BY COLGATE

Colgate® Total® Advanced Health is an antibacterial mouthwash that reduces 24 times more vs. ordinary, non-antibacterial mouthwashes and kills 99% of germs on contact.

Benefits

Removes 24x more bacteria* for a healthier mouth
See the results of bacteria removal in the sink
Kills 99% of germs on contact
Reduces plaque and freshens breath
Helps prevent gingivitis

FD&C Blue No. 1

Rachelle C.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I only use this one because I really like shaking the bottle. Good that it doesn’t burn because I hate mouthwash that has alcohol in them. Not a pleasant feeling if my gums are irritated or I have a cut.
Emily K.
This mouthwash does not burn your mouth like other mouthwashes I’ve tried. It is cool to use because you can see your results. It does it’s job well but the only downside is it sticks on your tongue occasionally and has a weird feeling. Will purchase again.
mindi l.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite mouth wash but not the worst having to shake it to incorporate it before each use left it feeling like a rush to get the cap off and use it before needing to shake again. Also, a bit oily feeling
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is kind of weird. You have to shake it up before using, but after swishing and spitting, it changes plaque and other particles green. It’s definitely something that I think is an oddity, and when I use it, I make sure to do so prior to brushing.
Vanessa M.
Boynton Beach, FL
This mouthwash is honestly amazing. It straight up makes all the plaque on your teeth gather up and you can see it when you spit in the sink. I like to do it before bed and I feel so fresh and clean after!
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
This mouth wash is great. You know your teeth are getting clean with each use. You gave to shake it up but when you rinse and spit particles come out and into the sink.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
This mouthwash works well and it’s kind of cool that you have to shake it up to get it all mixed together before using, but the texture is a bit different than normal.
Sophie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how clean my mouth feels after using this mouthwash. However, my mouth always feels dry afterwards but that’ll happen with any effective mouthwash.
Justin J.
San Antonio
Colgate has a good product. I prefer another brand over Colgate due to the taste. I feel that this product is decent but there are better one out there.
Jenna N.
Niles, MI
Love this refreshing mouthwash. Most mouthwashes make me gag because of the overpowering minty taste but this is an all time favorite in our household!