BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I first off would like to say I work for a dentist. This is the only toothpaste with Triclosan in it-which helps keep bacteria at bay!! It helps keep your gums and teeth healthy! If you have sensitive teeth and are worried because this is a whitening toothpaste-don't. Unless you are brushing incorrectly [which would cause sensitivity with any toothpaste] this toothpaste is great! Don't forget to floss people! All in all try this toothpaste-fresher breath longer-less bacteria and it has fluoride which helps prevent cavities and tartar! This is the only toothpaste I will ever use! Trust me." in 32 reviews
Khadijah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all of Colgate's products. They are (1) refreshing and (2) long lasting throughout my long days. Also, they often have sales and coupons, therefore you get bang for your buck.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink so much coffee using this toothpaste really kept the sign of yellowing away and kept my teeth looking so pretty plus it made my breath smell good a couple hours after using!
April B.
Corydon, KY
I am in Dental Hygiene school and this is one of the best toothpastes to use. I do not personally use it because I have sensitivity issues. But I do use Colgate. However, I have used it before and it does make your breath feel fresh longer.
Kaitlyn F.
Rosedale, WV
I used this for the longest time but I figured I needed to switch. It worked good and make my teeth feel so clean and the good feeling lasted for a while compared to off brands.
Nicole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes your teeth and mouth feel nice and clean. It does what it says it will deliver. The texture is good. So is the scent and "flavor". This is a good option for dental care.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
Our family dentist recommended the Colgate Total toothpaste, particularly for my two teenagers in braces. I like the gel flavors best, but the paste is also refreshing.
Nitalia R.
Dallas, TX
I use this tooth paste on a days basis. It help me with keeping my teeth white when I'm not using my whitening trays. Also it doesn't make your teeth enamel weak.
Marena A.
Longview, WA
Love love love this toothpaste and is very minty fresh once done brushing. I also love this toothpaste because I have seen a difference in the whiteness of my teeth with only paying around 5 bucks.
Aida C.
Highland, CA
Camila Nunes F.
Demarest, NJ
Colgate it's really my favorite brand, actually it's the only one that I buy. it's the best and it's easy to find at any place. I recommend this one for sure!
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target