BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I first off would like to say I work for a dentist. This is the only toothpaste with Triclosan in it-which helps keep bacteria at bay!! It helps keep your gums and teeth healthy! If you have sensitive teeth and are worried because this is a whitening toothpaste-don't. Unless you are brushing incorrectly [which would cause sensitivity with any toothpaste] this toothpaste is great! Don't forget to floss people! All in all try this toothpaste-fresher breath longer-less bacteria and it has fluoride which helps prevent cavities and tartar! This is the only toothpaste I will ever use! Trust me." in 32 reviews
Danika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Solid product, lightly whitens teeth with prolonged use without increasing dental sensitivity. I've been using for a year and have seen my teeth lighten a few shades, which is music to my ears as a long-time coffee drinker.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate Total always leaves my teeth feeling so clean and smooth. I love the fresh breath it gives me and the added whitening is a great touch too! I am very particular about my teeth and this is one of my favorite toothpastes.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No complaints, only good things to say. Does the basics, and you may see a slight difference in whiteness. I wouldn't use this to whiten on its own, but I think it does well to combat daily staining from our every day foods.
Katy B.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I really liked this toothpaste. I'm failry picky when it comes to toothpastes and this one suprisingly didn't burn my mouth. I have a very senstive mouth and any burning sensation I can't handle. This was a hit with me
Erin B.
Wilmington, DE
Colgate has always been my "go to" brand for toothpaste. I love this particular product. It makes my teeth feel amazingly clean and keeps my breath fresh for a long time. I definitely prefer the gel over the paste and would recommend this to anyone looking for a new and long lasting toothpaste!
Bailey M.
Owasso, OK
Leaves breath minty fresh, and teeth feeling clean. it's a great brand to use. the toothpaste helps prevent cavities and gets rid of and prevents tarter as well. it's the only brand my house hold has found best.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
This stuff actually does the job-if you brush properly twice a day, floss regularly, and use the right kind of toothbrush, you won't only see the difference but you'll feel the difference! It leaves your mouth feeling 100% cleaner and helps fight cavities. Even your dentist will notice!
Alicia B.
Hollywood, FL
I like this toothpaste I've been using it for 3 years in the long-term it did work as a whitening toothpaste my teeth are much whither than before and it's also a leave me with fresh breath for a long time.
Violet P.
Rocky Mount
Great minty flavor, and my teeth always feel silky smooth. It doesn't leave a film in the sink on my mouth. I like anti cavity and fluoride since we have well water. My dentist also recommend it for us.
Sasha H.
England
I used this for ages but if you want to whiten this doesn't effect the whiteness of your teeth, i would recommend as a tooth paste but find stripes to whiten your teeth instead if that is what you want.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target