Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL CLEAN Toothpaste uploaded by Camilush I.Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL CLEAN Toothpaste uploaded by Valentina B.

BY COLGATE

BENEFITS

Helps maintain that Dentist-clean feeling between regular dental visits
Fights germs for 12 hours†
†Fights germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

WITH BRUSHING HELPS TO:

AVAILABLE IN:
Paste

Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Leaves my mouth smelling fresher and cleaner for longer time. It leaves my teeth shiny looking. It has a good taste too but I am getting a little bored of it...i want to try something more natural and different or I might try the same type with other benefits. But it has to have flouride to keep healthy teeth.
sunny k.
Gainesville, FL
Does the job and keeps my teeth pearly white. I get compliments all the time of the whiteness of my teeth and I know my whitening kits help but this baby helps maintain those results! Doesn’t hurt that it keeps the breath fresh and provides a pick me up in the morning!
Katherine B.
Houston
I really like this toothpaste, but I find it very strong for sensitive gums. It smells good and feels refreshing. I find this topaste to be good but I don’t find it right for me. It is too harsh for my gums.
Zena L.
Milwaukee
Using I buy this or a similar brand depending which is on sale. I like that it protects again many things while whitening. The mint flavor is pretty good. My mouth feels very clean afterward. Good price and quality. Would buy buy again in the future.
Sarah E.
Baltic, Ct
Colgate toothpaste just doesn’t jive with my skin. It has an ingredient that I’m very allergic to. I haven’t had this issue with other toothpastes. Ive also had this issue with their mouth wash so it seems to be a whole brand problem.
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
This does the job. The mint is not too overwhelming and is just perfect. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I only use this toothpaste because I’ve never had one problem with it so I keep buying it.
sue s.
My favorite toothpaste to far. I like the it cleans and leave my mouth feeling fresh. After using this colgate toothpaste I don't necessary need to use mouth wash because it works that well. Love it.
Ciera O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tooth paste! Doesn’t whiten as much as Crest 3D white but it’s also not as abrasive in my opinion. Good for sensitive teeth, I use it twice daily. Will repurchase and do recommend!
Jenn S.
Grayson
Tastes pretty good. Leaves my mouth very fresh. Hard to find toothpaste that doesn’t have whiteners in it though. I’m a dental assistant and don’t like to use whitening toothpaste
Tanya G.
Las Vegas , NV
Ugh! I do not like Colgate, the taste, the grit, it’s cheap as hell. You can tell they put crap in it. It’s just a cheap toothpaste maybe only good as a travel item.