BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I first off would like to say I work for a dentist. This is the only toothpaste with Triclosan in it-which helps keep bacteria at bay!! It helps keep your gums and teeth healthy! If you have sensitive teeth and are worried because this is a whitening toothpaste-don't. Unless you are brushing incorrectly [which would cause sensitivity with any toothpaste] this toothpaste is great! Don't forget to floss people! All in all try this toothpaste-fresher breath longer-less bacteria and it has fluoride which helps prevent cavities and tartar! This is the only toothpaste I will ever use! Trust me." in 32 reviews
Irma F.
San Jose, CA
Been using this toothpaste for years. I feel that Colgate does the job when used properly, I wouldn't switch products!
Eva M.
I've been using this toothpaste for a while now, but unfortunately so far I haven't seen much result. Thought this toothpaste is very refreshing and while clean very well, it hasn't been showing its whitening affects like it says it's supposed to.
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
I usually love all Colgate toothpastes but this one make my gums feel weirdly tingly. A fan of the brand but not this particular product.
Doaa A.
This product is good, but the expectation that I expected from the advocate was disappointed with the product because I was expecting it good but a place that required it.
Elizabeth G.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
I like this toothpaste. It tastes good and leaves my breath fresh for a long time. Not sure about the whitening effects as I don't notice any change.
Jinelle
Great toothpaste. My teeth felt clean and fresh after using it. I’d recommend it to anyone.
Cody L.
Davenport
This is the only toothpaste I’ll use! I swear by it. My guns used to be in awful condition but after a couple weeks of this, even my dentist was impressed
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I use Colgate toothpaste and have seen great results at a great price. I'm picky about toothpaste especially when it comes to the taste, and this brand has been my favorite.
maegan k.
Converse, TX
This toothpaste is good for just a basic toothpaste. I like that it leaves you feeling fresh for hours after.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target