BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
I really like this product. I use it all the time. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and healthy. My children like the taste of it as well. For me a good toothpaste needs to have good foaming action, which this one does. Otherwise my mouth doesnt fell clean enough.
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This tooth paste does the job but it didn't impress me completely it's your average tooth paste, I am looking for something that whitens and refreshes my moth for a long period of time, I will not be repurchasing unless I am in need of something inexpensive.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
THIS IS THE ONE FOLKS. Covers all bases, proven in independent studies to out perform other toothpastes. I only brush twice a day, need to make those times count. Whitening, bacteria killing, antigingivitis, flouride, anti cavity, what more can you ask for.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I've never been a huge fan of whitening treatments. It's always been difficult for me to get strips to stick on my teeth and I don't want to break the bank by going to the dentist and getting expensive whitening treatments. This toothpaste is a game changer. It allows you to whiten your teeth from home and I noticed results within a week or two!
Claudia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried so many different toothpastes but I always end up going back to this one! This toothpaste is perfect. It's available everywhere, great taste. Best toothpaste ever, not only does it keep your teeth white, but your breath stays fresh all day long! I use this toothpaste to brush my teeth twice a day, morning and night.
Rebecca R.
Aiken, SC
I love this toothpaste. I have pretty much used it all my life. My mom buys this every time and I really like it! It's cheap and has always done good for me. There really are no cons to this, and I definitely recommend to everyone! 🙃
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate total whitening gel toothpaste was pretty impressive to me. I am a repeat user of Colgate. I got this from a store online. Comparing this toothpaste to the paste version I enjoy the gel a whole ton better. The flavor is amazing compared to the paste. I would use this every single day Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
Colgate Total works great for your teeth. It makes your teeth feel fresh and clean and fights against cavities m. I bought it at Walmart. I use it twice a day everyday. I am satisfied with it overall and would recommend it to others.
Leomi P.
Happy Valley, OR
I've noticed a big difference in my teeth since using this product. My teeth are lot king better after just about a week of use. Twice a day of course. I only use a manual tooth brush but obviously use whatever you prefer with it.
Justin A.
Laguna niguel, CA
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste. Sometimes I try new ones because they're on sale or they are "new". But i always go back to Colgate Total plus whitening. My teeth are super sensitive, especially my gum line, but this is not too harsh at all. I always feel fresh and my teeth feel the cleanest when I use it.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target