BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I first off would like to say I work for a dentist. This is the only toothpaste with Triclosan in it-which helps keep bacteria at bay!! It helps keep your gums and teeth healthy! If you have sensitive teeth and are worried because this is a whitening toothpaste-don't. Unless you are brushing incorrectly [which would cause sensitivity with any toothpaste] this toothpaste is great! Don't forget to floss people! All in all try this toothpaste-fresher breath longer-less bacteria and it has fluoride which helps prevent cavities and tartar! This is the only toothpaste I will ever use! Trust me." in 32 reviews
jamie  .
Only toothpaste brand I will buy, I notice s difference in my teeth after a day of coffee drinking and being out of the house, coming home and going to bed with minty fresh breath and sparkling teeth!
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
Colgate leaves my breath feeling refreshed the longest, and leaves my teeth feeling the cleanest after a good, long brushing. I've tried them all, and Colgate just seems to work the longest and best.
Jenn V.
Works well, even on my sensitive teeth! I was told that Colgate is less harsh on your teeth than Crest, so I always stick with Colgate or sensodyne. Not sure if it's true but why take the chance.
Tiara H.
tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a trial in my colgate slimsoft voxbox and it helps keep your breathe fresh through out work.on the first day i was awaken by the smell and taste but as the days go by you'll get used to it.on day four my teeth began to get a little lighter so we'll see.
Gil T.
Saint Marys, WV
Colgate is almost unanimity, every home has. And this Colgate Anticavity Fluoride toothpaste in particular leaves my teeth whiter. I always have it in my bathroom. I recommend it to everyone.
Sally H.
My dentist recommends using Colgate and I have been using it for as long as I can remember. I don't know how well the whitening works, I can't say that I have noticed a significant difference in the color of my teeth, but this does a great job of cleaning them.
Danielle N.
Conyers, GA
I love this toothpaste as well as others by Colgate. I have sensitive teeth so I often worry when using whitening toothpastes, but this doesn't make my teeth hurt or irritate my gums at all.
Megan W.
This is one of my favorite toothpastes. I like the flavor and my mouth feels fresh and clean. It seems to work well with regard to preventing cavities, not sure how much whitening it does.
Allison M.
Burbank, CA
Love Colgate. My mouth always feels fresh and clean, especially after 12 hours of sleep. I have my nightly routine where I floss and then use the Colgate mouthwash and I don't have to worry about offending my boyfriend with awful breath in the morning.
Makenzie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product as a toothpaste, but not as a whitening product. This has not whitened my teeth at all but it does work well as a toothpaste. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target