BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is by far the best one in the market. it is very effective though and it does its work. i use it everyday and i love it because it doesn't burn and your mouth just feels fresh and clean.
Patrick C.
Brilliant stuff very good effective worth the money its was my first time using it and I would buy again and continue as a repest user I use it every morning and night , Yes it met my expectations it was good O would buy it again most definetely , 4 stars
Karli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to tooth paste for years. I love the minty taste, and really feels like it cleans and whitens my teeth! This is always my first choice, and never ceases to meet my expectations. I really like this toothpaste, and will continue to buy it.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am boycotting Colgate until they remove Sodium Lauryl Sulfate from their products and start taking better care of our environment. As a hugely successful company they must be held responsible for their detrimental behaviour towards our planet.
maisa s.
Helps Prevent Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Extra Clean & Healthy Mouth Colgate Total® Advanced Clean plus Whitening Gel has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. Helps prevent cavities Helps prevent plaque buildup Helps prevent gingivitis Fights tartar buildup Fights bad breath Whitens teeth* *Whitens
Adrienne B.
When I went to the dentist last I requested a whitening kit because I'm obsessed with keeping my teeth white. They said my teeth were so white that I didn't need one! This is the only whitening treatment I use. I think that speaks for itself!
Raquel M.
Is pasta I've always used my whole life and that ussmos at home. What I like most is the feeling of freshness that leaves my mouth and of course how clean it leaves my teeth
Ashley M.
Cincinnati, OH
I use Colgate toothpaste and have seen great results at a great price. I'm picky about toothpaste especially when it comes to the taste, and this brand has been my favorite.
Salvador O.
Santo domingo, Distrito Nacional
Esta es una de las mejores pastas dentales ahi afuera en el mercado,trabajo como asistente dental y siempre le recomendamos a los pacientes Colgate,ya que ayuda con la prevención de caries,tambien blanquea los dientes y te mantiene el aliento fresco!
Marissa B.
East Aurora, NY
I used to be a Crest kid and when I started dating my now husband he always had Colgate. so I tried it a few years ago and have not looked back. I really like the Whitening toothpaste as it doesn't have a huge minty taste which turns me off. I also like it because overtime, you can see that it actually whitens like it says it does.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target