutely love this mouthwash. I have problems with some other brands because they are very harsh and burn when I use it but this one does not burn and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh without a nasty aftertaste!

Kayla R.

I have been using this product a little over a week and really feel a difference in my oral health. I feel like using the mouth wash with my the colgate toothpaste has kept my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

Brandy C.
    Brandy C.

Does it have that alcohol burning sensation?

10 answersJul 12 - 2013 - 1:06 p.m.
    Karen A.
    Karen A.

does this burn in your mouth.. does it make your breathe feel fresh and does it taste good.

6 answersOct 05 - 2013 - 9:03 p.m.
    Marissa L.
    Marissa L.

Is this product good for sensitive teeth?

6 answersAug 10 - 2013 - 2:13 a.m.
    Jennifer C.
    Jennifer C.

Does anyone else look for good sales at CVS or Walgreens for this mouthwash?! Its awesome but a little pricey for my liking!

3 answersJul 09 - 2013 - 5:04 p.m.
    Suzanne B.
    Suzanne B.

What is your morning teeth cleaning ritual?

4 answersJul 08 - 2013 - 5:33 p.m.
    Megan W.
    Megan W.

Never used this exact mouthwash but I have used multiple others from Colgate! Does this work better than the other ones? Like what's the difference?

1 answerJul 20 - 2015 - 2:02 p.m.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now