BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Hayley H.
This product cleans good and is super minty but I’m not into gel as much as regular paste. I feel like gel toothpaste leaves a weird film on my teeth but it cleans very well.
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Great product it helps keep my teeth Clean don't have a smelly mouth when I woke up and I love it, I always buy this brand! And will keep buying product form this brand tho
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
Colgate is my go to tooth paste brand. But this one didn't cut it for me. Firstly, I have a preference for paste over gel. Gel, doesn't really give me that same clean feeling that tooth paste does. Secondly, the after taste is just weird, and for me just adds to that not ao fresh feeling. Overall, my biggest issue is that it just doesn't give my that Ahhhhh feeling you're supposed to get after you brush your teeth. I would not repurchase even if the whitening properties were stellar, which they are not.
Patricia R.
This has been the only toothpaste that I have used for probably over 10 years. I don't have any cavities, fillings or root canals. The only thing I have had done was have 6 healthy teeth pulled for over crowding and wisdom teeth impaction. I don't think it makes your teeth any whiter though and I'm finally going to try another brand for this. Maybe it keeps new stains from forming? I've never had a problem with bad breath except for healing after having my wisdom teeth pulled and now it's a struggle (it's been 6 weeks) but I'm still healing. My hygienist has told me the last few years that I have gingivitis but it doesn't get worse so hard to say if it's helping or not doing anything.
Maye M.
San Antonio , TX
This is the only toothpaste I'll use! It cost a little more than others but way worth it. I'm always getting asked if I get my teeth whitened, but nope, this is all I use.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is perfect. It's exactly what I like to look for in a brand. No weird microbeads, available everywhere, great taste! With consistent brushing it does seem to lighten my teeth over time, but not dramatically enough to cause sensitivity. I actually have pretty sensitive teeth and I usually do not have a problem.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this it was a good tooth paste, i cleaned my teeth and gave me a great smelling breath, but it never really "whiten" my teeth, to me my teeth never changed color after I had used this whole tube. So that is why i ave this 3 stars is because its a good tooth paste, but it never "whiten" my teeth.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
There is something about the flavor of this particular toothpaste that I just did not like what so ever. It did it's job till I was out of the tube, but I would never rebuy it, it just tasted funky, and I couldn't get past it even though i gave it multiple shots of trying it :(
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great toothpaste that I always buy! It has a good minty taste and effectively cleans by teeth from plague and other bacteria. I like to use it with lister one for a great clean. I don't see the whitening so much in effect, but it does work over time. Highly recommend it.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far one of the best toothpastes I have ever used. It gives my breath such a fresh clean feeling and I use it everyday and I really do see and feel a difference in the way this product makes my teeth look. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target