BY COLGATE

This whitening toothpaste is specially formulated with triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. It also reduces the buildup of plaque and tartar while leaving you with minty fresh breath and whiter teeth.

Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste

Start your review of Colgate® Total® ADVANCED HEALTH® Gel Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I first off would like to say I work for a dentist. This is the only toothpaste with Triclosan in it-which helps keep bacteria at bay!! It helps keep your gums and teeth healthy! If you have sensitive teeth and are worried because this is a whitening toothpaste-don't. Unless you are brushing incorrectly [which would cause sensitivity with any toothpaste] this toothpaste is great! Don't forget to floss people! All in all try this toothpaste-fresher breath longer-less bacteria and it has fluoride which helps prevent cavities and tartar! This is the only toothpaste I will ever use! Trust me." in 32 reviews
Alaina S.
Gorman
I like using this because it feels like it does the job also there’s a lightning and it seems to do it’s job well I like this toothpaste over other ones because it is for your health of your teeth
Jennifer S.
I use Colgate alot. I prefer it compared to other toothpaste brands. I feel like it keeps my teeth clean, healthy and make my breath fresh. I feel that the price is good for the product and I recommend it to others.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I use Colgate Total Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel Whitening because I smoke, drink cola (Diet Pepsi) and drink coffee (never black, yuck). I have always been afraid of having a yellow smile that's why I started using toothpaste with whitening ingredients the problem was my gums are sensitive to peroxide and baking soda, so I had to constantly change toothpaste until one day at the dentist I got a trial size of this one and I loved it, when I checked the ingredients I saw it didn't have peroxide or baking soda.
From that day on I became a loyal buyer of this toothpaste and now I am not scared of the word whitening when I see it on the box of my favorite toothpaste.
I am not going to tell you my teeth are tv or model white because that's just ridiculous but I do think they are normal shade of white, they are not stained by coffee, cola or smoke.
yesina s.
I use the red kind not this one because it makes my teeth have a gel feeling on my teeth. But probably everyone else doesn't have this problem. I always the red one and the red mouthwash.
Cindy L.
Lewisville, TX
We get these in packs from Costco so they're super affordable. I prefer Colgate over Crest because of the texture. Colgate keeps my teeth clean and fresh and it doesn't leave a bad after-taste. I stopped using these recently though since I learned there's sulfates in them (a chemical tht creates all the bubbles) and sulfates arent the best for your health. I now use Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste Soothing Mint and highly recommend that if you're looking for a more natural brand.
Kayla R.
This is my go-to toothpaste. I have used many different kinds but I always come back to this kind in the end. The minty taste isn't too overpowering and I love the large list of things it protects against. Plus, it really does whiten your teeth. Now, this isn't as powerful as whitening strips or a whitening treatment from your dentist, but it does whiten by slowly buffering off surface stains. It takes time, but my teeth are absolutely whiter than they were when I first started using it.
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this after getting a cleaning at the dentist and got a trial size of this toothpaste. After I used it and seen that it left my teeth looking better than before. I started buying this toothpaste faithfully since then and I haven't looked back.
✨Sandra✨ S.
We go through toothpaste often because my fiancé uses a ton to brush his teeth 🤦🏽‍♀️ nonetheless when I’m shopping for toothpaste Colgate always has the best prices and offers the same cleanliness as the others and awesome flavors and options so why pay more when you could have better for less.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love! Makes your teeth super white after only a few used! Smells and taste awesome! Pretty great for super sensitive teeth! Not too expensive compared to other teeth whitening solutions! Would buy again!
Erin O.
Seneca Falls
This is a toothpaste I can buy again and again and it’s what works best for our family . Normally purchase this at Walmart . Been buying it for years and will continue to do so . Very satisfied with everything about this product .
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
Sharon O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can this really whitening teeth?
How long before any whitening is noticed?

Target