Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® SENSITIVE Toothpaste uploaded by JaKel S.

BY COLGATE #59 in Toothpaste

BENEFITS

Helps relieve and block painful sensitivity and provide effective sensitivity protection with regular use
Fights germs for 12 hours†
†Fights germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

WITH BRUSHING HELPS TO:

Paste

Buy on Amazon
Sierra C.
Janesville, WI
Good size and price for this toothpaste. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste helps with that. Bought my toothpaste at wal mart. I use this tube every day twice a day. This will be the only toothpaste that I will ever use.
Haylee T.
I’m a toothpaste freak. If my toothpaste isn’t a little “burning” feeling and if it doesn’t feel right then it’s not for me. Colgate has been the brand that has always met my needs. I would buy this product again.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff. Makes my teeth feel super clean and makes my breath really fresh. I love that it’s made for sensitive teeth like mine and it also protects my teeth from decay.
Karen G.
I can feel how clean my teeth get after washing then with this toothpaste, I didn't honestly think there would be any difference but i feel it fresher and my teeth cleaner
Caitlin B.
Colgate is the only brand of toothpaste I use. I prefer it over crest as it leaves my breath smelling fresh. It definitely meets my expectations and I’ll continue to use.
Кιиαѕ В.
Does the job!!!! Grew up using this brand and continue to use it the price is always affordable and I usually buy it from target. Packaging has been he same for years and I think it’s simple to the point and would continue to buy.
Shifa A.
houston
I love it.this is my go to toothpaste I always restock on it always meets my expectations and it is very effective and gently.i have super sensitive gums and it doesn’t irritate my gums.I would recommending to everyone especially if u have sensitive gums.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
This is what I've used forever and what was recommended to me by my dentist! I love that it's refreshing and definitely gets my teeth clean. This paired with an electric toothbrush is a must for me! Would recommend.
Athena W.
Windsor, CA
Amazing cleansing powers! I have sensitive teeth and gums, and this product really cleaned while still avoiding the sensitive areas in my mouth. I recommend this to anyone who has cold/warm sensitivities and wants them to be lightened up until the next brush!
Rubi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this before and I actually like the #sensodyne sensitive way better than this one , just because I didn't really feel the toothpaste shield against the cold & hot stuff I ate..