BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am boycotting Colgate until they remove Sodium Lauryl Sulfate from their products and start taking better care of our environment. As a hugely successful company they must be held responsible for their detrimental behaviour towards our planet.
Shelby B.
Fort Worth, TX
Did not like the way it tastes and feels when brushing. Does not leave my mouth feeling as clean and fresh as Crest does.
Graciela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I really disliked the gel products they don't leave the same clean sensation as the paste products.
Doaa A.
This product is good, but the expectation that I expected from the advocate was disappointed with the product because I was expecting it good but a place that required it.
ummehani f.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait city
I have never been a fan of colgate. It always gave me a powdery feel when brushed with it.
Pros:
Good taste
Cons:
Overpriced
Doesnt stop cavities
Contains flouride
Cayla F.
Waipahu
This was an alright product. The red one is better in my opinion. Wouldn’t buy again.
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
It was well priced so I gave it a try. Unfortunately it made the inside of my mouth slough off (ew!). I have not purchased it since then.
Katherine B.
Los Angeles
I did not like the taste of this toothpaste. Colgate never makes my mouth feel clean. My parents like Colgate but I prefer Crest. I never buy Colgate.
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
Colgate is my go to tooth paste brand. But this one didn't cut it for me. Firstly, I have a preference for paste over gel. Gel, doesn't really give me that same clean feeling that tooth paste does. Secondly, the after taste is just weird, and for me just adds to that not ao fresh feeling. Overall, my biggest issue is that it just doesn't give my that Ahhhhh feeling you're supposed to get after you brush your teeth. I would not repurchase even if the whitening properties were stellar, which they are not.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
There is something about the flavor of this particular toothpaste that I just did not like what so ever. It did it's job till I was out of the tube, but I would never rebuy it, it just tasted funky, and I couldn't get past it even though i gave it multiple shots of trying it :(
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target