BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love using this toothpaste every night and morning because it gives your mouth a sense of freshness and I love the minty taste that it leaves in your mouth. I also feel like it takes care of your teeth really good.
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
i love this toothpaste bc it tastes good (it's just mint) and i feel like it really does make my teeth look whiter in the end- i've used this toothpaste for a while now and i really like it, it leaves my teeth feeling clean and sparkling 😀
Carla V.
One of the best toothpaste out there without a doubt. Not only goes it get rid of bacteria, but it helps keep your gums/teeth healthy. Also, if you suffer with sensitive teeth, DO NOT worry about damaging your teeth... it actually helps. Give it a try! I'm sure you'll stick with this for now on... (;
Cristen H.
Middleburg, FL
One of the things I like about this toothpaste is probably something others hate. It's a little gritty. Which makes me feel like it's really getting stuff off my teeth. It has a nice minty flavor, not too strong or too subtle. My teeth are shiny and white after using this toothpaste for a week.
Aleiyah V.
Houston
I liked the way it taste and it didn't leave a weird gross after taste. It got the job done. I got it at Walmart so it's easily accessible. I get it every other time I buy toothpaste because I like a variety.
Bre F.
Athens, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste does not hurt my teeth. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone. I buy this toothpaste all the time it is my favorite.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Colgate is the best brand i have used. All their product always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean just like this one. My teeth have gotten whiter by brushing my teeth twice a day. Even though it wasn't a big difference, knowing that my smile is improving gives me more confidence.
Heather H.
Acworth, GA
Nice taste, but do I think it actually whitens? No I don't think so I don't think I've ever noticed a difference. Never notice a difference in my husband either. But I like how clean it gets my mouth
Belinda C.
Omaha, NE
Leaves my teeth super white I love it , im personally a person who loves having white teeth because i smile alot lol . Need to have them teeth look white clean and always on point so if u want to have clear nice white teeth i truly recommend this one. My personal opinion :)
Jaqueline P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this toothpaste! Anything to help improve the whiteness in my smile and keep my breath smelling good! Use it every morning and at night and purchase it at my local target or Walmart! I'm very satisfied.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target