Cindy L.
Lewisville, TX
We get these in packs from Costco so they're super affordable. I prefer Colgate over Crest because of the texture. Colgate keeps my teeth clean and fresh and it doesn't leave a bad after-taste. I stopped using these recently though since I learned there's sulfates in them (a chemical tht creates all the bubbles) and sulfates arent the best for your health. I now use Hello Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste Soothing Mint and highly recommend that if you're looking for a more natural brand.